Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354943 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
princetom1:

Shipping out

woow, I need it, lets c next week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2017
write2obi:

Roseonly

Tnx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Gptech:

This your battery stats na dieeee, but have you been watching movies since morning? Your screen has been awake for a long time. You can download a new rom to fix this.
Nooooo I didn't watch any movie just WhatsApp only and nothing it drains faster and please aw can I go about dat installing a new room please I want it done cos it's giving me headache..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by morax101(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Do not update your redmi 4x to 8.2.10.0 cos it's full of bugs.

1. Battery drains out quickly and it takes time to charge up
2. The phone stop connecting to computer through USB, it's showing charging option only .

Those are the two things I've noticed now, will update the list later
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
decemberlog:
19pcs of Samsung qwerty keyboard smart phone @ #5000
window mobile, bluetooth, Wifi n memory space

3 Motorola Android smartphone @ #10000

5 HTC android smart phones @ #10000
Contact?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2017
hopy68:

Yes I did an upgrade to 8.2.10.0 but since last week I noticed d battery does not last again what might be d solution....

it's the upgrade that is causing it u have to endure till a new update is out to fix that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2017
omoadeleye:
this my item is untracked, and shipped by 4px, i don't know anybody with idea think maybe this would have got to my PO by now?

it can't be tracked u have to wait awhile for it to be delivered
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Demour:
i can`t order on aliexpress keep saying no internet

use a laptop or the app and ensure you have good network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2017
morax101:

2. The phone stop connecting to computer through USB, it's showing charging option only .

Same thing am facing at d moment it's 2% now... Am finished with dis update..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
eraly:
Good Pple, pls I need help o.

I av a friend dat owns a xiaomi mi max prime but wants to sell it inorder to buy mi max 2. He is in NA and was transfered to Borno State(he is currently inside sambisa forest right now as I am typing). He had to travel to Adamawa state to send me the phone through EMS. We've gotn a buyer but as at d last time we spoke, he told me I'll need to help him copy his files frm d phone b4 I hand it over to d buyer.

Now I got d phone and noticed dat it has lockscreen protection. I dnt knw his password neida do I knw his Mi account log in details. D buyer is on my neck (cos d buyer of his own phone too is on his neck). There is no way to contact my friend inside sambisa forest. Pls good Pple, what do I do to be able to bypass d lockscreen? Is there any software I can use?? I dnt want to wipe user data cos of his files. E joor e epp mi

cc: gptech, princetom1, emiminaj, ....

Just felt like giving you guyz update as regards dis issue cos 'eti toba gbo alo ye ki o gbo abo' grin

Thankfully, the seller/owner of the phone(Xiaomi Mi max prime) contacted/called me frm dia base in sambisa ystday and gave me the Mi account password. The buyer of the phone is rocking the phone now. Thank you and May GOD Bless us all

N.B: One thing dis Mi account wahala tot me is dat Xiaomi has a very strong security. To som extent, a stolen xiaomi phone with Mi account 'find my phone' activation on it is hard to wipe or format. There may be oda ways of bypassing it o but to d best of my research n knowledge, it is 'impossible'

Nice one Xiaomi

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
noobody:

You know nothing grin
Oya teach me undecided
The glass dey tey gan.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
already downloading the nougat update for chinese developer rom, can't wait to have a feel

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
eanestca:
please I want honest reviews on redmi 4x, I mistatkenly ordered it thinking it was Note 4x and would like to get honest opinion on the phone

Mistakenly ordered a note 4x for less dan 120$$

Weh done sir!!!??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
iliyande:
I want to know the status of Mi Max 2 (Black), please

CC: Noobody, Protain0, Princetom1 Gptech... smiley

Still on pre-sale or are they shipping it out already... smiley

Presales shii,not shipping out yet!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

Better cheesy
Chai, nr let dem change ur name to cx ooo grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
eanestca:

thanks,

assuming am willing to sale, what price would you recommend?
You can sell exactly the amount you bought, never ever sell at a loss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
The very cheap CBN $$$$$$ is still much avail!! Contact me for unlimited orders now!!

Express and flash shipping avail!!

Contacts on signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
OLADO:

I do. Registered two fingers sef. Another unique feature about the finger print is after reboot, u can't unlock except by pin/password. And afta wrong prints too, unlock by pin/password.

Xiaomi sha. Dem try
Yeah, you are right, it's not a xioami feature sha, it's from Android, I think from Lollipop or so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gptech:

Chai, nr let dem change ur name to cx ooo grin.

Lol
CX na ajebo version sef.
Abeg make them change am.
I go like do comparison sef with Xiaomi.
As I don dey chummy with my people here, I no go fit dey strict like that angry

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
hopy68:

Nooooo I didn't watch any movie just WhatsApp only and nothing it drains faster and please aw can I go about dat installing a new room please I want it done cos it's giving me headache..
Ok, what's your rom version?
Modified : Have seen it, I think you should either flash the same rom again or do a backup of your flies and factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubbion: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
morax101:

Using 8.2.10 is better than my previous 8.2.4 ...my battery drain is lesser and it is connecting to computer. My 2cent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gptech, between Redmi note 4x and Redmi note 4 pro prime,

Which would you go for? Which of them go likely receive nougat update?

No vex for my many questions o.
Na so market people dey taya for me sef embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
morax101:

Not everyone encounter such issues though, did you update via OTA or manually? I updated for a friend and no such issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
eraly:

Just felt like giving you guyz update as regards dis issue cos 'eti toba gbo alo ye ki o gbo abo' grin

Thankfully, the seller/owner of the phone(Xiaomi Mi max prime) contacted/called me frm dia base in sambisa ystday and gave me the Mi account password. The buyer of the phone is rocking the phone now. Thank you and May GOD Bless us all

N.B: One thing dis Mi account wahala tot me is dat Xiaomi has a very strong security. To som extent, a stolen xiaomi phone with Mi account 'find my phone' activation on it is hard to wipe or format. There may be oda ways of bypassing it o but to d best of my research n knowledge, it is 'impossible'

Nice one Xiaomi
You are right, you can't break into miui for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
CX na ajebo version sef.
Abeg make them change am.
I go like do comparison sef with Xiaomi.
As I don dey chummy with my people here, I no go fit dey strict like that angry
Hahahahahahahaha, I go like see the thread oooo, make I go catch fish dey wait d peppersoup for viewing your review cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
zubbion:

Using 8.2.10 is better than my previous 8.2.4 ...my battery drain is lesser and it is connecting to computer. My 2cent
How long have you been on the new update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adefes(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes. I bought 5gb from Tnot yesterday.
The data was sent immediately after payment.

Tnot:
MTN Data Available 24/7!

Discount awaits First time subscribers of 5gb and 10gb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, I go like see the thread oooo, make I go catch fish dey wait d peppersoup for viewing your review cool.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ehn answer that my question.
Permisiion to whatsapp you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:
Gptech, between Redmi note 4x and Redmi note 4 pro prime,

Which would you go for? Which of them go likely receive nougat update?

No vex for my many questions o.
Na so market people dey taya for me sef embarassed
That Redmi note 4 pro prime na Mtk version, so I go go for the Redmi note 4x because of snapdragon. I dey talked from experience, I don taste both because I buy 2 mtk versions for my friends and I dey use the snapdragon version too. Regarding updates, of course the snapdragon go get better support, the mtk fit get Nougat sha, go confirm later if e don already get. As for the snapdragon, e don already get Nougat, though na for developer rom e dey available for now, those on global rom go get the update likely next month with miui 9. My screenshot fit summarise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ehn answer that my question.
Permisiion to whatsapp you? grin
I don answer na, but u fit still whatsapp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just took delivery of this badass cool ear piece. The sound is just amazing. Still testing out.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
zubbion:

I was on this same version and the battery drain was less, i guess individual experience varies

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.