Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9423381 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
@mizmycoli how's everything going ... Maami sorry im not always there cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
lavenderjade:

And after Received by line haul na hand over to airline

Na wa

Dis one go reach 1 month bdat

And the langsdom f9 earpiece i order with china registered mail don reach naija

Xiaomi online store just de make me vex

Font name pls??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

Next time do a factory reset first before thinking of a clean install. You never can tell

Sure.

I'm trying to install a Xiaomi.eu ROM. Here's what it shows. Is this normal?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexit: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Sure.

No, not normal. Check to see if you are using the actual rom meant for the phone and also if the rom is fully downloaded. I use xiaomi.eu rom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Xiaomi sha whats d difference between dis special edition note 2 and d normal 1

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
noobody:

Font name pls??

Bauhaus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurt09(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
kurt09:
Looking for where to faint since yesterday. So I decided to faint here. I ordered R4x(Singapore Post), screen protector and casing(China Post). I was at my working place when I got message that I should come to the post office and pick my item. Wiped tears! I told my colleagues that my phone has landed. I rushed to the Post office to collect my device but was shocked when the woman brought out Screen Protector. I wanted to faint there but it won't make sense because no Xiaomi family to rescue me over there. So I will upload my screen protector film pictures soon. Faints
Grateful to those that rescued me when I fainted on this thread last week. The four xiamioist that liked my post and jboixxx that mentioned me. Gptech that refereed me to noobody, God will bless you. I tracked my phone yesterday evening and it showed attempt/failed delivery. I contacted noobody to elucidate the remote and immediate cause of the failed delivery. Thanks to his superb after sale service. He requested for tracking info. He tracked my device, informed me that my device is at the post office. That I should check by 2pm. 2pm ke! I woke up around 6am. Before 9am, I rushed to the post office. They asked me whether I received call or message I said no. The checked their record and apologized that they didn't inform me. That the staff in charge is sick. They weighed my phone about 300 whatever, I payed #200, signed and rushed to my place of work. I un boxed my device there. I pity google now. Finally, I welcome myself to the Xiaomi family. Thanks to noobody, gptech and Nipost lol. Wiped tears of joy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thanks. It's 3gb/32gb....

Gptech:

If it's very neat and it's the 32gig version, 50k is not bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yinkarh187(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please i need xiaomi note 4 phone case and possibly screen guard urgently. I'm currently in ilorin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lexit:

No, not normal. Check to see if you are using the actual rom meant for the phone and also if the rom is fully downloaded. I use xiaomi.eu rom.
It's a Redmi 4X, codename Santoni. HM4X is the Xiaomi.eu moniker, and that's what I downloaded. I tried flashing a fastboot ROM, but the phone got stuck at boot logo. Any idea what I'm dealing with here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
no xiaomi device has front flash for now .. bro are u a selfie kinda person and i dont think u really need it bro except u do low light shots
Yes... Am a selfie kinda guy.. But if the front camera can match my gionee splus, then i won't mind the flash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexit: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
HeavenlyBang:
It's a Redmi 4X, codename Santoni. HM4X is the Xiaomi.eu moniker, and that's what I downloaded. I tried flashing a fastboot ROM, but the phone got stuck at boot logo. Any idea what I'm dealing with here?

Have you unlocked the phone's bootloader? That s the best way to install custom rom on xiaomi phones. You then go through custom recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
@mizmycoli how's everything going ... Maami sorry im not always there cry

No problem my darling. I understand okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Goodnuel:
Yes... Am a selfie kinda guy.. But if the front camera can match my gionee splus, then i won't mind the flash.
it should beat it bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

No problem my darling. I understand okay?
You are the best momma kiss
Have u ordered the redmi note 4 yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dopenigga(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
noobody:

Less dan 40k,if u get $$$ frm d right place
cool but could you help me with d exact price if i were to order through you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dopenigga:
cool but could you help me with d exact price if i were to order through you

Yes sir,contact me tru ma whatsapp or call asap,lets run d deal for u sir!!

Contacts on signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
kurt09:
Grateful to those that rescued me when I fainted on this thread last week. The four xiamioist that liked my post and jboixxx that mentioned me. Gptech that refereed me to noobody, God will bless you. I tracked my phone yesterday evening and it showed attempt/failed delivery. I contacted noobody to elucidate the remote and immediate cause of the failed delivery. Thanks to his superb after sale service. He requested for tracking info. He tracked my device, informed me that my device is at the post office. That I should check by 2pm. 2pm ke! I woke up around 6am. Before 9am, I rushed to the post office. They asked me whether I received call or message I said no. The checked their record and apologized that they didn't inform me. That the staff in charge is sick. They weighed my phone about 300 whatever, I payed #200, signed and rushed to my place of work. I un boxed my device there. I pity google now. Finally, I welcome myself to the Xiaomi family. Thanks to noobody, gptech and Nipost lol. Wiped tears of joy.

grin happy for u bro

Thanks for the trust!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lexit:

Have you unlocked the phone's bootloader? That s the best way to install custom rom on xiaomi phones. You then go through custom recovery.

Bootloader unlocked. TWRP flashed. I posted a screenshot of what TWRP says. I've tried flashing with fastboot commands, but it looks like my device and the images don't match. Which is weird, since this is a Redmi 4x (Santoni) and that's the name on the ROM. I'm confused, honestly.

Fastboot ROM didn't work.
Xiaomi.eu ROM didn't work.

I'll download a lineage is ROM next.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
eanestca:

ok what are you offering?

Accept thy faith,and love thy new incoming redmi 4x grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:

You are the best momma kiss
Have u ordered the redmi note 4 yet?

I'm still re-searching.
Gosh
Phantom 7 is coming embarassed
Which kyn temptation be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dopenigga(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
noobody:

Yes sir,contact me tru ma whatsapp or call asap,lets run d deal for u sir!!

Contacts on signature
i dont have enough cash now sha but will be sure to chat u up wen i do which will hopefully be in 2 weeks time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
pls can I order using a new access bank naira visa card, and what's the monthly limit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
and will android n be released on xiaomi redmi note 4x...and how good is the camera compared to infinix note 3 and tecno canon CX both front and back.and lastly thus it support mtn,airtel 4glite....pls I need information I really wona buy this phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
kurt09:
Enjoy ur device ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThaSlimKidd: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys , can I get a trusted data reseller on here ? Airtel to be precise! Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think this is going to be a good buy. A win-win product for pple with large and small ear canal.
Yeah! It might seem pricey but I will rather buy one very strong and durable Earphone than buy tens of low quality ones.
This dollar to naira rate sha! embarassed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
fantilopezzy:
and will android n be released on xiaomi redmi note 4x...and how good is the camera compared to infinix note 3 and tecno canon CX both front and back.and lastly thus it support mtn,airtel 4glite....pls I need information I really wona buy this phone
This question keeps repeating itself, it already has Android N but in developer roms only for now. Let me explain this, before any rom is released for Global users, it is first released for developer rom users for testing, so anything that gets to developer ends up with the global rom, by next month there will be a global update for global users.
For camera comparison, check page 1113 for some shots against the Tecno Camon Cx, for the front camera, I don't know for now.

Meanwhile I am already in Android N, check the screenshot.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is this what I think it is

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Sure.

The guide I gave you was to install miui official rom only. It won't work for custom rom.

Since you are installing a custom rom, refer to guide you are using for possible solutions to error encountered during installation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Bootloader unlocked. TWRP flashed. I posted a screenshot of what TWRP says. I've tried flashing with fastboot commands, but it looks like my device and the images don't match. Which is weird, since this is a Redmi 4x (Santoni) and that's the name on the ROM. I'm confused, honestly.

Fastboot ROM didn't work.
Xiaomi.eu ROM didn't work.

I'll download a lineage is ROM next.
Clear cache and data, if possible format first before doing that, then flash the rom again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jorhney(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
noobody:

Did i offer u a swap seal

bro no data? sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.