Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9303980 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:
ALERT ALERT ALERT............

This is not a post to ask Noobody to refund my monies, because he failed to deliver or because Noobody is refusing to pick up my calls or return my whatsapp messages.....

I decided to upgrade my Father & Mother in law to new smartphones.

A plethora of agents exists on this thread, but Noobody moniker is stuck in my memory. Who is nobody, noobody?

I dug up his number, fired a WhatsApp message through, he replied almost immediately. I informed on my choice of devices, he countered and offered alternatives. He sent a few screenshots indicating models and prices, prices calculated and funds transferred (that was 2 weeks ago today)

Today, Father in law picked up 2 XIAOMI REDMI 4X devices (Gold & Black), screen protectors and one earpiece (gift item). Hopefully delivery of leather cases soonest.

Thank you Nobody Noobody. TRIED, TESTED & DELIVERED............

niceeeeeeeeeee!!!..

but come o...a whole umidigi ambassador porting to xiaomi, and even drifted to oneplus,
i go tell umidigi to recall this your ambassadorship....you dey behave like babe of 21yrs wey dey confused on wch bobo to settle down with grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
earthrealm:

niceeeeeeeeeee!!!..

but come o...a whole umidigi ambassador porting to xiaomi, and even drifted to oneplus,
i go tell umidigi to recall this your ambassadorship....you dey behave like babe of 21yrs wey dey confused on wch bobo to settle down with grin grin grin

LOL.... No blame the babe, when choice dey plenty pass lekki floods. Na so e de do pesin.....
Umidigi knows they got me wrapped around their filthy fingers .......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by decemberlog(f): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
my contact is 08034278667 they have hotspot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexit: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Noobody is reliable any time any day as far as order processing is concerned. He helped me order about 6 different items last month. All the items have arrived post office already. Na to just go pick them from post office. Tiri gbosa to you bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
earthrealm:

lol, calm down..by
next wk...PO will call you. can see already that it has departed country of origin

even my huawei mate 9 i bought from nagiclotyus shop has entered naija today...after delaying for 4 days before shipping.......by monday, am sure the PO wil gimme a call for pick up.

they called me today to pick up the screen protector for the mate 9....and they respected themselves and didnt ask for a dime--guess they looked at the item description and cost....... cool cool grin

You didn't go for the oneplus 5?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Papilo20(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
dozies1:

It's an annual charge
ok thanks

But it work for Alibaba right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Teedeechian:

You didn't go for the oneplus 5?

i did, mate 9 is for bae, she loves pics and the 20mp leica camera on the mate 9 is the end of discussion in mobile phone photography.
oneplus 5 is for me...will compare the 2 cameras when the goods arrive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zetra(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gptech:
Hehehehe.
I grt you, I want to buy screen 4 mi4, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
earthrealm:

i did, mate 9 is for bae, she loves pics and the 20mp leica camera on the mate 9 is the end of discussion in mobile phone photography.
oneplus 5 is for me...will compare the 2 cameras when the goods arrive

20mp camera shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
eleojo23:

20mp camera shocked

Not just 20mp camera but 20mp Leica Camera.... that Camera is the truth fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
dozies1:

Yes, accumulated over time.

I'm not sure if that would work. I think it has to be from one of their patners, Fiverr, upwork, etc.
Thanks Boss. I guess I'll just up my game with Fiverr dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
eleojo23:

20mp camera shocked

yeah 20mp +12mp dual camera...similar config as the oneplus 5, though i believe the leica angle will give it an edge over oneplus 5 and the lte/4g
bands is the most robust i hv seen...almost all bands known to man is covered by the device. grin grin

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Huawei-Mate-9-Mate9-4G-LTE-Octa-Core-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-5-9-HD/32789145370.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.NBDtPI

ultimate faceoff: oneplus 5 vs huawei mate 9 pro vs xiaomi mi 6, mek una talk true who win?

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8647&idPhone2=8396&&idPhone3=8507

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ppl just deh buy buy xiaomi chai God provide my own .. i will just silently buy 1 flagship like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kelechiodo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
scotweezy:

I don't think so, I am very sure of Access @375 and GTBank @385+(this one dey fluctuate based on daily rate).
Maybe UBA, fidelity and recently Ecobank and some others, but ain't sure of them.

Based on most recent development, Access has Limit of $200 spend per month while GTBank recently reviewed their's to $1000 spend per month.

Thanks so much. And I need to make this purchase of just $27. Is there any other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin

she bam.
thats great hope she's growing stronger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by halilu44: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just got this bad boy today courtesy of Noobody. The Xiaomi redmi 4x. Fast delivery. I will be doing more business with him soon. I am coming let me charge and feel the phone.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Testimony night smiley
As una dey unbox,
make una dey drop thanks giving offering
Cc Noobody..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damuseron(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
lavenderjade:
Singapost is now annoying these days o
Since on friday no update
Dat fone nor want mai press am
Me ma dey experience am ooo, though mine na Dreami store.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
dljbd1:
Hello house,

I don't know what happened to my phone but it just suddenly went off 2days ago while playing Candy Crush. Battery was about 95% at the time.
Firstly, the game hanged and I tried pressing the home button to exit but it didn't respond, however I noticed navigation buttons light up whenever I touch them. So I pressed down the power button and selected the reboot option...and the phone just went off normally but has not come back on till now.
I'll be grateful if someone can get me out of this mess.
Thanks.

I use a Redmi Note 3 MTK version.
Any progress yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dozies1: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Papilo20:
ok thanks

But it work for Alibaba right?
I haven't used Alibaba but, it should work anywhere MasterCard is accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls guy I want to get a smart watch and am thinking of getting XIAOMI band or any other good ones pls guys help me select

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
kelechiodo:

Thanks so much. And I need to make this purchase of just $27. Is there any other way.
It is actually a very good thing to test run this buying from overseas thing yourself from start to finish, it will be an invaluable experience for you. If you prefer not to go through the stress contact our very own @noobody, @protein0 or @emaminaj those are the people I can recommend based on other members' testimonies. Their rates are competitive too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Opistorincos:
My phone had it's first drop just now and the feeling was indescribable, no screen guard, no pouch shocked it survived though, guess it's time to get these necessities
If u kw d eyes I take dey look u ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThaSlimKidd: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Can't seem to be able to change font . Even after going through the iFont and quickshortcut maker.
I want to play around with fonts. Help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
earthrealm:

yeah 20mp +12mp dual camera...similar config as the oneplus 5, though i believe the leica angle will give it an edge over oneplus 5 and the lte/4g
bands is the most robust i hv seen...almost all bands known to man is covered by the device. grin grin

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Huawei-Mate-9-Mate9-4G-LTE-Octa-Core-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-5-9-HD/32789145370.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.NBDtPI

ultimate faceoff: oneplus 5 vs huawei mate 9 pro vs xiaomi mi 6, mek una talk true who win?

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8647&idPhone2=8396&&idPhone3=8507
Awesome choices boss!
I'm still stuck between Mi Note 2 (with all those bandwidth, battery and design) and Oneplus 3T and all its whistles especially now that it's 64GB is cheaper than the global model of the Mi Note 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
choo:

Thanks bro. You know where she can get it or any seller here? I'd appreciate your kind response once more.

I can help u place order for ur phone for a price below 375naira/$.

Check my signature for my phone no
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ogbenimax:
Pls guy I want to get a smart watch and am thinking of getting XIAOMI band or any other good ones pls guys help me select
See if the "number one G6" gets your attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
toluwanimi07:
thats great hope she's growing stronger

Yesshhhhgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
kelechiodo:

Hi. I can help u with the ordering. Dollar rate below 375

Check my signature for my phone no

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
ThaSlimKidd:
Can't seem to be able to change font . Even after going through the iFont and quickshortcut maker.
I want to play around with fonts. Help!
Type Aafont in your themes search bar, that's the short cut.
The most efficient way is to ensure your data is on and change location to India, might take some hours before you see the font option in your themes app, mine was immediatel sha

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
decemberlog:
my contact is 08034278667 they have hotspot
Hi, r u not the one with the phones for sale? You still haven't said anything on how to contact u or r the phones sold out?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Feshizzy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
decemberlog:
19pcs of Samsung qwerty keyboard smart phone @ #5000
window mobile, bluetooth, Wifi n memory space

3 Motorola Android smartphone @ #10000

5 HTC android smart phones @ #10000

Can you help with the specs/model of this device?
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Easybet1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.