Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9416211 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Gptech:

If u kw d eyes I take dey look u ehn.

I'm not careless with my phone jare, I trust myself with it, that's why I refused to get those things, was returning from the library yesterday, listening to music and spinning my phone when it landed on it's side, the upper part of the screen came out, I somehow managed to tuck it back in but to me, it doesn't look the same and I might just sell it and buy a note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
dozies1:

It's actually $29.95

Can I contact you on WhatsApp pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dozies1: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Can I contact you on WhatsApp pls
No problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2017
dozies1:
No problem
pls more info abt d funding ...08067080six.3.two. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

This is not a post to ask Noobody to refund my monies, because he failed to deliver or because Noobody is refusing to pick up my calls or return my whatsapp messages.....

Is this part really needed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:
I don show o. Please, i can't read o, anyone wanna summarize the last 3 days for me, plz zzz.

Hope to all doing fine!

cc: Toluwanimi007, Bookiemart01, MizMyColi, Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, Tobisiano, ubev01, Dam5reey, jboixxx, pachman, etc al

Hello Princetom
In the past 3 days, nothing much has happened. Here's a recapsmiley

1. As usual, MizColi filled over 10 pages with questions pertaining getting a Xiaomi device; Most of which bordered on getting cheap forex rate and seeking out the difference between the various redmi note 4 variants.

2. As always, Tolu has been warm and chummy towards everyone, providing answers to inquiries where he is able to.

3. Lexus430, the Umi ambassador bought two Xiaomi phones for his parents through one of the capable guys on this thread - Noobody. We equally saw a number of happy customers who patronized him.

4. Earth realm purchased a OnePlus 5 and Huawei Mate 9 for himself and Bae respectively. The Mate 9 is touted as having a Leica 20MP camera. A number of folks on the thread have praised the camera as the best thing after Agege Bread and Ewa Agoyin.

5. Some folks complained about the Sluggishness of Xiaomi Stores in delivering their buys. Noobody cleared the air by stating categorically that it wasn't the store's fault but that of the shipper and that the weather condition in China is a likely culprit as regards goods haulage/transportation.

6. Rookidmart came around and Gptechnologies has been scarce like Buhari.

7. Ehen, Enastaca bought Redmi 4x thinking it was Note 4x.

I have decided to say just this much so that others can tell you the rest. Welcome back and try coming around more often tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Opistorincos:

I'm not careless with my phone jare, I trust myself with it, that's why I refused to get those things, was returning from the library yesterday, listening to music and spinning my phone when it landed on it's side, the upper part of the screen came out, I somehow managed to tuck it back in but to me, it doesn't look the same and I might just sell it and buy a note 4
Of course it's because of accidents like this we buy 'those things', not carelessness. Only this year, two persons I ordered phones for had similar experience like you after quoting similar line. One was lucky (Mi 5, only small crack at d bottom), the other was not (Redmi note 4 mtk, screen is like cobweb now, am ordering a replacement for him), you are just lucky, next time you might not.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello Princetom

1. As usual, MizColi filled over 10 pages with questions pertaining getting a Xiaomi device; Most of which bordered on getting cheap forex rate and seeking out the difference between the various redmi note 4 variants.

2. As always, Tolu has been warm and chummy towards everyone, providing answers to inquiries where he is able to.

3. Lexus430, the Umi ambassador bought two Xiaomi phones for his parents through one of the capable guys on this thread - Noobody. We equally saw a number of happy customers who patronized him.

4. Earth realm purchased a OnePlus 5 and Huawei Mate 9 for himself and Bae respectively. The Mate 9 is touted as having a Leica 20MP camera. A number of folks on the thread have praised the camera as the best thing after Agege Bread and Ewa Agoyin.

5. Some folks complained about the Sluggishness of Xiaomi Stores in delivering their buys. Noobody cleared the air by stating categorically that it wasn't the store's fault but that of the shipper and that the weather condition in China is a likely culprit as regards goods haulage/transportation.

I have decided to say just this much so that others can tell you the rest. Welcome back and try coming around more often tongue
This one na monitor for class tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dozies1: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Mfunkynation:
pls more info abt d funding ...08067080six.3.two. thanks
What exactly do you want to know.
Contact in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Is this part really needed?

YES.........
I have the freedom to express myself, whichever way I deem fit.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:
For the newbies always asking about their postal code, this is the websites i always go to. Rookidmart, u can add this to the FAQ too.

cc: emaminaj, Protein0, noobody, Gptech

Hi boss. What is the web address for the postal code search?

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello Princetom

You try for your summary. But you still never answered if the 10 pages you filled, yielded positive results and if your device is on order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuriousX: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2017
dozies1:

You can receive funds from another account and do transactions with your card, i.e buy things from AliExpress etc. but you won't be able to transfer your fund to another payoneer account which is called "make payment." Unless you receive funds up to $200

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

YES.........
I have the freedom to express myself, whichever way I deem fit.......

While it's true that u have the right to express urself, there's the need to show maturity and not open old sores. You think the guy involved would applaud you if he read it? It's a sensitive matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gptech:

This one na monitor for class tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:

No vex, na that my keypad dey misbehave. Where u keep maami? Hope all is well? Make una continue buying the phones o cheesy
lol maami is coming oh shes on her way
@princetom1 me need 1 phone oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You try for your summary. But you still never answered if the 10 pages you filled, yielded positive results and if your device is on order?

Just chill cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

While it's true that u have the right to express urself, there's the need to show maturity and not open old sores. You think the guy involved would applaud you if he read it? It's a sensitive matter

you get time o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kelechiodo(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
scotweezy:

It is actually a very good thing to test run this buying from overseas thing yourself from start to finish, it will be an invaluable experience for you. If you prefer not to go through the stress contact our very own @noobody, @protein0 or @emaminaj those are the people I can recommend based on other members' testimonies. Their rates are competitive too.

Thanks dear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

He'll still reply you, claiming 2 be right, so u better ignore him. Some ppls sagacity level are so samsung galaxy s2, indicating a b3 low status, irrespective of how u charge it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zicoraads: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Just chill cool
Your work now na to de 'disturb' my mentions with phone talk abi? undecided I call you make you come epp me with your sister, you no gree come. E be like say your baby na very gentle pikin. No be all this cry cry, gumming mama type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
zicoraads:

Your work now na to de 'disturb' my mentions with phone talk abi? undecided I call you make you come epp me with your sister, you no gree come. E be like say your baby na very gentle pikin. No be all this cry cry, gumming mama type

My girl na Bae nau. (nub be bobrisky type o).
Lol
I purposely no talk jareyy.
E get wetin she talk for one thread like that....about my marriage and pikin (i think).
and me I have a habit of avoiding people who show even the slightest animosity towards me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zicoraads: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

My girl na Bae nau. (nub be bobrisky type o).
Lol
I purposely no talk jareyy.
E get wetin she talk for one thread like that....about my marriage and pikin (i think).
and me I have a habit of avoiding people who show even the slightest animosity towards me.
Hehehe... Thought so too. Especially how you de always get energy. Weh done mama Bae!
You haf grown old nau tongue Na we still get energy to de fight upandan grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Gratitude to @Protein0 for this beast mi max 2. I got the package a day before schedule yesterday. Am very grateful bro. Keep up the good work.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
is xiaomi redmi note 4x a 2017 flagship fone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello Princetom

Madam General secretary, I dey hail o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
surely22:

Surely, u ain't informed. cheesy
Anyways, it ain't a flagship, let alone a 2017 flagship. It's a top midrange smartphone, as I may put it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

What people need to take is an adequate amount of chill pill & have a sense of humour..........

NB: I never mentioned any names or made any references.
It seems you are the one digging an empty hole....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
eleojo23:

Madam General secretary, I dey hail o cheesy

Reporting for duty Sir cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Just chill cool

Chilling already ......

NB: But may I suggest you consider Umidigi Z1 Pro .............
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
surely22:
All Xiaomi Redmi phones are midrangers, even the ones yet to be manufactured. Whenever you hear the word ' Redmi', think of midrangers. Xiaomi flagship phones go with the moniker 'MI' not 'Redmi', save for the Mi Max series.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
Gratitude to @Protein0 for this beast mi max 2. I got the package a day before schedule yesterday. Am very grateful bro. Keep up the good work.
Please oooo, we need your review here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.