Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9393328 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2017
fibonacci2526:

No p spartacus the bringer of rain and the Slayer of theokoles.

BLOOD AND SAND

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Gptech:

Lexus don go attend the launch of another Umidigi device, u dey on ur own now grin.
My oga nor fit leave me alone Oh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
truly, Sexy and Flamboyant is what best describes the CX

But for Note 4, it would be Sturdier Build and Conservative.
True
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:
True

I'm happy you agree.

Shows I have done my best to be non biased despite being inclined to my CX.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Gptech:

Turn on hotspot and stream movies at 1080p at maximum brightness directly under the sun, ensure you have like 8 big apps running a the background, next come and thank me later tongue.
U wicked shall, my guy wan drain battery he nor wan finish d battery, see advice.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

Turn on Bluetooth, GPS hot spot..

Open 20 apps wink

Set screen not to go off

Don't play music with default music player, use a 3rd party video player

It seems your battery has improved.

Chaiii just seing dis now, men my leaders here are not smilling oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
buchito1:
[What'd you now say about my Max2? grin grin I have never drained before... Least i have gone was 3% and i plugged and slept off cheesy.. 1day+

Well, to drain your battery faster, H+, Music, Brightness 100% Playing Fifa 17 running like 10 apps, using your Hot-spot to other devices, watch your device die in 6hrs grin grin grin

Dis na men at work or device at work? U go fear fear
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Chaiii just seing dis now, men my leaders here are not smilling oh

Na so...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

Settings - Additional settings - Language and Input - Text to speech Engine - tap the settings icon beside Google Text to speech Engine - Install Voice data - English (United Kingdom) - then cancel the download. 

Also, on the same page you have 'install voice data', tap 'settings for Google Text to speech Engine' and uncheck everything.

Or

SETTINGS> Additional Settings> Language and input > Google Voice Typing >Offline Speech recognition.
Cancel the download in the "Installed tab". Then go to "Auto-update tab" and choose the downloading setting as per your convenience. Then back to Installed tab and start download
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na so...

Since wen i stretched Max 2 to its best usage to know how long d battery will last under good and careful usage and saw dat it lasted far longer

I come begin dey carry am like egg, bcus I can get so busy dat i won't charge phone, now I know I can go 3 days without charging on lite usage

Time for me to get a second device to enable my Max 2 battery last above 3 day

Wen i get d second device I'll be able to travel up to a week without thinking of carrying my charger and still be covered.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Big nan
spartacus11:

Since wen i stretched Max 2 to its best usage to know how long d battery will last under good and careful usage and saw dat it lasted far longer

I come begin dey carry am like egg, bcus I can get so busy dat i won't charge phone, now I know I can go 3 days without charging on lite usage

Time for me to get a second device to enable my Max 2 battery last above 3 day

Wen i get d second device I'll be able to travel up to a week without thinking of carrying my charger and still be covered.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Express delivery for your newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x,mi 6,
mi max 2,mi note 2,mi mix 2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!!
Contacts on signature to get urz now!!
Dont be left outtt
Calls/whatsapp

cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched xiaomi products,
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
princetom1:
Sinaj, post pics nau? Abi u dey shame say big baby like me na Xiaomi redmi 4a you buy?
We no care o... As long as it's Xiaomi... One love grin grin grin
lwkmd cheesy

Weda na 4a or mi max e no mara so far say their mama name na Naomi tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
princetom1:
Sinaj, post pics nau? Abi u dey shame say big baby like me na Xiaomi redmi 4a you buy?
my ntwk is very bad tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Unlimited22: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
princetom1:
grin
Shots fired!!
But as far as we dey concerned, the best is still the best.
Xiaomi na Xiaomi.
My Mi Max 2 loading!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
sinaj:
my ntwk is very bad tho

Reboot or change location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

m indoors, cnt go out. will try rebooting tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
adexeli:
Finally got my 'emmmmmm' Wetin I go call am self grin , while still searching for a pet name, all thanks to Holuwaxheun cool

Congratulations bro.... Kindly take good care of the bae...

Enjoy ur device bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donplus1: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
abeg help oo,i can't pick calls on my redmi note 4x..av tried all possible means but it's not working...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrReeseG(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
I had to erase my device from mi cloud o.. Una thank you for una advice.. I just dey install my thing small small.. God is in control cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WalkerMichael(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
So I'm trying to switch from infinix to xiaomi now. I wouldn't want to lose my whatsapp chats.. What do I do to retain the chars once I launch whatsapp on the xiaomi ? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
WalkerMichael:
So I'm trying to switch from infinix to xiaomi now. I wouldn't want to lose my whatsapp chats.. What do I do to retain the chars once I launch whatsapp on the xiaomi ? cheesy
Backup your chats on whatsapp na, abi na modded whatsapp u dey use?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrReeseG:
I had to erase my device from mi cloud o.. Una thank you for una advice.. I just dey install my thing small small.. God is in control cry
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa, sorry oooooooooooo, nr forget lock pattern again ooo, abi u go just record ur new lock upload for ur mail, just incase? grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Lexus MTK representing Oh.......................

I feel you joor...... MTK, the way, truth & Life.......

Make i no talk 3 much, somebody dey find scapegoat to ban .... I cannot shout o.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
spartacus11:

My oga nor fit leave me alone Oh
grin grin grin grin grin

We dey together, dey enjoy MTK gaga shuffle... We are e-togeda..........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
donplus1:
abeg help oo,i can't pick calls on my redmi note 4x..av tried all possible means but it's not working...

You can not slide up to receive calls or your line is not reachable when people call you?

BTW, how old is / are your sim card(s)?

Share a screenshot of your rom version

And remove the hybrid sim adapter if you have any or sd card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrReeseG:

Why didn't you use the lock option?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrReeseG(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gptech:

Eyaaaaaaaaaaa, sorry oooooooooooo, nr forget lock pattern again ooo, abi u go just record ur new lock upload for ur mail, just incase? grin

Ngwanu, I no use again.. Na pin code I dey use now grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrReeseG(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

Why didn't you use the lock option?

I did.. But I already used Google lock as adviced before so when I used the mi lock it kept going back to Google lock.. The thing me self just no understand.. But it's all good now sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gptech:

Turn on hotspot and stream movies at 1080p at maximum brightness directly under the sun, ensure you have like 8 big apps running a the background, next come and thank me later tongue.
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.