Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9381983 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Please when is this Chinese holiday starting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2017
bily:
Still on miui 7 on my RN3SE aka Kate.

Got SOT of 7hrs+ from full charge to 10% battery left.

On 4G mobile data all through though.
u dont wanna move to 8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Damoxy:

u dont wanna move to 8.
He is enjoying his battery life as it is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2017
toluwanimi07:
At last mi max has left china... Mi max here i come oh
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2017
bily:
Still on miui 7 on my RN3SE aka Kate.

Got SOT of 7hrs+ from full charge to 10% battery left.

On 4G mobile data all through though.

I don't really care about battery but...
Battery on redmi 4 pro miui 8.. is doing fine...
I'm coming from a phone of 2500Mah...
I hardly get 4 hours SOT... Based on same usage..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Dam5reey:

I don't really care about battery but...
Battery on redmi 4 pro miui 8.. is doing fine...
I'm coming from a phone of 2500Mah...
I hardly get 4 SOT... Based on same usage..
Yea, am still surprised when others on miui 8 complain of battery drain because its the opposite here. I have personally tested two redmi note 3 pros, a redmi note 4 and Mi max, all have impressed so far. By the way, hope you getting along with Miui, its really addictive when you get used to it, can't think of anything else currently. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Called them already they said i should go to the nearest post office in rccg camp to collect my items
Okay na.
I'm just bothered because you got your mi max coming through same channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:

Yea, am still surprised when others on miui 8 complain of battery drain because its the opposite here. I have personally tested two redmi note 3 pros, a redmi note 4 and Mi max, all have impressed so far. By the way, hope you getting along with Miui, its really addictive when you get used to it, can't think of anything else currently. wink

The interface is out of android... cheesy
It got everything I want in a phone.. the phone is really fast.... I'm impressed so far..

I have a question, how can I set my mi cloud not to upload gallery, it I permanently on which I don't want..
I only want the security feature... Anytime Enable Sync it starts uploading...
Mi cloud cannot even contain all my gallery

Modified: problem solved.. I had to switch off the WI-FI and I was able to edit to off..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Dam5reey:

The interface is out of android... cheesy
It got everything I want in a phone.. the phone is really fast.... I'm impressed so far..

I have a question, how can I set my mi cloud not to upload gallery, it I permanently on which I don't want..
I only want the security feature... Anytime Enable Sync it starts uploading...
Mi cloud cannot even contain all my gallery

Modified: problem solved.. I had to switch off the WI-FI and I was able to edit to off..
Good, explore more cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Who has transferred paid apps to other mi devices via Mi mover? Am thinking of buying paid poweramp(don't need lucky patcher, its not totally crash-free) and transferring to other mi devices. Or better still, anyone with paid poweramp should please quote me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Elxandre:

Okay na.
I'm just bothered because you got your mi max coming through same channel.
i havent gotten it yet oh bro its still on the way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:
Who has transferred paid apps to other mi devices via Mi mover? Am thinking of buying paid poweramp(don't need lucky patcher, its not totally crash-free) and transferring to other mi devices. Or better still, anyone with paid poweramp should please quote me.
For the paid Poweramp to work on another device, the Google account u used to buy it from playstore must be registered on the other device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bily(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:

He is enjoying his battery life as it is.

Will definitely move to miui 8. Just wanted to compare battery life of miui 7 and show the house it's still the same with what the other person posted with miui 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2017
scarr:

For the paid Poweramp to work on another device, the Google account u used to buy it from playstore must be registered on the other device.
shey dz poweramp make sense gan ni?
aw much is it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ifechez: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi Pals. I really need your help. I want to order Mi Max, who can help me do that? Please I need this phone urgently. I am ready to pay. Tanx

My WhatsApp (08033028450)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ifechez: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Called them already they said i should go to the nearest post office in rccg camp to collect my items

Hi buddy. Let's chat on WhatsApp, really need your help. Here is my contact (08033028450)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:
I use paid poweramp. Just install poweramp on ur device, go to settings, type in ur email address u bought ur poweramp with
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Damoxy:

shey dz poweramp make sense gan ni?
aw much is it
Its less than #800
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:

Its less than #800
really,maybe i will chk it out
but what are the key features.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
scarr:

Are you sure about this? I have transferred a paid app to many xiaomi phones through Mi mover and they work flawlessly, just want to be sure about poweramp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Damoxy:

really,maybe i will chk it out
but what are the key features.
Can't really say much, just download the trial version you will understand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:

Can't really say much, just download the trial version you will understand.
hmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:

Are you sure about this? I have transferred a paid app to many xiaomi phones through Mi mover and they work flawlessly, just want to be sure about poweramp.

Abeg me sef need that Poweramp unlocker stuff.. When you do have it, kindly remember me...

Thanx in anticipation..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Abeg me sef need that Poweramp unlocker stuff.. When you do have it, kindly remember me...

Thanx in anticipation..
me too o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omotoyecable(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Its like AES and Singaporepost are kinda the fastest free shipping method on aliexpress. postnl has refused to deliver my item since 10th dec it was shipped.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Jan 28th but celebration kicks off on the 27th. All according to Google. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stormyweather:
hello, please if i order by mid next week, is there any chance i will get my device before they go on holls or during their holls?

Of course you will get it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Damoxy:
shey dz poweramp make sense gan ni? aw much is it
It's about #700 and it make sense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gptech:

That was what worked for me.
Haven't tried the Mi Mover tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
bily:

Mine was 1st and I got it today, so you'll probably get yours on Monday.

Anybody using thier phone as remote control for dstv/gotv? It works with the TV but can't get it to work with dstv/gotv
PVR Remote works well for DSTv.
Haven't gotten any remote to work with my Polystar TV and Newclime AC

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
omotoyecable:
Its like AES and Singaporepost are kinda the fastest free shipping method on aliexpress. postnl has refused to deliver my item since 10th dec it was shipped.

Track your order.. PostNl use the same method as well..

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.