Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282483 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Youngsage:
Hello guys!
Please, what's the longest time you've had to wait for a package to arrive?
I ordered two small packages 8th October and up till now, no show.
I didn't expect it to take this long and I'm wondering if it's something I should be concerned about, or should I just keep on waiting?

Been to the P/O, still in transit they said.

Continue waiting if you use China post small package plus..
But don't forget to message the seller in reminder so that he extend your buyer protection.

I got a package I ordered since September just yesterday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Youngsage:
Hello guys!
Please, what's the longest time you've had to wait for a package to arrive?
I ordered two small packages 8th October and up till now, no show.
I didn't expect it to take this long and I'm wondering if it's something I should be concerned about, or should I just keep on waiting?

Been to the P/O, still in transit they said.
Wait till your Buyer's protection time frame elapses, then open dispute. My latest China Post package I received 2dsys ago took about 3weeks from the "..line-haul" stage which was the longest ever experienced. Just wait up till next week and open your dispute.
With Aliexpress, you're sure of either your package or a refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:

What shiiping method? China post?
Yes China post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Youngsage:

Yes China post
Just China post or China small packet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2017
iliyande:

Continue waiting if you use China post small package plus..
But don't forget to message the seller in reminder so that he extend your buyer protection.

I got a package I ordered since September just yesterday.

September?!! Wow... shocked shocked

Okay thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Kk4:
I dropped my rn4x last night and the screen crack. Its still working. How much to replace a new screen let me start saving money.
Cc protien0 noobody gptech grandmufti
Sorry about the accident, it's about 8k, both screen and touch digitiser.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
WalkerMichael:
brothers, please come o my aid o.... rebooted my xiaomi phone this morning and im finding it hard unlocking it using my own pass word o. password i use everyday.. could have used the fingerprint but y'all know its impossible to unlock the device with fingerprint after rebooting it.

this one pass me o...someone should pls come to my aid please...whats wrong with my device? i tried my password correctly, it lcked out for 30secs, now 4 mins and i dont want to try it again so it doesn't go 1hour...

UPDATE: the fingerprint sensor doesnt even vibrate anymore to indicate if its correct or not.. ejjooor

Grandmufti noobody Gptech jboixxx
Any success yet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Frosh and updated!!

Buzz us now

Express delivery(5-7working days).

For all newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x,mi 6,MI max 2,MI note 2,MI mix 1,2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!! With FREEBIES included(2 tempered glass and one silicon case on every purchase)
Detailed price list below:

(Hot Demand)
Redmi note 4x 3/32gb:62k(best Seller)
Mi max 2 4/64gb:90k(battery king)
Mi max 2 4/128gb 108,500
Mi 6 (6/64gb):150k(super beast)
Redmi 4x 3/32gb:55k(performance king)
Redmi 4x 2/16gb:45k
Mi note 2 (4/64g):126k(sleek beast)
Redmi note 5A .3/32gb:57k(new/hot release,supports 2 sim cards and mem card slot)
Redmi note 5A 2/16gb:49.5k(new/hot release,supports 2 sim cards and mem card slot)
Redmi note 4x 3/16gb:54.5k
Redmi 4A 2/16gb:38k
Mi 5x 4/32gb:87.5k
Mi 5x 4/64gb:90k

(Super solid flagships)
Mi 6(6/64gb):156k
Mi 6(4/64gb):133k
Mi mix 4/128gb:164k
Mi mix 6/256gb:198k
Mi Mix 2 6/128gb:206k
Mi5s Plus 4/64gb:113k
Mi5s Plus 6/128gb:147k
One plus 5 4/64gb:198k(very limited stock)flagship killer
One plus 5 8+128gb:212k(very limited stock)flagship killer

Earphones

Original Rock Zicron:4k
Xiaomi piston:2k
Xiaomi Capsule:3.7k
Rock Lava Y5:3k
Xioami Hybrid HD earphones:7k

Mi band/Pads
Mi Band 2: 10.5k
Mi pad 3: 88.5k

Contacts on signature to get urz now!!
Dont be left outtt
Calls/whatsapp

AlIEXPRESS DEALS!!!(2-3 weeks delivery) with FREEBIES!!

Get your cheap $$$$$$,still avail for all your orders,

NOTE 4 GLOBAL VERSION:3/32gb:52k
NOTE 4X:3/32gb:54k
NOTE 4:4/64gb(global version):62500
Note 4x:3/16gb,47500
MI MAX 2:79,899naira
Redmi 4x:2/16gb:41,500
Redmi 4x:3/32gb:48k
REDMI 4A:2/32GB:35,500
Redmi note 5A:2/16gb:36k
Redmi note 5A:3/32gb:47k
Redmi 5A:2/16gb 34800
MI A1 (android 1)GLOBAL VERSION 4/64gb,76k.

kindly take note,Aliexpress deals takes 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Very sweet deals cool grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2017
jboixxx:

Wait till your Buyer's protection time frame elapses, then open dispute. My latest China Post package I received 2dsys ago took about 3weeks from the "..line-haul" stage which was the longest ever experienced. Just wait up till next week and open your dispute.
With Aliexpress, you're sure of either your package or a refund.

Okay thanks!

Just checked, buyer protection still remains about 20 days.

Gptech:

Just China post or China small packet?

China post ordinary small packet plus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Youngsage:

September?!! Wow... shocked shocked

Okay thanks.

Please don't be quick to open a dispute, because you will definitely receive your item. It may delay but getting it is sure. In some cases when you open a dispute and later receive the item you will find it difficult to refund the seller. Same thing happened to me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
melorious4:
Good morning guys, last night, I fell down last night and I finally got d screen of my RN4X broken.... Pls, I need a link to a new screen on AliExpress. Also, am I buying d screen alone or with the touch? Thanks
So sorry oooo
For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X LCD Display Touch Screen digitizer assembly with Frame hongmi Note 4X Replacement Repair Parts 5.5 inch
http://s.aliexpress.com/i632UnqI
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2017
nabeans:
Guys, sorry this is a non-xiaomi topic, but I'm at my wit's end. I can't play my DVDs on Windows 10. I have searched online and downloaded all the suggested 3rd party media players, VLC, GOM, Win Media etc. Still no dice. It doesn't recognize the DVD just keeps making this I-wont-play-it sound. But it readily recognizes and plays audio CDs. Any suggestions pls?

Laptop or desktop? Changed DVD ROM recently?
In the meantime, try this:

Video playback issues can often be attributed directly to your system hardware and the drivers that are required to support each component.
You can easily check the status of your hardware via the Device Manager. Click Windows key + S to open the search menu, search for Device Manager, if there is a yellow exclamation mark next to Display Adapters, this could be your video playback problem. Double-clicking your adapter will bring up the properties menu where your device information will be displayed, along with any errors.

Selecting the Drivers tab will show you several options, including Update Driver. Clicking it will allow you to choose to either Search Automatically or Browse Your Computer. If you have already downloaded the driver directly from the manufacturer website, select the latter, browse to their location and install. If not, with internet connection availability, select Search Automatically and Windows will trawl your computer and the Internet to find the correct drivers for your hardware and then install them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2017
una good morning o, gptech, grandmufti, nobody, protein,princetom1, eleojo, Fibonacci, Lexus, holuwaxeun and all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2017
iliyande:

Please don't be quick to open a dispute, because you will definitely receive your item. It may delay but getting it is sure. In some cases when you open a dispute and later receive the item you will find it difficult to refund the seller. Same thing happened to me.

Okay I won't.

Thanks guyss smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2017
iliyande:

You're on point

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
WalkerMichael:
brothers, please come o my aid o...

Grandmu.fti noob.ody G.ptech jboix.xx

Have you rebooted the device as advised?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Good morning my neighbours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2017
frankyvalll:
una good morning o, gptech, grandmufti, nobody, protein,princetom1, eleojo, Fibonacci, Lexus, holuwaxeun and all

Goodmrn bro
Do u need link to note 4x lcd too?
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kk4(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Gptech:

Sorry about the accident, it's about 8k, both screen and touch digitiser.
Do i need to order from overseas or I can get it in the country?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
WalkerMichael:
brothers, please come o my aid o.... rebooted my xiaomi phone this morning and im finding it hard unlocking it using my own pass word o. password i use everyday.. could have used the fingerprint but y'all know its impossible to unlock the device with fingerprint after rebooting it.

this one pass me o...someone should pls come to my aid please...whats wrong with my device? i tried my password correctly, it lcked out for 30secs, now 4 mins and i dont want to try it again so it doesn't go 1hour...

UPDATE: the fingerprint sensor doesnt even vibrate anymore to indicate if its correct or not.. ejjooor

Grandmufti noobody Gptech jboixxx

Any luck now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
frankyvalll:

Bonjour
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Kk4:

Do i need to order from overseas or I can get it in the country?
Aliexpress... Overseas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
nabeans:
Guys, sorry this is a non-xiaomi topic, but I'm at my wit's end. I can't play my DVDs on Windows 10. I have searched online and downloaded all the suggested 3rd party media players, VLC, GOM, Win Media etc. Still no dice. It doesn't recognize the DVD just keeps making this I-wont-play-it sound. But it readily recognizes and plays audio CDs. Any suggestions pls?

Did you prepare the DVD yourself? It's most likely the format is not supported. You should confirm if the DVD itself plays in a DVD home theater
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:
Time is 7pm.

Its a date wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kk4(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2017
jboixxx:

Aliexpress... Overseas
Ok. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
noobody:

Goodmrn bro Do u need link to note 4x lcd too? grin
lol no my lcd is perfect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

Bonjour
wehdone boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Ibiblaze:
Wow.... Access bank is pretty cool
Got same SMS dis morning, but na MasterCard i get, does dat mean their MasterCard now work overseas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:

Where is the $5000 for someone to even spend in a month sef...
Kikikikikikikiki, ur judgement day is near, u wan use laugh finish me, shoooooooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:
Time is 7pm.

See awof, fastest finger, badt guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
this place quiet o very much unlike this thread. where una dey o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
d way dis thread dey take fly no b where ooo the last page i saw was 1977 now 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.