Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9288585 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Me and my guys were locked in argument today sha.
Some said Xiaomi na baby near OnePlus grin

We argue tire grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Greetings all, especially sellers in the house. Has any of us experienced what is described here?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/11/27/americans-are-receiving-unordered-parcels-from-chinese-e-criminals-and-cant-do-anything-about-it/

It seems these Chinese are actually smarter than we can imagine grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
freebuddy:
Greetings all, especially sellers in the house. Has any of us experienced what is described here?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/11/27/americans-are-receiving-unordered-parcels-from-chinese-e-criminals-and-cant-do-anything-about-it/

Wow, they find a dubious way of giving their stores good ratings

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Elslim:
its coming......
if its still sd625, they should just name it redmi note 4 plus. If the leaked specs are correct, the redmi note 5 is not worth upgrading to from a note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mckandre:
u did well sha but tell her say I'll pass the offer, i no wan get krokro lipsrsealed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
gykes:

Lol, I'm only trying to help boss....

Sinaj has been ditching out kisses lately, it would be unfair if you don't get your fair share grin hehehehehehehheheehehehehe
m nt ditching out kizzes jore.

I still love my lips.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
gykes:

Where is Sinaj?
I haf cum come now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
blackchild09:

Just one phone
Most American sites don't ship to Nigeria directly, we have guys who can help you if you are keen on using those sites.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Mckandre, don possibly kidnap her. For special kissing sessions.....
He didnt kidnap me o! He does not want me to have kwo kwo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
freebuddy:

Ok na, reason i don't believe many hype we ship 10 million dis and dat

Bcus dey is always something under

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Elxandre:
Me and my guys were locked in argument today sha.
Some said Xiaomi na baby near OnePlus grin

We argue tire grin
Hehehehe, at least your guys know say we get brand like One Plus cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
I catch person grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
freebuddy:

I actually experienced sumtin like dis today,i got a pckage which i would never in my sleep order for,my address was perfect,was shocked wen post office called me to come pick up sef,
It was a useless earphones,very crappy sef

Well i pray there next shippment would be a one plus 5T sha, grin i nor mind

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
acekid109:
if its still sd625, they should just name it redmi note 4 plus. If the leaked specs are correct, the redmi note 5 is not worth upgrading to from a note 4

Same thought I have... Rn5 looking like a dead on arrival device.. Buh make we still dey look sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
noobody:

I actually experienced sumtin like dis today,i got a pckage which i would never in my sleep order for,my address was perfect,was shocked wen post office called me to come pick up sef,

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
emaminaj:
I catch person grin

Person wen dey busy dey chop glo awof data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
noobody:

Make sure those nigga nor hack ur account ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
sinaj:
He didnt kidnap me o! He does not want me to have kwo kwo
LOL, which one come be kwo kwo? na crayfish u dey grind

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
acekid109:
but the design alone will surely make people like me to upgrade

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
nyxx:
hi xiaomi family, i see we are growing in number wink. i recently lost my phone(redmi 4x) and my phone was barely 3mnths. angry. is now i know how good this product is, in my Mi cloud acct. i saw the number of the thief, you could imagine my delight! though am not expecting my phone back, but it was fun frustrating the thief. what am i saying? pls i appeal to all to activate *find my device* in your mobile phone to enable you locate your device incase of lost. am learning from this experience. still getting a xiaomi product. thanks to protein o, who made it happen the first time. it was a worry free order. and am hopeful for this second order.

Really sorry about the missing phone. Fire fall on the thief.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
noobody:

cheesy grin..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mckandre:
but the design alone will surely make people like me to upgrade
Probably, i still feel there hasn't been a true successor to the redmi note 3 (sd edition) its like xiaomi set the bar too high for even them to overcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
acekid109:
Probably, i still feel there hasn't been a true successor to the redmi note 3 (sd edition) its like xiaomi set the bar too high for even them to overcome

Same tot runing tru my mind,but the fone to that leaked earlier today was a redmi 5,not the note 5 according to gizchina,so its allowed to run a sd 625.
The note 5 shld be sd 630 or 660 hopefully thou
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gptech:

When u off miui optimisation, your background apps go hardly force stop, d memory optimization na just the degree wen miui optimisation go take dey kill apps grin. My own take sha.
I actually like it to force close app but what I hate is when I can't multitask
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Can someone explain what this means

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
noobody:

Same tot runing tru my mind,but the fone to that leaked earlier today was a redmi 5,not the note 5 according to gizchina,so its allowed to run a sd 625.
The note 5 shld be sd 630 or 660 hopefully thou
i seriously pray so, its like xiaomi bought this sd625 a lot, its in mi5x, mi A1, mi max 2, RN4, Redmi 4 prime and now anoda upcoming phone with this same processor. Even if its sd626 sef dey for change am to am. Pple love upgrades no matter how little it is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
acekid109:
i seriously pray so, its like xiaomi bought this sd625 a lot, its in mi5x, mi A1, mi max 2, RN4, Redmi 4 prime and now anoda upcoming phone with this same processor. Even if its sd626 sef dey for change am to am. Pple love upgrades no matter how little it is
Would you take Sd810 over 625?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
seyema:
Can someone explain what this means

Ur money in d bank balance,nor reach wetin u wan order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
noobody:

Ur money in d bank balance,nor reach wetin u wan order.
Hmmm but what about this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
acekid109:

Sd 660,630,625 honestly,no major difference,na just name dis chips carry,
Nd to be honest,the 625 is very efficient,power saving nd runs high end games smooth,
So if dem nor change am sef,we all knw its still a very good chipset,just be say we are bored of it. grin
But i wud still like to see sd 630 or 660 on a note 5 sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
seyema:

Hmmm but what about this

First time i dey see such,den u shld know the reason already,ur bank probally don increase forex rates,nd the money in ur balance nor reach b dat.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Perge:
Would you take Sd810 over 625?
they are not in the same range, 8** are the high end range 6** belongs to the upper mid-range series. Moreover the 810 was characterized by overheating issues. 810 don old now, like 2 years ago processor, but if i'm looking for performance it will still beat sd625, but for ba3 sd625 is the winner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: davomaster(m), WHITELIGHTER and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.