Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195522 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It converted to an Umidigi......

Lol. No na grin shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

The surface became dusty and you cleaned it.

Nope. It rained heavily in Abuja yesterday. So, there was no dust. I picked it up and the phone is working perfectly well without a scratch. wink wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mckandre:
u got that right, pessimists re not allowed cool

Only optimists are allowed wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
eleojo23:

Should I get my handkerchief? embarassed

Pls don't. My RN4 is solid. These Chinese guys, took their time to specially and specifically manufactured my own variant of RN4 (Black colour) : wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
kiss
Protein0:

LATEST UPDATE!!! (13/12/'17)
XIAOMI
Redmi 4A 2+16gb 38k
Redmi 4x 2+16gb 45k
Redmi 4x 3+32gb 57k
Redmi note 4x 3+16gb 55k
Redmi note 4x 3+32gb 62k
Redmi 5plus 3+32gb: 80k
Redmi 5plus 4+64gb: 91.5k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 92k(gold), 100k(black)
Mi max 2 4+128gb 108k
Mi5s Plus 4+64gb 112k
Mi5s Plus 6+128gb 142k
Mi note 2 4+64gb 125k
mi6 4+64gb 130k
Mi6 6+64gb 158k
Mi mix 4+128gb 165k
Mi mix 6+256gb 195k
Mi mix 2 6+128gb: 208k

ONEPLUS
OnePlus 5t 6+64gb: 204kk
OnePlus 5t 8+128gb: 228k

Xiaomi capsule earphone: 3.5k
Mi band2 13k

POWER BANKS
Xiaomi 2 10,000mah: 8k
Xiaomi 2c (new model) 20,000mah: 13k

FREE 360 DEGREE PROTECTION CASE FOR REDMI NOTE 4X & REDMI 4X FOR SUBSEQUENT REDMI 4X & NOTE 4X ORDERS WHILE CASE STOCK LASTS

HUAWEI, NOKIA, ZTE, OPPO, MEIZU, LENOVO, and other brands can be gotten too

5-7 business days delivery to Lagos.
Outside-Lagos bound orders will be waybilled afterwards.
Two tempered glasses and one silicone case gifts for every phone.
So what are you waiting for? call or whatsapp 07063579846 to get yours

Thanks kiss kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
honsule:

Nope. It rained heavily in Abuja yesterday. So, there was no dust. I picked it up and the phone is working perfectly well without a scratch. wink wink

Haba Alhaji.......

We suppose sue you.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksman19: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good day Bosses. Please I need help with this. Keeps popping up on Note 4x, Any help? Thanks in anticipation

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
honsule:

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
iliyande:

Mmmm, oga work no gree me today oo grin
embarassed

Kpelle
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Looben: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikeycharles:
No update yet, it's still displaying dispatched since Nov 25th... But I don't worry myself much about it again, I believe by next week something will surely change wink

Mine has arrived ooo. 'unsuccessful delivery attempt' this morning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
chuksman19:
Good day Bosses. Please I need help with this. Keeps popping up on Note 4x, Any help? Thanks in anticipation

You can download the rom and flash again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Looben:

Mine has arrived ooo. 'unsuccessful delivery attempt' this morning.
when did it arrived nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
chuksman19:
is this miui 9.0.5.0?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Looben: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mfunkynation:
when did it arrived nigeria?

It arrived yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

Kpelle

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
honsule:

Pls don't. My RN4 is solid. These Chinese guys, took their time to specially and specifically manufactured my own variant of RN4 (Black colour) : wink

OK...thank God...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olalekan76(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
My 11/11 package (Mi Max 2) has landed and have collected it from the PO. This order was through my wonderful brother, the nairaland CBN, Mr Nobody. It is nice dealing with you. Keep up the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olalekan76:
My 11/11 package (Mi Max 2) has landed and have collected it from the PO. This order was through my wonderful brother, the nairaland CBN, Mr NOOBODYNobody. It is nice dealing with you. Keep up the good work.

All thanks to God,thanks for your patience,you didnt let singapore post get the best of you,thanks for ur biz as well bro,

All powered by the cheap CBN $$$$$$$,contact to get yours now cool

Cheers cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please is there a way to make this permanent?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It converted to an Umidigi......
lol grin

Na nollywood?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
GabrielYulaw:

Hi! Sent you a mail. Kindly respond please.

Mail replied,sorry for d late response,fuel don scarce grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

Na nollywood?

Nah honsule wan cause confusion......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
According to rumors, Xiaomi will fit 7" display on Mi Max 3 undecided

And my question is; how can someone pocket a 7" phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Perge:

According to the same rumour,the 7 inches screen would be fitted into the same frame the mi max 2 has,so if mi max 2 people can pocket there phones,the mi max 3 wont be any diff.just larger screen here.
But my pain is,it wont be amoled or QHD res,it wud hav bin sweet. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Perge:

Na tablet be that na.

Not for me...sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Ur le s3 cheesy
Naim ooo .

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buchito1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guys! Good evening... Been a while! Missed y'all crazy! wink wink kiss

Ok i have some issues with my Max2!

Since i updated to Miui 9 i jave encountered some challenges!

1: At times, my phone seizes at some point, for like 4 seconds! Which mever happens before i updated!

2: My phone doesn't last much anymore... Compared to how it lasts before Updating

3: When i connect my phone to my Home Theatre via Auxiliary cord, its so so fuckingg low! Compared to when i ise my Infinix to play songs

4: Since i updated my Phone to Miui 9, my phone Loud speaker has been abnormally low! I used my sister's Max2 to compare and hers was far louder than mine

Please make una help me in anyway... Thanks y'all kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Perge:

Still hoping it won't get that big, though it will have a reduced width, the length will be interesting to look at.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
buchito1:
Guys! Good evening... Been a while! Missed y'all crazy! wink wink kiss

Ok i have some issues with my Max2!

Since i updated to Miui 9 i jave encountered some challenges!

1: At times, my phone seizes at some point, for like 4 seconds! Which mever happens before i updated!

2: My phone doesn't last much anymore... Compared to how it lasts before Updating

3: When i connect my phone to my Home Theatre via Auxiliary cord, its so so fuckingg low! Compared to when i ise my Infinix to play songs

4: Since i updated my Phone to Miui 9, my phone Loud speaker has been abnormally low! I used my sister's Max2 to compare and hers was far louder than mine

Please make una help me in anyway... Thanks y'all kiss
All I see is bugs everywhere! Wait for a fix or reflash the rom if others don't experience these.

Now I remember something, people complained of the original Mi Max has having a low volume after updating from the original rom. I personally can attest to how low the volume of the Mi Max is whether from headphones or external speaker, tried this with 3 different Mi Max(es), they are could not meet the loudness of even the Redmi note 2. Sometime last week, I decided to try a Mi Max with the Rock Zircon earpiece to see how it will perform, surprisingly the Mi Max out performed my Redmi note 4x in loudness shocked, will try this again with another earpiece to confirm if an update fixed the loudness issue, I think you are experiencing similar issues now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olalekan76:
My 11/11 package (Mi Max 2) has landed and have collected it from the PO. This order was through my wonderful brother, the nairaland CBN, Mr Nobody. It is nice dealing with you. Keep up the good work.
My dream phone. I must get this phone by January. I am tired of this Gionee phone that lack update and stuck on Android 6.0 right from the time. Noobody pls take note...... from soon to be Xiaomite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buchito1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gptech:

All I see is bugs everywhere! Wait for a fix or reflash the rom if others don't experience these.

Now I remember something, people complained of the original Mi Max has having a low volume after updating from the original rom. I personally can attest to how low the volume of the Mi Max is whether from headphones or external speaker, tried this with 3 different Mi Max(es), they are could not meet the loudness of even the Redmi note 2. Sometime last week, I decided to try a Mi Max with the Rock Zircon earpiece to see how it will perform, surprisingly the Mi Max out performed my Redmi note 4x in loudness shocked, will try this again with another earpiece to confirm if an update fixed the loudness issue, I think you are experiencing similar issues now.
I didn't flash any ROM bro... I installed VIA OTA... And my Loud Speakers aren't loud enough to me when i was on Miui 8... Iono whether my Speakers are having issues or it's from the ROM... Cause my sis updated too, and her's is as loud as a deck!

What do you suggest I do?? Factory Reset or? cry undecided

This Miui 9 just scatter my phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
buchito1:
I didn't flash any ROM bro... I installed VIA OTA... And my Loud Speakers aren't loud enough to me when i was on Miui 8... Iono whether my Speakers are having issues or it's from the ROM... Cause my sis updated too, and her's is as loud as a deck!

What do you suggest I do?? Factory Reset or? cry undecided

This Miui 9 just scatter my phone

It happens..

Wait till the next update

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.