Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197979 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
belloabd1914:

Here is the about part

Thanks for your help

Is the rom 9.1.1.0? If not, here's the link http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI/miui_HM4XGlobal_V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI_e07ff44454_7.1.zip
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
write2obi:
grin grin grin grin
And i got a call from an unknown caller on a beautiful Sunday morning that i was out playing football, the caller identify him self as tunde from lagos.
So i asked Mr tunde what i can do for him, he told me a boy came to his shop and gave him a phone to unlock, and when he switched on the phone, he saw this on the screen

( Who ever is using this phone. This is a stolen phone. Please return it and the good Lord will reward you.)

cheesy cheesy I smiled and told him that, the phone was stolen from me in onitsha, that he should should held unto it, but unfortunately he gave it back to the theif after trying and failing to unlock the device. I love Xaiomi security.

Tying from my mi max2 kiss

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by belloabd1914(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Is the rom 9.1.1.0? If not, here's the link http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI/miui_HM4XGlobal_V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI_e07ff44454_7.1.zip
It is, I will update u wen I am done, thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gbodimowo(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
lol we don c d error and we don admit.
noobody:

Omo,i weak my brother,
If man talk now,dem go say i be aliexpress agent grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amlos007(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Please guys I bought a redmi 4x using dhl shipping and I was told by one of their customer care Rep that I will be paying custom duty of which I never planned for. My question is how much will they charge me and do I have to go to custom office to collect my package. My address is awolowo way ikoyi Lagos. Please need reply ASAP. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2017
amlos007:
Please guys I bought a redmi 4x using dhl shipping and I was told by one of their customer care Rep that I will be paying custom duty of which I never planned for. My question is how much will they charge me and do I have to go to custom office to collect my package. My address is awolowo way ikoyi Lagos. Please need reply ASAP. Thank you.

Na so dem dey do na,which store did u buy from?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2017
amlos007:

The charge is at the discretion of our custom officers. Since na phone, you better enter prayer mode o!

The Lord will be your strength

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by belloabd1914(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Bro. sorry to bother u again, i cant find where and how to put the dots.. clicking at the top right gives some instructions, but no space to type dots.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
gbodimowo:
Well all you need do bro is check the web address or do a google search they are very legit i can tell you i personally stopped using Aliexpress when certain sellers refused to send my items, cancelled some and even the disputs i opened neither had head nor tail. we all have different reasons for choosing where we shop and why. The only thing i like about Alixpress is that you can use your bank card without tieing it to paypal

And about the dispute, You should always have evidence to backup up your claims, even if it's private messages from the seller. Some sellers are really dubious
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2017
belloabd1914:

Bro. sorry to bother u again, please where can i find the "updater app" to put the 3 dots..

Settings * about phone * system updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2017
gbodimowo:
Well all you need do bro is check the web address or do a google search they are very legit i can tell you i personally stopped using Aliexpress when certain sellers refused to send my items, cancelled some and even the disputs i opened neither had head nor tail. we all have different reasons for choosing where we shop and why. The only thing i like about Alixpress is that you can use your bank card without tieing it to paypal
I'm not sure I said they were not legit sir. I stated that I didn't know anything about it. I don't know doesn't mean it's not legit nah. I'm kuku not aliexpress agent, so whichever anyone uses doesn't affect me sir cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Totally unrelated to the post your quoted.
I thought I was being biased ni. I honestly don't know when I mentioned anything about the integrity of geekbuying. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by belloabd1914(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Settings * about phone * system updates

Bro, no space to type dots.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

And about the dispute, You should always have evidence to backup up your claims, even if it's private messages from the seller. Some sellers are really dubious
exactly! I don't know of one dispute that went inconclusive.
CAVEAT: I don't know doesn't mean there's none grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
amlos007:
well, it's sad to tell you that you'll have to pay 5-10k for the "custom duty". If the payment is very smooth, you might be told that NDLEA n NAFDAC will check ur package too and might attract duties. You will eventually have your item almost d same time as someone who used AES or postNL.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2017
belloabd1914:

Bro, no space to type dots.

You are already there. Click on 'select update package'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Protein0:
exactly! I don't know of one dispute that went inconclusive.
CAVEAT: I don't know doesn't mean there's none grin cheesy
Yes o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
On DHL shipping, enough has been said on it on this thread. Prepare to pay the "duty" once you use it. Few cases will be lucky to escape it tho. When I told one of their workers that I've received items without paying the "duties" before, she said and I quote "that must have been among the 1 in every 100 that escapes it". wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Protein0:
On DHL shipping, enough has been said on it on this thread. Prepare to pay the "duty" once you use it. Few cases will be lucky to escape it tho. When I told one of their workers that I've received items without paying the "duties" before, she said and I quote "that must have been among the 1 in every 100 that escapes it". wink

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is not about Xiaomi but I felt like sharing with you guys.

For those who love reading books, you can order used and new books from this site:

http://Betterworldbooks.com

I decided to try them out recently and the book I bought was delivered to Nigeria in 8 days using Bpost.

The books on the site are generally cheap especially the used ones with prices starting from $4.98 or less.
I got a used book but you won't really notice any wear or tear on the book. The book was worth $6.6 with free shipping.

The payment process is just like paying for stuffs on aliexpress, PayPal not necessary.

So if you have been looking for books on any subject for long, check the site out as they have millions of books available.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Gptech:

Can't tell properly because you didn't upload SOT. Also you network seems bad, not expecting it to be a spectacular result. But how u take dey see ur phone? shocked
Lol I just kinda like dark/brown themes grin. It gives my phone that extra premium look whilst operating it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
steric58:
Bro I dey always feel your fonts what's the name of this one please?
grin try the ones below

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
My next experiment is to order something from eBay and have it delivered directly without using my MyUS.com virtual address.

Or has anybody done that already? Abeg tell us how.
So that I will know if I should pick another experiment, like maybe trying to order something from North Koreagrin

Gptech, grandmufti, noobody, protein0, Fibonacci2526
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gbodimowo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
i do, the seller just started playing hide and seek and that EVA robot was not making it easy too
GrandMufti:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Just Arrived... BRAND NEW

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Color = Black

4GB/64GB

Please no Glass or Case.

Price 85k

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abolore80(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
gbodimowo:
Are you sure you linked your card correctly? what banks do you use? paypal is what i use on that platform. You have the option of western union though, Geekbuying is a very honest place where you cab make your purchases.

My diamondbank ATM is activated for online banking but am not of that of FCMB.
I've placed the order through western union, i just hope western union charges wont be much. have you paid with western union before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Torch1:
My Redmi Note 4 screen just got shattered.. Please is there any place I can fix it?

For 15k, I can fix it for you here in lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehn? Do u have the screen or will he buy the screen and u will fix it for 15k ?twale baba undecided cool
Opistorincos:

For 15k, I can fix it for you here in lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
henryduru2:
Ehn? Do u have the screen or will he buy the screen and u will fix it for 15k ?twale baba undecided cool

I have the screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

I have the screen
but the 15k is too much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
write2obi:
grin grin grin grin
And i got a call from an unknown caller on a beautiful Sunday morning that i was out playing football, the caller identify him self as tunde from lagos.
So i asked Mr tunde what i can do for him, he told me a boy came to his shop and gave him a phone to unlock, and when he switched on the phone, he saw this on the screen

( Who ever is using this phone. This is a stolen phone. Please return it and the good Lord will reward you.)

cheesy cheesy I smiled and told him that, the phone was stolen from me in onitsha, that he should should held unto it, but unfortunately he gave it back to the theif after trying and failing to unlock the device. I love Xaiomi security.

Tying from my mi max2 kiss

If only I can use developers rom with a locked bootloader

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.