Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167538 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Ordering with free case and glass screen protector

Redmi note 4 global version (4gb ram 64gb rom SD) #66,000

Redmi note 4x (3gb ram 32gb rom) #54,000

Redmi note 4x (3gb ram 16gb rom) #47,500

Redmi 4x (2gb ram 16gb rom) #43,500

Redmi 4x (3gb ram 32gb rom) #49,500

Redmi 5a (2gb ram 16gb rom) #36,000

Redmi note 5a (3gb ram 32gb rom) #47,500

Redmi 5 plus (3gb ram 32gb rom) #59,000

Redmi 5 (3gb ram 32gb rom) #54,000

Redmi 5 (2gb ram 16gb rom) #47,000

MI max 2 #80,000

D delivery is 2 to 3 weeks. Limited stock available.
(Express shipping available 7 to 10 working days - T & C Applies)
Chat me up on whatsapp for business........

Other brands like leagoo, oukitel, homtom, the, etc available for ordering too..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
acekid109:
i no longer have access to the redmi note 4. Roms just over plenty for that phone sha. Developer support is too much

I tell ya... cool

I'm currently using the Nitrogen os and well its been great
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

See the c8 pics, lolllllll.

Tbh most eople see over saturated pictures as the best pictures. Na the way wey dem see am.
If you ever view pics taken with Tecno camon Cx for PC, you go just faint for laf, I jus dey look the funny comments ppl dey make here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Holuwaxheun:
Hi bro, what do you have to say about this pics. Taken around 7:30pm on Christmas?

Redmi 4x

Chai, dis go turn to camera war now cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Holuwaxheun:
Hi bro, what do you have to say about this pics. Taken around 7:30pm on Christmas?

Redmi 4x

Guy I use a redmi 4x too. In perfect conditions, the camera is excellent. I can take a similar picture at 12 midnight with flash and it would come out nicely.

The main issue is that it performs very poorly where there is "noise". Try taking a picture under a shade at midday or with your object backing the sun.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

Guy I use a redmi 4x too. In perfect conditions, the camera is excellent. I can take a similar picture at 12 midnight with flash and it would come out nicely.

The main issue is that it performs very poorly where there is "noise". Try taking a picture under a shade at midday or with your object backing the sun.

Can you give us samples of said pictures that performed poorly under the conditions stated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

Bros, virtually all mid range and even some flashships perform poorly in poor light conditions. Wait, do you mean taking a pics with your camera facing the sun? That's the only way your object can back the sun, even with professional cameras you should expect a bad output with such, it's actually a bad shooting practice, unless for some cases for the case of creating an effect. I will be glad if you can upload pics taken with your Redmi 4x and the Tecno or Infinix device you are referring to. It will go a long way to bring this matter to a rest, take the pics at the same time and shoot the same scenes, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:
Posts like this are just hilarious! All those saying it performed poorly, virtually all are referencing online reports, funny. No need for deception, we know what online marketers can do, I have tested the devices myself but can thesame be said of you? Let me put it straight to you, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X outperforms all Tecno and Infinix devices save for the Phantom 6 plus, Phantom 8, zero 4 and zero 5( I am excluded these devices because I haven't compared them not because I believe they will defeat the note 4x).
Remember when the Tecno Camon c8 was also overhyped? Some even said it's better than the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, this made me do a comparison with the, Xiaomi Redmi note 2, not even note 3, https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/391
Don't just say things because you hear people say those, do your own findings, I have done mine.

Bro this is not a xiaomi vs techno or infinix camera war. I am a xiaomi user and I am telling you the issue with their camera corroborated by other users in other countries.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Can you give us samples of said pictures that performed poorly under the conditions stated.
Its the only issue I have with comments like that, if there were samples now, somebody go understand wetin dem dey talk about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Georgioo(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Is dis a good camera sensor and will gcam work?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

U need to know that when taking pictures, there are some perspectives that would help your picture clarity, while some positions won't make ur pictures clear (even if u use phone with higher camera quality ). U need to ensure that u position your phone well to get good pictures out of what u are snapping.

Am not a photographer, so pardon my explanation.

Cc Gptech, fibonacci2526, Toluwanimi07, princetom1, grandmufti, protein0

#Edited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

Chai, dis go turn to camera war now cheesy.

Seriously my boss... This camera stuff be like season movie oooo. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

Bro this is not a xiaomi vs techno or infinix camera war. I am a xiaomi user and I am telling you the issue with their camera corroborated by other users in other countries.

No one is fighting any war here, if you ask my stand on mobile phone cameras, will always maintain that they are all wack. You can not be telling me an issue without proof, when I have handled virtually all of those devices and even uploaded some samples. And which country are you referring to, hope it's not those funny comments from gsmarena by those Indians than can sue you for their own ignorance? You should know that those countries you are referring to don't have the likes of Tecno and Infinix, they usually compare to big brands like Samsung, so what are you saying?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

That chip and him brother (6580a)nor wan die.

Chinese people no gree make e die o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

Tarrr, sounds like leprosy grin.

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Seriously my boss... This camera stuff be like season movie oooo. grin
I don place order for popcorn from Dreami store sef grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Camera war?...
Oh no... angry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

I don place order for popcorn from Dreami store sef grin.

Make I add zobo join grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
eleojo23:
Camera war?...
Oh no... angry

Wait na, we just want start. We still dey give opening credits.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

See the c8 pics, lolllllll.

Tbh most eople see over saturated pictures as the best pictures. Na the way wey dem see am.
Just viewed the samples again, the C8 is not even saturated buy washed out, smh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
eleojo23:
Camera war?...
Oh no... angry
Them still dey buy ammunition sef, war never start tongue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

No one is fighting any war here, if you ask my stand on mobile phone cameras, will always maintain that they are all wack. You can not be telling me an issue without proof, when I have handled virtually all of those devices and even uploaded some samples. And which country are you referring to, hope it's not those funny comments from gsmarena by those Indians than can sue you for their own ignorance? You should know that those countries you are referring to don't have the likes of Tecno and Infinix, they usually compare to big brands like Samsung, so what are you saying?

Gbam other countries where they don't have bonitel,Infinix,Itel. Most times Xiaomi are being compared to the likes of Huawei, LG,Motorola,Nokia and all 'em top brand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Una weldone oo..

Fact is that Tecno design their picture software to suit the phone display...

When they post the picture here then everyone view on their devices then we know what's up...

No shading here Redmi series are not camera devices, but performance...

CX camera is overhyped since they cant sell any other feature...

Thank God for this thread.. many are changing their minds daily...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2018
henry007:

If you don't believe me, watch this video i recorded with the Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afum8lnEKi4&t=9s&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=2

At exactly 6:12, i cut the video and replaced the camera with the Note 4 so i could record the 2 camon CX side by side. I resumed with the Camon CX at exactly 6:32
This one is only looking for more views on his YouTube video so as to make more money
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
[/color]
Gptech:

Bros, virtually all mid range and even some flashships perform poorly in poor light conditions. Wait, do you mean taking a pics with your camera facing the sun? That's the only way your object can back the sun, even with professional cameras you should expect a bad output with such, it's actually a bad shooting practice, unless for some cases for the case of creating an effect. I will be glad if you can upload pics taken with your Redmi 4x and the Tecno or Infinix device you are referring to. It will go a long way to bring this matter to a rest, take the pics at the same time and shoot the same scenes, thanks
Lol at the bolded. It will only go into hibernation for awhile.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Georgioo:

Na you be first person wey dey ask dis kind question grin . Well no harm in asking questions, but you fit try am for your phone make others too learn from you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

Hehehehe, you never see anything yet grin.

I dey tell you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Georgioo:
This can't be real o. 'P' is missing in The sensor name o-- gtech! Maybe it was deliberate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dam5reey:
Una weldone oo..

Fact is that Tecno design their picture software to suit the phone display...

When they post the picture here then everyone view on their devices then we know what's up...

No shading here Redmi series are not camera devices, but performance...

CX camera is overhyped since they cant sell any other feature...

Thank God for this thread.. many are changing their minds daily...
Very valid point, you nailed it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:
[/color]
Lol at the bolded. It will only go into hibernation for awhile.
True sha, but we will always save the posts for future purposes, just like the Camon c8 versus Redmi note 2.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:

This can't be real o. 'P' is missing in The sensor name o-- gtech! Maybe it was deliberate.
U dey find trouble o grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

True sha, but we will always save the posts for future purposes, just like the Camon c8 versus Redmi note 2.
You gerrit.

Gptech:

U dey find trouble o grin.
lips sealed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.