Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167859 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
henry007:

You said i'm looking for views to get money, i said money doesn't come from views but from watch time. So no, money making wasn't my intention, this one time. Hope you can understand that.
And I hope you will tell Google that also not to pay you for this one I want to watch since making wasn't the intention

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
henry007:

Not quite the great change from the norm. I would say the norm on my channel is budget and affordable mid-range smartphones. Most Xiaomi phones fit into this category.

Well if they fit well into your category as you said, y haven't we seen your review on them? Surely you know how to get them. All I see is your praise for Infinix and tecno phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
princetom1:
Henry007, are u sure you are up to d task of reviewing Xiaomi phones? Please try and update ur knowledge base before then, train ur eyes on camera comparison too. Unlike the normal tecno/infinix u review, this one's has all the details in d public domain, so, no try to laugh urself o

We go wait na, we go follow watch the reviews. Na there we go know. LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
princetom1:
Henry007, are u sure you are up to d task of reviewing Xiaomi phones? Please try and update ur knowledge base before then, train ur eyes on camera comparison too. Unlike the normal tecno/infinix u review, this one's has all the details in d public domain, so, no try to laugh urself o

He can never be up to the task,he has no knowledge of what he keeps arguing about,he comes to all his conclusions by watching and reading reviews,
The best redmi 5 plus reviews dey youtube already,
If he does it,he wud be noting but biased since its not a tecno or infinix product.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Well if they fit well into your category as you said, y haven't we seen your review on them? Surely you know how to get them. All I see is your praise for Infinix and tecno phones.

He is a paid marketer,what do you expect?
Am 100% sure he doesnt use any of those tecno or infinix as a daily driver,na iphone fan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Are we still entertaining this infinix/techno vs Xiaomi argument?

It is 2018 and no Infinix/Techno phone has IR blaster or even a fake hole for IR blaster to at least indicate that it is coming soon...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
noobody:

He can never be up to the task,he has no knowledge of what he keeps arguing about,he comes to all his conclusions by watching and reading reviews,
The best redmi 5 plus reviews dey youtube already,
If he does it,he wud be noting but biased since its not a tecno or infinix product.

Lool You sound butt hurt. Did someone steal your cookie?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
eleojo23:
Are we still entertaining this infinix/techno argument?

It is 2018 and no Infinix/Techno phone has IR blaster or even a fake hole for IR blaster to at least indicate that it is coming soon...

My broda i tayad oo,i don keep shut for the past 2/3 pages,hoping they can shut that biased fan boy up,he keeps going offkey,very clueless and he ignores the well known obvious facts.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
eleojo23:

Lool i said i want to review Xiaomi phones in 2018 and the marketers of Xiaomi are angry. Please is there any exclusivity in Xiaomi phones. I'm not even understanding marketers grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
eleojo23:

Liar!!! Fake news!!!! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Liar!!! Fake news!!!! grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
henry007:

Lool i said i want to review Xiaomi phones in 2018 and the marketers of Xiaomi are angry. Please is there any exclusivity in Xiaomi phones. I'm not even understanding marketers grin

Lol,marketers indeed,well if you are ready to rumble with facts,figures,proof,come lets play,until then,the crap you promote dont matter

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
noobody:

Lol,marketers indeed,well if you are ready to rumble with facts,figures,proof,come lets play,until then,the crap you promote dont matter

By the end of this year 2018 you people would say i'm promoting iPhone, Samsung, LG, Google phone, Nokia, Xiaomi, Gionee, Umidigi, Leagoo, HOMTOM, Uhans and of course TECNO and Infinix lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Worksunlimited:

Bruv.. Your Deezer downloader still dey work?
the thing no dey download again o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
henry007:

Lool You sound butt hurt. Did someone steal your cookie?

Lol,tot as much grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xiaomi loyalist good evening to you all, this trend prompted me to discard my Tecno Camon C9 sometime in the month of November 2017, as a result I ordered for Xiaomi redmi 4x 3GB 32GB internal memory on aliexpress since on 12/12/2017 ever since then no updates as regarding my package location. Ordinarily I purchased the said phone from smartgo store roughly 38 days ago. Now am tired of counting days. I am a regular shopper on the platform, including eBay and Amazon I never experienced long day delivery like this one. I have been to Nipost office severally. Thanks to the powerful people here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chai! wetin happen today with all these wars? Please, leave this guy with his review o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:
Chai! wetin happen today with all these wars? Please, leave this guy with his review o.

His little knowledge on Xiaomi phones are way off the the point, basing everything he knows about the brand on reviews off the internet. Na wetin dey irk me mostly sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
bola4dprec:
Xiaomi loyalist good evening to you all, this trend prompted me to discard my Tecno Camon C9 sometime in the month of November 2017, as a result I ordered for Xiaomi redmi 4x 3GB internal memory on aliexpress since on 12/12/2017 ever since then no updates as regarding my package location. Ordinarily I purchased the said phone from smartgo store roughly 38 days ago. Now am tired of counting days. I am a regular shopper on the platform, including eBay and Amazon I never experienced long day delivery like this one. I have been to Nipost office severally. In nutshell this is my tracking number RB424871674SG. Thanks to the �ful people here.

You should av asked befor using smartgo,they are now 100% useless,just hope its not a fake tracking infor dem giv you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zenith4biz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
bola4dprec:
Xiaomi loyalist good evening to you all, this trend prompted me to discard my Tecno Camon C9 sometime in the month of November 2017, as a result I ordered for Xiaomi redmi 4x 3GB internal memory on aliexpress since on 12/12/2017 ever since then no updates as regarding my package location. Ordinarily I purchased the said phone from smartgo store roughly 38 days ago. Now am tired of counting days. I am a regular shopper on the platform, including eBay and Amazon I never experienced long day delivery like this one. I have been to Nipost office severally. In nutshell this is my tracking number. Thanks to the powerful people here.

Commot your tracking number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
zenith4biz:

Commot your tracking number
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
noobody:

You should av asked befor using smartgo,they are now 100% useless,just hope its not a fake tracking infor dem giv you.
thanks for you concerned
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:

Thats the ish,his reviews wont even matter at all,the best reviews have been published on youtube,
We don watch am all,we don conclude and make our choice,

He wan review phone,he never even own one,and many people don dey order the phone already,
So who ehn review wan help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
bola4dprec, kindly wait a lil longer as AES shipping has been crappy for some weeks now. One of my orders took 60days to get to Nigeria which I just received on Monday. Unfortunately, you still have days to wait and your money is safe even if you don't receive your order at the end of your 60days Buyer's Protection period.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:
bola4dprec, kindly wait a lil longer as AES shipping has been crappy for some weeks now. One of my orders took 60days to get to Nigeria which I just received on Monday. Unfortunately, you still have days to wait and your money is safe even if you don't receive your order at the end of your 60days Buyer's Protection period.

But shipping this january has bin amazing oo,items jes dey use 12-17 days now, grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Georgioo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
jboixxx:

This can't be real o. 'P' is missing in The sensor name o-- gtech! Maybe it was deliberate.

What does this mean, is it that d phone is fake? Make i no now cus jumia call me asking if am satisfied or wana return d product
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
noobody:

Thats the ish,his reviews wont even matter at all,the best reviews have been published on youtube,
We don watch am all,we don conclude and make our choice,

He wan review phone,he never even own one,and many people don dey order the phone already,
So who ehn review wan help?
Really, I don't fancy most of 9ja's tech reviews. Y? Majority of them base their reviews on other reviews/paper spec/hearsay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Collins4u1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Okay an item that was dispatched on 22 Nov go to my po today, that's 62 days or more or less sef.. i waited well even when aliexpress completed the transaction by themselves, i told the seller I'm gonna open dispute he asked me for more patience.. finally it arrived but it took eternity.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
noobody:

But shipping this january has bin amazing oo,items jes dey use 12-17 days now, grin
That's a good development. I believe the delay most buyers experience earlier is/was due to the 11.11 deals. Same is likely to happen during their New Year deals soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Georgioo:

What does this mean, is it that d phone is fake? Make i no now cus jumia call me asking if am satisfied or wana return d product
There's nothing wrong with the camera sensor na. Enjoy ya phone brother.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
curatorX:

the thing no dey download again o

Very painful.. Same thing for my side.. U get solution or alternative?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
freebuddy:

I don't like rooting my device. Some apps, especially banking apps don't work if device is rooted.
Which banking app b dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ugwumichael(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.