Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167606 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anney272(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2018
If you're interested in purchasing a Redmi note 4x in first week of February. Contact me. 08189802858. It's d gold variant nd just a month old. Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Frosh and updated dealz

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
Thanks for a wonderful 2017,
Lets make it happen again in 2018 fam!!!

Buzz us now...

Express delivery(7-10working days)..

For all newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x,mi 6,MI max 2,MI note 2,MI mix 1,2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus ..phones,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!! With FREEBIES included(2 tempered glass and one silicon case on every purchase)
Detailed price list below:

(Hot Demand)....
Redmi note 4x 3/32gb:55k(best Seller)...

Mi max 2 4/64gb:89k(battery king)

Mi Max 2 4/64gb:96k(black)

Mi max 2 4/128gb 109k

Mi 6 (6/64gb):150k(super beast)
Redmi 4x
3/32gb:55k(performance king)

Redmi 4x 2/16gb:45k

Mi note 2 (4/64g):126k(sleek beast)

Redmi note 5A .3/32gb:55k(new/hot release,supports 2 sim cards and mem card slot)

Redmi note 5A 2/16gb:49k(new/hot release,supports 2 sim cards and mem card slot)

Redmi note 4x 3/16gb:52k

Redmi 4A 2/16gb:38k

Mi 5x 4/32gb:87.5k

Mi 5x 4/64gb:90k

Redmi 5plus:3/32gb: 73k

Redmi 5plus:4/64gb:83k

(Super solid flagships)

Mi 6(6/64gb):149k

Mi 6(4/64gb):125k

Mi note 3:4/64gb:115k

Mi note 3:6/6/64gb:120k

Mi note 3:6/128gb:128k.

Mi mix 4/128gb:162k.

Mi mix 6/256gb:193k

Mi Mix 2 6/128gb:196k

Mi mix 2 6/64gb: 182k

Mi5s Plus 4/64gb:113k

Mi5s Plus 6/128gb:147k

One plus 5 4/64gb:198k(very limited stock)flagship killer

One plus 5 8+128gb:212k(very limited stock)flagship killer

One plus 5T 6/64:199k

One plus 5T 8/128gb,226k

Earphones

Original Rock Zicron:4k

Xiaomi Capsule:4k

Mi band

Mi Band 2: 12.5k

Contacts on signature to get urz now!!

Dont be left out.
Calls/whatsapp

AlIEXPRESS DEALS!!!(3-4 weeks delivery) with FREEBIES!!

Get your cheap $$$$$$,still avail for all your orders

NOTE 4 GLOBAL VERSION:3/32gb:53k

NOTE 4X:3/32gb:54k

NOTE 4:4/64gb(global version):63000

Note 4x:3/16gb,47500

MI MAX 2:79,950naira

Redmi 4x:2/16gb:43k

Redmi 4x:3/32gb:49k

REDMI 4A:2/32GB:35,500

Redmi note 5A:2/16gb:36k

Redmi note 5A:3/32gb:47k

Redmi 5A:2/16gb 34800

MI A1 (android 1)GLOBAL VERSION 4/32gb,76k

Redmi 5 2/16gb:46.5k

Redmi 5 3/32gb:53k

Redmi 5plus,3/32gb:62k(ships withing 7 days)
Redmi 5plus,3/32gb:59k(ships withing 20 days)....

Redmi 5plus,4/64gb:74k

kindly take note,Aliexpress deals takes 3-4 weeks for delivery......

Very sweet deals.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Anney272:
If you're interested in purchasing a Redmi note 4x in first week of February. Contact me. 08189802858. It's d gold variant nd just a month old. Lagos

See him ponmo head... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Protein0:

I weak o. Hypocrisy it is called. grin
it's not hypocrisy bro. Rn4 is a great phone, strong and perfect. But how do you make people understand how great the phone is when the first thing they check is the camera, especially girls. I've compared the camera with phones like k7 from my roomie, Nokia n6. Infact I had to collect the pics I snapped from n6 because it was too clear. Maybe it's because it's 16 and 8 my respectively. But anyway 2 issues I have with the camera is
1. It's illumination is below par. You have to increase the light intensity from 0-2.0 and that makes the whole background white except the focus only.
2. The colour is probably not enough. Red or something is missing. Except you do the settings yourself, you can get better pics but not even up to the standard.

I love taking pictures so much. But I've only got 1 pic of myself on this phone after 2 weeks except from the 2 I got from Nokia n6. I ought to have gotten over 30 or something. I end up deleting some I take sef.

But I'll appreciate if there's something I'm not getting right with the settings and u put me through.

And please don't think anyone is trying to bring xiaomi phones down. Let's always speak the truth as our reviews will make them work more on their camera. Some of us commenting are actually using this phone. So why would we wanna badmouth it.

Tell the new customers what to expect. Like no one told me the phone has no front flash or I'm gonna. Sacrifice a sim for memory card. I know u are a marketer. But you won't use all the phones. We will. So I'll appreciate anything to improve the camera aside gcam. Cos I don't wanna root. God bless

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:
Very sweet PROMO LANDING HOT!!!! cool

Brand new sealed in box super redmi note 4x 3/32gb,all black everything,with freebies included,

Selling for 62k!!!! Sharp

5 pieces,grab this exclusive offer now!!!!!!

Freebies include,

360 protective case
2 tempered glass
1 silicon case
1 uk style adapter

Contacts on signature.

Selling out fast smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anney272(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Abduletudaye:

See him ponmo head... grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Donfamous:
it's not hypocrisy bro. Rn4 is a great phone, strong and perfect. But how do you make people understand how great the phone is when the first thing they check is the camera, especially girls. I've compared the camera with phones like k7 from my roomie, Nokia n6. Infact I had to collect the pics I snapped from n6 because it was too clear. Maybe it's because it's 16 and 8 my respectively. But anyway 2 issues I have with the camera is
1. It's illumination is below par. You have to increase the light intensity from 0-2.0 and that makes the whole background white except the focus only.
2. The colour is probably not enough. Red or something is missing. Except you do the settings yourself, you can get better pics but not even up to the standard.

I love taking pictures so much. But I've only got 1 pic of myself on this phone after 2 weeks except from the 2 I got from Nokia n6. I ought to have gotten over 30 or something. I end up deleting some I take sef.

But I'll appreciate if there's something I'm not getting right with the settings and u put me through.

And please don't think anyone is trying to bring xiaomi phones down. Let's always speak the truth as our reviews will make them work more on their camera. Some of us commenting are actually using this phone. So why would we wanna badmouth it.

Tell the new customers what to expect. Like no one told me the phone has no front flash or I'm gonna. Sacrifice a sim for memory card. I know u are a marketer. But you won't use all the phones. We will. So I'll appreciate anything to improve the camera aside gcam
. Cos I don't wanna root. God bless

You got a midrange phone for a better value than what the nigeria alternatives were offering you,but yet you dey expect s8+ camera abi?

And u claimed no one told you blah blah blah,befor you made up ur mind to get a china fone,you cudnt do your sef the favour to read up specs on gsmarena and watch youtube reviews abi,

If i be you,i go vex sell the xiaomi,buy the ones wey get all the features you dey complain about or buy a high end fone sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Donfamous:

Tell the new customers what to expect. Like no one told me the phone has no front flash or I'm gonna. Sacrifice a sim for memory card. I know u are a marketer. But you won't use all the phones. We will. So I'll appreciate anything to improve the camera aside gcam. Cos I don't wanna root. God bless
You are clearly understood, still find it difficult to believe those samples were from Redmi note 4x because they are actually below par, even the Redmi 4a can do better than that. I do believe in being practical and for the first time am tending to believe that not all Redmi note 4 perform the same way in the camera department. On the contrary, my own phone and other Redmi note 4 /4x U have handled perform better than what Tecno and Infinix usually offer here, my gallery is filled with strangers because they use my phone especially one Sundays for taking pics, transfer to their phones and end up not deleting. If you want I can promise you a comparison with the k7 you are talking about by Monday, maybe we will know if your own Redmi note 4 performs differently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

You got a midrange phone for a better value than what the nigeria alternatives were offering you,but yet you dey expect s8+ camera abi?

And u claimed no one told you blah blah blah,befor you made up ur mind to get a china fone,you cudnt do your sef the favour to read up specs on gsmarena and watch youtube reviews abi,

If i be you,i go vex sell the xiaomi,buy the ones wey get all the features you dey complain about or buy a high end fone sef.
I think you misunderstood him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Gptech:

Ouch!!my bad,

I just want all dis arguements about camera is good or bad to come to an end,

Lets get back.to what the thread is meant for,for the past 5 pages now,no headway,na so so camera arguement nd one oda marketer trying to gain relevance,

Let this be the end of all this talk talk,

Befor anyone makes a descsion to buy there next xiaomi phone,read up reviews as many as you can,watvh videos,get all.the flaws and good sides,if you are 100% satisfied make.your purchase,but dont come back to the thread to cry about ur camera,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

Ouch!!my bad,

Lets get back.to what the thread is meant for,for the past 5 pages now,no headway,na so so camera arguement nd one oda marketer trying to gain relevance,

Befor anyone makes a descsion to buy there next xiaomi phone,read up reviews as many as you can,watvh videos,get all.the flaws and good sides,if you are 100% satisfied make.your purchase,but dont come back to the thread to cry about ur camera,

Na only for this country we wan make our 60k get us powerful processor, 10000mah battery, dslr like camera quality, water resistant, 2k display,a dedicated sd slot and not too bulky device. LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

Ouch!!my bad,

Hehehehe, I know the feeling, e come blike u dey talk because u dey order phones for ppl tongue. Well, ur points dey clear enough, some ppl think say u b marketer like dem shameless Tecno and Infinix marketers wen dey trick ppl to buy phones with overhyped or nonexistent or irrelevant features grin. This argument on camera as e b now don become inevitable, e clr say some people nr sabi snap, some dey deliberately drag dis issue, some dey learn (like some nr kw say e dey wrong to snap using your camera to face light), while some dey completely ignorant. Which ever the case, nr let anybody get to you with wetin dem dey talk or assume.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Na only for this country we wan make our 60k get us powerful processor, 10000mah battery, dslr like camera quality, water resistant, 2k display,a dedicated sd slot and not too bulky device. LOL.
We are getting there, all for 25k grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
bola4dprec:
Xiaomi loyalist good evening to you all, this trend prompted me to discard my Tecno Camon C9 sometime in the month of November 2017, as a result I ordered for Xiaomi redmi 4x 3GB 32GB internal memory on aliexpress since on 12/12/2017 ever since then no updates as regarding my package location. Ordinarily I purchased the said phone from smartgo store roughly 38 days ago. Now am tired of counting days. I am a regular shopper on the platform, including eBay and Amazon I never experienced long day delivery like this one. I have been to Nipost office severally. Thanks to the powerful people here.

Smartgo store? ... but iliyande was going around telling peeps not to go near the shop for now(cos they take forever to ship stuff) ... U just have make patience your buddy for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Gptech:

We are getting there, all for 25k grin.

Abeg if u know the device wey get all these for 20k, abeg show me make I buy. All these Xiaomi marketers like protein0, Noobody, Princetom1 and Grandmufti.Make una share me money from the money wey lei jun dey give una. I dey beg ooo. Make una also add me for una Xiaomi marketers group for WhatsApp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2018
henry007:

Use the Glo sim on another phone and then hotspot to your RN 4X to make sure the problem is not from glo.
Yomboy4ever

I just tried it on an infinix phone I got H+ but the browsing still slow .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nasrojee: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Uhans i8 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 5

Similarity: 4G, Dual SIM, Display, Resolution, OTG, Navigation

Uhans i8 better than Xiaomi Redmi 5: Memory, Storage, cameras, battery, Face ID, Type-C and price

Xiaomi Redmi 5 better than Uhans i8: CPU, Operating System

Winner: Uhans i8
Check the Price and more detail:
Uhans i8: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_748514.html?lkid=12580107
Xiaomi Remdi 5: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_645353.html?lkid=12580093
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Nna eh... sad
See long essays on top camera matter...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Gptech:

exactly he always talk off point. We trashing an issue he is busy talking about something else
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Gptech:

You are clearly understood, still find it difficult to believe those samples were from Redmi note 4x because they are actually below par, even the Redmi 4a can do better than that. I do believe in being practical and for the first time am tending to believe that not all Redmi note 4 perform the same way in the camera department. On the contrary, my own phone and other Redmi note 4 /4x U have handled perform better than what Tecno and Infinix usually offer here, my gallery is filled with strangers because they use my phone especially one Sundays for taking pics, transfer to their phones and end up not deleting. If you want I can promise you a comparison with the k7 you are talking about by Monday, maybe we will know if your own Redmi note 4 performs differently.
OK sir. I'll
Appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

Ouch!!my bad,

you can vex leave the thread if they complain about camera. Or report to a mod. It's not a must u interfere with everything being discussed if it doesn't suit u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2018
nasrojee:

Uhans i8 better than Xiaomi Redmi 5: Memory, Storage, cameras, battery, Face ID, Type-C and price

Xiaomi Remdi 5: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_645353.html?lkid=12580093
Oya buy and do review for us na, we dey wait tongue.
Meanwhile, anybody here facing this ish with whatsapp? https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_admit_fault_whatsapp_obsolete_bug_fix-news-29212.php
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
nasrojee:

Accepted,next?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donfamous:
you can vex leave the thread if they complain about camera. Or report to a mod. It's not a must u interfere with everything being discussed if it doesn't suit u.

Lol smiley
Tot as much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cassie74:

Smartgo store? ... but iliyande was going around telling peeps not to go near the shop for now(cos they take forever to ship stuff) ... U just have make patience your buddy for now.
thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donfamous:
exactly he always talk off point. We trashing an issue he is busy talking about something else

Lol grin
Am still in ma house,
Waiting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

Lol grin Am still in ma house, Waiting
am cumming with my .......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donfamous:

He wasn't talking off point.

You don't expect people to spoon-feed you the specs of a phone you intend to buy. The internet is there for you to do your research and read reviews. But some people still come here to clear their doubts and users here always do justice to their questions. If you had asked, you would have surely gotten your answers. So don't blame any marketer here for that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
My humble opinion on this Xiaomi Redmi Note 4's camera matter is that the sensor is very okay but Xiaomi's algorithm is very very shitty evident from samples gotten with the use of the GCam mod.
I initially made up my mind not to root but as it stands me I can't miss the awesomeness of the GCam mod.
For me the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4's camera as it is on my phone is not okay and I am not necessarily comparing with other phones.

Nobody should be attacked based on their opinion on what they bought with their hard earned money and if you must kindly do constructively.

And we must also put in mind this is a public forum, it is nobody's own except 'Seun' who created it grin

Conclusion; if you ain't okay with the camera output, find a way to tweak the phone by following instructions succinctly to avoid stories that touch.

#My2kobo opinion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

I just tried it on an infinix phone I got H+ but the browsing still slow .

It's from glo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Abeg if u know the device wey get all these for 20k, abeg show me make I buy. All these Xiaomi marketers like protein0, Noobody, Princetom1 and Grandmufti.Make una share me money from the money wey lei jun dey give una. I dey beg ooo. Make una also add me for una Xiaomi marketers group for WhatsApp.

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
scotweezy:
My humble opinion on this Xiaomi Redmi Note 4's camera matter is that the sensor is very okay but Xiaomi's algorithm is very very shitty evident from samples gotten with the use of the GCam mod.
I initially made up my mind not to root but as it stands me I can't miss the awesomeness of the GCam mod.
For me the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4's camera as it is on my phone is not okay and I am not necessarily comparing with other phones.

Nobody should be attacked based on their opinion on what they bought with their hard earned money and if you must kindly do constructively.

And we must also put in mind this is a public forum, it is nobody's own except 'Seun' who created it grin

Conclusion; if you ain't okay with the camera output, find a way to tweak the phone by following instructions succinctly to avoid stories that touch.

#My2kobo opinion.
exactly. I don't know why someone will be attacking you based on your opinion on things you bought with your money. If u have a different view about something then air it without sounding pained. Cc noobody. U still have a lot to learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.