Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9168545 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gptech:

First, you have to be weary of clones, they are all over China.
Bros recheck oo! Na another person you quote.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
GrandMufti:

Screenshot if possible

Oh! I uninstalled the game because I was angry for wasting my data. But when I start the game it keeps asking me to press R2 to shoot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
stephinnoyewole:

Hello famz, I am very happy to tell u guys dat my phone has finally landed ooo.
In fact, that's wat I am using presently.
I am very grateful for all your concerns
Gracias

Cc GrandMufti, bobo65, nobody, Holuwaxheun, Gptech, Dmedallion,acekid109, fibonacci2526, etal
congrats bro, that's good to hear cheesy welcome to the Xiaomi family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
scotweezy:

Bros recheck oo! Na another person you quote.
Abegi na sleep cause am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Frosh and updated dealz

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
Thanks for a wonderful 2017,
Lets make it happen again in 2018 fam!!!

Buzz us now...

Express delivery(7-10working days)..

For all newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x,mi 6,MI max 2,MI note 2,MI mix 1,2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus phones,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!! With FREEBIES included(2 tempered glass and one silicon case on every purchase)
Detailed price list below:

(Hot Demand)....
Redmi note 4x 3/32gb:55k(best Seller)...

Mi max 2 4/64gb:89k(battery king)

Mi Max 2 4/64gb:96k(black)

Mi max 2 4/128gb 109k

Mi 6 (6/64gb):150k(super beast)
Redmi 4x
3/32gb:55k(performance king)

Redmi 4x 2/16gb:45k

Mi note 2 (4/64g):126k(sleek beast)

Redmi note 5A .3/32gb:55k(new/hot release,supports 2 sim cards and mem card slot)

Redmi note 5A 2/16gb:49k(new/hot release,supports 2 sim cards and mem card slot)

Redmi note 4x 3/16gb:52k

Redmi 4A 2/16gb:38k

Mi 5x 4/32gb:87.5k

Mi 5x 4/64gb:90k

Redmi 5plus:3/32gb: 73k

Redmi 5plus:4/64gb:83k

(Super solid flagships)

Mi 6(6/64gb):149k

Mi 6(4/64gb):125k

Mi note 3:4/64gb:115k

Mi note 3:6/6/64gb:120k

Mi note 3:6/128gb:128k.

Mi mix 4/128gb:162k.

Mi mix 6/256gb:193k

Mi Mix 2 6/128gb:196k

Mi mix 2 6/64gb: 182k

Mi5s Plus 4/64gb:113k

Mi5s Plus 6/128gb:147k

One plus 5 4/64gb:198k(very limited stock)flagship killer

One plus 5 8+128gb:212k(very limited stock)flagship killer

One plus 5T 6/64:199k

One plus 5T 8/128gb,226k

Earphones

Original Rock Zicron:4k

Xiaomi Capsule:4k

Mi band

Mi Band 2: 12.5k

Contacts on signature to get urz now!!

Dont be left out.
Calls/whatsapp

AlIEXPRESS DEALS!!!(3-4 weeks delivery) with FREEBIES!!

Get your cheap $$$$$$,still avail for all your orders

NOTE 4 GLOBAL VERSION:3/32gb:53k

NOTE 4X:3/32gb:54k

NOTE 4:4/64gb(global version):63000

Note 4x:3/16gb,47500

MI MAX 2:79,950naira

Redmi 4x:2/16gb:43k

Redmi 4x:3/32gb:49k

REDMI 4A:2/32GB:35,500

Redmi note 5A:2/16gb:36k

Redmi note 5A:3/32gb:47k

Redmi 5A:2/16gb 34800

MI A1 (android 1)GLOBAL VERSION 4/32gb,76k

Redmi 5 2/16gb:46.5k

Redmi 5 3/32gb:53k

Redmi 5plus,3/32gb:62k(ships withing 7 days)
Redmi 5plus,3/32gb:59k(ships withing 20 days)....

Redmi 5plus,4/64gb:74k

kindly take note,Aliexpress deals takes 3-4 weeks for delivery......

Very sweet deals.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ennyasems: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
scotweezy:

If it comes with the original china stable rom and not some crappy rom installed by resellers, you should stay on that rom cos it has more features than the Global stable rom. For Google playstore; install google installer and get other google apps there.
Thanks sir and Godbless
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2018
I have been unable to browse on my 4x with my glo for 2days now. Even my airtel is going off and on. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:22am On Jan 18, 2018
princetom1:

Yes, i didn't go far, before i spot the biased, that ugly looking thing with bezel bigger than my head is ur runner up of most beautiful smartphone? (phantom cool

Read the first line of that thread again, then come back and say "okay my bad"

Donfamous:
For those of you comparing xiaomi camera. I know it's good but the truth remains that it's not good enough. My former phone was tecno w5 front camera is 5mp and back is 13. And I can attest to the camera. I would have compared the camera if it wasn't stolen. (well that was the reason I got rn4 in the first place). Anyway I made a comparison of rn4 with tecno spark k7. I think the camera is 8/13 or 5/13 front and rear respectively. This camera of k7 was at par with my w5 before it was stolen.

The above pics is tecno spark k7 while the lower ones are rnz

Thanks for sharing. People need to know what they're getting before they buy it, the strong points and the weak points. Going by some of these marketers words, they're ready to bamboozle anyone who says the truth about the not so strong points of Xiaomi RN 4X.

Donfamous:
more. Remember k7 is d first while rn4 is below. Check d picture colour. We all know the truth.

How much is the Spark K7, the one i reviewed was a 1GB ram version for N32,800 so i didn't even do a camera comparison coz all the other phones i had were way more expensive. Also i didn't think the Spark K7 was mind blowing but it really outshines the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X so much that it's making me question the SD625 processor trade off, is it really worth having a camera like that in the end? hmmm.

Gptech:

You used flash? Well, snap without flash too, and in daylight, and other difficult scenarios. What I see in the first pics is that the Redmi note 4 is either too close to where the focus is (leading to overexposure) or it was not even focused at all.

You people are funny with the mental gymnastics. You're questioning the integrity of a test coz it didn't favour Xiaomi RN 4x that he is even using as his main phone. You do well... E remain to call the boy a marketer for saying the truth.

fibonacci2526:
For those that want great camera, abeg make una go buy flagships e full Alixpress. I don't expect to get great camera if am using a budget phone. Who I dey deceive?

It's on this thread that i'm even starting to respect some budget phones that i overlooked before. You actually don't need to buy flagship to get flagship camera, i can tell you that for free.

Frankdamaxx:

Well, some budget phones have good cameras. I use the Mi A1 and I can assure you that the pictures are top notch. S7 and iPhone 7 plus level.

Now that's a sexy phone. Has anyone else noticed that they don't put very big batteries in phones with superb cameras?

henryduru2:
Make Una see wetin happen today, ma friend wey de use Gionee M5 2gb ram 16gb ROM rear cam 13 front cam 8mp we just say make we do camera test omoh ah bring out my small redmi 4x try rear camera my own beat de phone hands down de one way come mad me be say we try front camera my own na 5mp while his own be 8mp we take first picture my own come de as if u use canon camera take photo while ma friend own come de as if say he de use Tecno t401 take picture ah don laugh am tire today he buy the phone about 80k ah buy my own just 44k anything wey go make me buy Gionee for this life that don jam tipper

Georgioo:

Hmm u sure? Gionee has good camera quality oh, though the device varies i came from gionee splus to rn4x and sincerely splus camera beat dis one hands down even when viewed on my tv but dis rn4x dey struggle to impress dou not terrible like some tecno and infinix cameras but gionee has always been good with Their camera shaa

henryduru2 You put your phone up for sale last week, why are you selling your RN4X for 45K last ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
I have been unable to browse on my 4x with my glo for 2days now. Even my airtel is going off and on. Any assistance will be appreciated.
somebody should plz help, I'm experiencing the same problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2018
oluwaveeboy:
somebody should plz help, I'm experiencing the same problem

Use the Glo sim on another phone and then hotspot to your RN 4X to make sure the problem is not from glo.
Yomboy4ever
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gudluckgreat(m): 5:40am On Jan 18, 2018
acekid109:
congrats bro, that's good to hear cheesy welcome to the Xiaomi family

Is nipost tracking now working?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gudluckgreat(m): 5:43am On Jan 18, 2018
jboixxx:

Congrats. don't forget to check the compilation link on my signature for some tweaks.

My item just entered nigeria, how can i keep track of it cos i heard nipost tracking is not working for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

Well, some budget phones have good cameras. I use the Mi A1 and I can assure you that the pictures are top notch. S7 and iPhone 7 plus level.

On the contrary mi A1 isn't a budget phone but rather a mid ranger according to Xiaomi standards. Yes it has a great camera but am referring to the Redmi series tbh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2018
"How much is the Spark K7, the one i reviewed was a 1GB ram version for N32,800 so i didn't even do a camera comparison coz all the other phones i had were way more expensive. Also i didn't think the Spark K7 was mind blowing but it really outshines the Xiaomi Redmi 4X so much that it's making me question the SD625 processor trade off, is it really worth having a camera like that in the end? hmmm."

Henry007 this is the main challenge you have, you know jack about Xiaomi devices at all but yet you always want to come out as the teacher in this subject. These infos you keep messing up can be found on the internet easily but you always act you are knowledgeable here. Go look up the processor for the Redmi 4x , we are not ignorant like some of those whose market (tecno and Infinix)you cater for .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

On the contrary mi A1 isn't a budget phone but rather a mid ranger according to Xiaomi standards. Yes it has a great camera but am referring to the Redmi series tbh.

It's a mid-ranger and also a budget phone. Mi A1 is even in the Android One program
Are you familiar with Android One? Lest i sound like a teacher, i got that info 5mins ago from gsmarena https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_a1-review-1668.php

fibonacci2526:
"How much is the Spark K7, the one i reviewed was a 1GB ram version for N32,800 so i didn't even do a camera comparison coz all the other phones i had were way more expensive. Also i didn't think the Spark K7 was mind blowing but it really outshines the Xiaomi Redmi 4X so much that it's making me question the SD625 processor trade off, is it really worth having a camera like that in the end? hmmm."

Henry007 this is the main challenge you have, you no jack about Xiaomi devices at all but yet you always want to come out as the teacher in this subject. These infos you keep messing up can be found on the internet easily but you always act you are knowledgeable here. Go look up the processor for the Redmi 4x , we are not ignorant like some of those whose market (tecno and Infinix)you cater for .

Please is this a rant coz i don't get your point. We both saw real life comparisons on this thread from a real user(Donfamous) after one of your Xiaomi Marketers brought it up. You marketers still fought him on his xiaomi phone that he is using on a daily basis. What can i say again, is it not better to not know jack about Xiaomi than to be seeing A and calling it B by fire by force?

Edit: i get your point now. You should have said "your main challenge is typos"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Henry007 this is the main challenge you have, you no jack about Xiaomi devices at all but yet you always want to come out as the teacher in this subject. These infos you keep messing up can be found on the internet easily but you always act you are knowledgeable here. Go look up the processor for the Redmi 4x , we are not ignorant like some of those whose market (tecno and Infinix)you cater for .

It is time you guys allow this guy to finish all his blabing and leave this thread in peace

Redmi 4x Sd625 OMG cry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2018
henry007:

It's a mid-ranger and also a budget phone. Mi A1 is even in the Android One program
Are you familiar with Android One?

"It's a mid ranger and also a budget phone". Because it is in the android one prog doesn't make it a budget phone. Most budget/entry level android one devices are less than $100. So in your books Motorola x4 ($400) is also a budget phone because of its android one prog abi? Am done with you joor.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
iliyande:

It is time you guys allow this guy to finish all his blabing and leave this thread in peace

Redmi 4x Sd625 OMG cry

My mistake, how did i miss that, they don't sound alike at all undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

"It's a mid ranger and also a budget phone". Because it is in the android one prog doesn't make it a budget phone. Most budget/entry level android one devices are less than $100. So in your books Motorola x4 ($400) is also a budget phone because of its android one prog abi? Am done with you joor.

The Moto X4 is a mid-ranger with mid-range SD600 series chipset but it isn't a budget phone at over $400 while the Xiaomi Mi A1 use another mid-range SD600 series processor while maintaining a price of about $220.

Leave a comment on gsmarena if you personally feel it's not a budget phone. It's kuku not me that say it. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bily(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

Xiaomi A1 is stock Android and comes with Google camera by default.

As a lot of us have said here, google camera is miles ahead of xiaomi camera app.

Also I don't know if xiaomi still does this.... Before their
Flagship and mi series phones usually had more options in the camera app than redmi series. It would be safe to say they focus more on their MI series having better camera output so they go to greater lengths to tweak the camera software.

I think it's for marketing purposes., the message they are passing is... If you want better camera experience, upgrade to MI series.

But once you change from the default camera app on a redmi series to a better third party app, you'll see a lot of difference.

Even camera 360 pictures will wow you on your redmi series compared to the built in app. Gcam is on another level.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2018
henry007, you have been noticed, still don't know the point you're trying to prove, you sound like someone on a mission lately, what would that be? You said something about the K7 versus Redmi note 4x but didn't say anything about the Redmi note 4x versus the Camon cx,still waiting for you to say something or maybe the k7 is actually better than the Camon cx grin, don't know why this issue is still here today, glad to stretch it further a bit cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Gptech:
henry007, you have been noticed, still don't know the point you're trying to prove, you sound like someone on a mission lately, what would that be? You said something about the K7 versus Redmi note 4x but didn't say anything about the Redmi note 4x versus the Camon cx,still waiting for you to say something or maybe the k7 is actually better than the Camon cx grin, don't know why this issue is still here today, glad to stretch it further a bit cheesy.

My point exactly,he is on a mission,his sudden interest lately,very suspicious,does notin but to hate upandan,if we can stop replying the bros,mk he dey rant on ehn own,honestly,he has no other job of recent,as dem nor gree release new phone wey he go review,he is paid to do all this shii,
No one in there normal 100% sense would see all dis facts and still keeo arguing blindly,only those paid to market do this kind of shii.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Good morning fellas.
It seems I missed the camera talks. There are absolutely more to the camera samples posted by donfamous. Just as if it's not the note 4x I know. I challenge you to provide the k7 to a famous NLer who stays in Lagos and can do a camera comparison with a note 4x I will arrange in Lagos too. A tecno Stan once created a thread on a similar topic in the past and we all know the sequela. Gptech did a camera comparison with a supposed camera-targetted model of the tecno and we all saw.
To sum up, we all know the selling points and Achilles heels of samsung, iPhone, LG, Motorola, and some other smartphone giants. Tecno, let's assume is a smartphone producer too, has what selling points? Don't let's ask for its downs undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

My point exactly,he is on a mission,his sudden interest lately,very suspicious,does notin but to hate upandan,if we can stop replying the bros,mk he dey rant on ehn own,honestly,he has no other job of recent,as dem nor gree release new phone wey he go review,he is paid to do all this shii,
No one in there normal 100% sense would see all dis facts and still keeo arguing blindly,only those paid to market do this kind of shii.
no, his recent interest is really nice. You know those feelings you have when you are sure of your facts cheesy
I challenge Henry007 to send a new tecno k7 to a mutually agreed techie while I will send a new xiaomi redmi note 4x too, for an head to head comparison. However, if he's unable to take up this challenge, we all know the meaning.
In another news, BRING YOUR XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X/4 FOR SWAP WITH TECNO K7. Contact on signature kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Protein0:
Good morning fellas.
It seems I missed the camera talks. There are absolutely more to the camera samples posted by donfamous. Just as if it's not the note 4x I know. I challenge you to provide the k7 to a famous NLer who stays in Lagos and can do a camera comparison with a note 4x I will arrange in Lagos too. A tecno Stan once created a thread on a similar topic in the past and we all know the sequela. Gptech did a camera comparison with a supposed camera-targetted model of the tecno and we all saw.
To sum up, we all know the selling points and Achilles heels of samsung, iPhone, LG, Motorola, and some other smartphone giants. Tecno, let's assume is a smartphone producer too, has what selling points? Don't let's ask for its downs undecided

The way some people compare camera pix quality is so so so wrong,once dem snap pix,dem see say dem saturate one pass one,its automatically the best,not considering some major yardsticks,

@gptech has thrashed dis issue way way back,not anyones fault dey dont know how to use there camera thou.

Sadly,they all shout the camera is bad,but still would not dump the xiaomi in favour of a better camera phone,

Confused souls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2018
noobody:

The way some people compare camera pix quality is so so so wrong,once dem snap pix,dem see say dem saturate one pass one,its automatically the best,not considering some major yardsticks,
@gptech has thrashed dis issue way way back,not anyones fault dey dont know how to use there camera thou.
Sadly,they all shout the camera is bad,but still would not dump the xiaomi in favour of a better camera phone,
Confused souls
I weak o. Hypocrisy it is called. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Protein0:
Good morning fellas.

I been wan ask where Oga Protien0 dey since.
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
kstan:

I been wan ask where Oga Protien0 dey since.
grin

Honeymoon

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
GrandMufti:

You cropped both pictures with the Redmi phone?

Protein0:
Good morning fellas.

I'm still waiting for him to answer the question up there because I can see a miui notification bar on the first picture, which is supposed to be a k7 image

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Please who can help me with sapon post office zip code in abeokuta...the ones online are confusing...thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2018
GrandMufti:

I'm still waiting for him to answer the question up there because I can see a miui notification bar on the first picture, which is supposed to be a k7 image
well I don't have app editing apps. So all I did was use split screen to put them side by side and screen shot the pictures. But if u want d original pics without screenshot I'll provide. Just that it won't be side by side

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chatom143 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.