Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9254876 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (9320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Georgioo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Why everybody dey sell their phones?

I wana get a bigger xiaomi for that was my initial plan, now wey money don enter make i sell this one buy d big one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dacronym(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gptech:

You'll need to order for it from AliExpress, both screen and digitiser, then give to a technician to replace. Should take within 3 weeks to deliver and costs less than 10k both to buy and fix it.
Have you Succesfully done this before without any problems
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Based on logistic my items arrived at international place of exchange IMPC Lagos Air. Despatched since 12/12/2017 my first bad experience with Aliexpress in the past 6 years. Courtesy of smargo store Xiaomi pls don't go closer to smartgo store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adebayogates(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
I ordered for the Mi Max 2, should arrive in two weeks...seeing this thread have been on for a while, going through 1-20xx won't work, what'd you advice I do to have a better optimized device...tricks, uses,games (not a necessity), themes(I might still stick to the miui though) and other general knowledge and yeah, camera optimization (I know it's not beastly as the high ends)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
acekid109:
redmi 5 plus grin

That fone sha, you go see as people wey dey wait for note 5 go rush am when dem see the price wey dem quote for the note 5. Make we dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Georgioo:

I wana get a bigger xiaomi for that was my initial plan, now wey money don enter make i sell this one buy d big one

Yeah, na so e dey be. Once you get the first taste, no going back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by guente02(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lemme just hang on to my RN3 and see what Xiaomi want to do with Note 5.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Has anyone updated to the new version.. What's your feedback on it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wrose(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
who is willing to sell his/her note 4x to me 50k location, prefarably IB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
wrose:
who is willing to sell his/her note 4x to me 50k
location, prefarably IB
add small money buy new one

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by doubletop(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mint 2 months old xiaomi note 4x available. Working perfectly with cover case. The battery of the phone last 50hours under heavy usage. The phone is very neat and spotless with full accessories. Price is 50k call or whatsapp 08027276248. Ibadan or Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
SirdimayG:
Has anyone updated to the new version.. What's your feedback on it

Which one be this again?
We never even update to 9.2.1yet and they are bringing this one.
Xiaomi should better find a way to give us free data for updates because I cannot come and spend 1gb plus on updates in one week.
Every MB is precious in this present economy...grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
10month old note 4 for sale but i no no how much me self go sale lam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by doubletop(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
wrose:
who is willing to sell his/her note 4x to me 50k
location, prefarably IB

Mint 2 months old xiaomi note 4x available. Working perfectly with cover case. The battery of the phone last 50hours under heavy usage. The phone is very neat and spotless with full accessories. Price is 50k call or whatsapp 08027276248. Ibadan or Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
doubletop:

Haba oga, na car battery? cheesy

Please let me exchange my battery with yours before you sell it.
I need that kind of battery in my life right now...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by doubletop(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
eleojo23:

Haba oga, na car battery? cheesy

Please let me exchange my battery with yours before you sell it.
I need that kind of battery in my life right now...

Most people don't get note 4x with original battery but mine was fortunate. My battery is superb. It lasts longer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
doubletop:

Most people don't get note 4x with original battery but mine was fortunate. My battery is superb. It lasts longer

The battery really lasts but not 50hours on heavy usage na.
But it can last that long on very light usage
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyetboy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please Glo users help out! My airtime doesn’t last ...I just keep recharging every now and then. It turns out Glo deducts 40kobo per second. Is this normal?..if not,pls what’s the cheapest tariff and how do I migrate there?.. cc: grandmufti illyande et all Thanks very much in anticipation.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dacronym:

Have you Succesfully done this before without any problems
Have not had a broken screen before but have placed orders for more than 3 persons with broken screen and they all went well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
noobody:
Best deal ever!!!

Redmi 4x gold 3/32gb with xiaomi certified global rom avail for sale,just landed,brand new,never used,sealed in the box

Freebies,

2 tempered glasses
1 silicon case,
1 360 protective case
1 eu style adapter
1 earpeice

Call to pick up yours now!!!!!!

Hot!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
KillerFrost:
Please Glo users help out! My airtime doesn’t last ...I just keep recharging every now and then. It turns out Glo deducts 40kobo per second. Is this normal?..if not,pls what’s the cheapest tariff and how do I migrate there?.. cc: grandmufti illyande et all Thanks very much in anticipation.
Glo is not tariff friendly when it comes to calls, use another network instead.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
KillerFrost:
Hello, we have a package with tariff of 11k/sec to Glo and 15k/sec to other networks with daily N5 access irrespective of whether calls are initiated or not. it is Gbam Plus *211#. And we have a package with tariff of 12k/sec to Glo and 15k/sec to other networks with N5 access deducted only when calls are initiated. It is Gbam Extra *100*6*1# TT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
doubletop:

marketer of life

Where did you buy urs please? grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
KillerFrost:
Gbam Exyra FAQ:
Dial *100*6*1# to enjoy the following on the new plan:
· Onnet calling rate: 12K/s
· Offnet calling rate: 15K/s
· SMS(Local): N4
· SMS(International): N35
· Daily access fee: N5

Daily access fee of ₦5 is charged on the first call of the day

If credit is below N5 on any morning, Rent will not be deducted and customers will not be able to make calls. Customer is supposed to have at least N5.12 in his Main account to be able to call.​

TT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
KillerFrost:
Charges is package dependent. My glo & mtn charge 40kobo per second. I don't mind the charges because I mainly use my recharged amount for data subscription while I use their bonus for calls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Billyzone4: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
noobody:

Redmi note 3 pro se
Mi note 2 global version 6/128g
Mi mix 2

Those are the only 3 xiaomi fones ever built that supports glo 4G lte
mi note 3?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyzone4:
mi note 3?
Doesn't support it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyzone4:
mi note 3?

Not very certain sir,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
GrandMufti:

Change your sim or try someone's LTE sim
I just called cc now and was shocked when I was told my glo sim is a 3G sim, they did the migration to 4G for me in their office o. I could remember I was asked to buy a new sim then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
OCTAVO:

I just called cc now and was shocked when I was told my glo sim is a 3G sim, they did the migration to 4G for me in their office o. I could remember I was asked to buy a new sim then.

Village people things grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (9320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m), brandon180(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.