Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197483 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
dustmalik:

Just ordered for it. I have seen a couple of threads where the bootloader unlocking was explained.
i am happy for u bro, far outweigh any fucking fone u cn buy here for 70k sef, imagine infinix hot 4 n d latest tecno phantom with dia insane price tag....about the fone, i am very okay with miui, it seems like u dnt know about Radon kernel? that is why rooting is veey important to me,unlocking the bootloader without a premises for twrp recovery flashing aint bode too well 4 me, d LTE bands aint dt important cauz am staying in ib i get okay internet speed with airtrl n mtn but support for fast charging, that i cnt pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
helo house am new here, help me decide pls, mix max or redmi pro, i dont mind d chinese rom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Igerizee:
helo house am new here, help me decide pls, mix max or redmi pro, i dont mind d chinese rom
if u dnt care about the size of mi max, go for it,dou d fone aint dt too huge deapite d 6.4" bcz of its amazing 74.8% screen to body ratio n also, better bcz snapdragon miui phones re alwys beta optimised and have better support compared to mtk ones, n xiaomi redmi pro has standby battery drain issue if you are not using 4g lte bt using 3g, d fone wunt go to deep sleep n its gonna drain ya ba3 faster, dere is a fix for it bt u need to unlock ya bootloader install twrp, root ya fone..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Its like my cry for help has bin invisible to all and sundry since morn that i asked for it,no wahala ooo,

Another one,all those that did appeal,what were the documents u guys uploaded and the whole process please,this time i am begging again oo,

And if solution still dey for this,i nor mind too

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I no go sub this Glo again oo, make I continue with my MTN 4G as I download at the rate of 10mb/s. Glo is just 90kb/s.
On 4G Glo?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
This has to be the most beautiful earphones I've seen.
Next month things. cry

Though beauty doesn't imply quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Somebody buy the MiMix na embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
kazzonline:
Its like my cry for help has bin invisible to all and sundry since morn that i asked for it,no wahala ooo,

Another one,all those that did appeal,what were the documents u guys uploaded and the whole process please,this time i am begging again oo,

And if solution still dey for this,i nor mind too
Were you asked to appeal?
If you weren't no need to appeal.

Try funding the Pocket with smaller denominations as suggested here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
i am happy for u bro, far outweigh any fucking fone u cn buy here for 70k sef, imagine infinix hot 4 n d latest tecno phantom with dia insane price tag....about the fone, i am very okay with miui, it seems like u dnt know about Radon kernel? that is why rooting is veey important to me,unlocking the bootloader without a premises for twrp recovery flashing aint bode too well 4 me, d LTE bands aint dt important cauz am staying in ib i get okay internet speed with airtrl n mtn but support for fast charging, that i cnt pass
I just read that ZCX twrp also work on Kate. Here is a link to thread on how to go about unlocking the bootloader and rooting of kate is well explained. http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=454539&highlight=redmi%2Bnote%2B3%2Bkate%2Broot

Check this link also http://en.miui.com/thread-336702-3-1.html

Here is also an unofficial method of unlocking the bootloader of both KATE AND KENZO http://en.miui.com/thread-345728-1-1.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
lallana11:
I tried funding my Ali pocket with GRB but it is not going
What's it showing?
Has your card been activated for internet banking?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Elxandre:
Somebody buy the MiMix na embarassed
lol bro u buy first na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
if it is possible for you to see xiaomi redmi note 3 pro not d SE variant to buy, kindly go ahead bro, i can only see the 2GB ram n 16GB rom variant on aliexpress which i cnt buy, the SE variant you cn buy provided u are nt the type that loves to tinker with his fone, i meant rooting, twrp recovery installation n custom rom junkie....if am unable to c xiaomi redmi note 3 pro 32GB variant,i am gonna buy lenovo zuk z1 next month....so bro, if you are just d regular fone user, who does not care about system modification, u can buy any of xiaomi redmi 4 prime or xiaomi redmi note 3 pro SE , bt if u re d adventurous type, go for xiaomi redmi 4 prime, d fone z still new bt i believe it is going to recieve a lotta development attention soonest cauz it is a snapdragon powered fone
Thanks so much bro, Redmi 4 pro all the way now !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Elxandre:

Were you asked to appeal?
If you weren't no need to appeal.

Try funding the Pocket with smaller denominations as suggested here.
he has tried that but same thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
Bro u sef don fall in love with xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
hay2zed50:
Thanks so much bro, Redmi 4 pro all the way now !
U made a great choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Elxandre:
This has to be the most beautiful earphones I've seen.
Next month things. cry

Though beauty doesn't imply quality.
Yeah beauty doesn't imply quality bro ur right but the earpiece should bamg some nice sound output for dat price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
if u dnt care about the size of mi max, go for it,dou d fone aint dt too huge deapite d 6.4" bcz of its amazing 74.8% screen to body ratio n also, better bcz snapdragon miui phones re alwys beta optimised and have better support compared to mtk ones, n xiaomi redmi pro has standby battery drain issue if you are not using 4g lte bt using 3g, d fone wunt go to deep sleep n its gonna drain ya ba3 faster, dere is a fix for it bt u need to unlock ya bootloader install twrp, root ya fone..
Bro i prefer the mi max to redmi pro its better in allways bigger battery bigger screen much more optimized and better support mi max is the one u should go for bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Igerizee:
mi max is better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Saving up for xiaomi mi5s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
dustmalik:

I just read that ZCX twrp also work on Kate. Here is a link to thread on how to go about unlocking the bootloader and rooting of kate is well explained. http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=454539&highlight=redmi%2Bnote%2B3%2Bkate%2Broot

Check this link also http://en.miui.com/thread-336702-3-1.html

Here is also an unofficial method of unlocking the bootloader of both KATE AND KENZO http://en.miui.com/thread-345728-1-1.html
wow, thanks a lot.....thumbs up mate!!!! how much did u gt d fone, 32GB variant sey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Bro u sef don fall in love with xiaomi
i av always been a follower of Chinese OEMS frm day 1, i even preach about Xiaomi n Meizu to ma fwens, meizu jus fail to push thins fuda like xiaomi, dia most exciting midrange fone to me was meizu m2 note, m3 note n m5 note cnt even kip up wif Redmi note 3 pro, na dz recent hike in fone price come hightened am finish, my money neva reach 200 usd, na y i neva order
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:

wow, thanks a lot.....thumbs up mate!!!! how much did u gt d fone, 32GB variant sey
Yeah, the 32Gb variant, for $154.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2017

That is great so I have someone who is in ib with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
dustmalik:

Yeah, the 32Gb variant, for $154.
just c, imagine make infinix hot 3 lte wif yeye mtk 6737 make dem dey sell am 4 42k upward or tecno camon c9 going for 59k upward, omo i poty dose wey neva wise up oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
just c, imagine make infinix hot 3 lte wif yeye mtk 6737 make dem dey sell am 4 42k upward or tecno camon c9 going for 59k upward, omo i pity dose wey neva wise up oooo
lol hot 3 lte is actually Snapdragon 410
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
just c, imagine make infinix hot 3 lte wif yeye mtk 6737 make dem dey sell am 4 42k upward or tecno camon c9 going for 59k upward, omo i poty dose wey neva wise up oooo

I think say na only me the thing dey pain.. Imagine infinix note 3 having a mumu chipset clocking a mediocre ghz...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lol hot 3 lte is actually Snapdragon 410

I beg to differ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Worksunlimited:

I beg to differ...
my bad, but still dose fucking phones re way too pricey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Otu7(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
i live in okpella edo state... who has a xiaomi fone 4 sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Otu7:
i live in okpella edo state... who has a xiaomi fone 4 sale?

Your Monika Sha.. To scam you no go hard grin grin grin

**no offence**
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
my bad, but still dose fucking phones re way too pricey
Yes just too pricey infact u cant see any correct tecno or infinix for less dan 40k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidieberry:
lol... to be honest, i'm glad i found this thread. Now i know better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.