Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9417662 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
tuzeriouz:
For real this xiomiRedmi has really caught my fancy. Zpzrt from where and how to buy, i need clearer clarifications.
1. Delivery period?
2. Is the freq compatible in Nig?
3. Any local agent in Nig?
4. Confused on choice because variants are similar with insignificant differences
5. Strong battery life? Because 4G LTE plus SD can suck battery like mad.
6. Does it support dual sim plus sd card on the go?
7. My budget is under 65k.
8. Does it come with earphone?
9. Local service support centres nko?
10. Based on personal usage kindly recommend Models.

1. Within 4 weeks for normal alixpress delivery but you can get it within 10days through express delivery albeit costlier.
2.Yes, support most 4G networks in Nigeria but your budget can't get you one that supports Glo 4G
3. Not that am aware of
4. Go for the redmi5 plus (3/32) as its design is trendy
5. SD sucks battery on 4G? Well that's a new one cos afaik battery life is excellent especially with the sd625.
6.nope, hybrid sim
7.Redmi 5+
8.Nope
9.You will be fine, if you have any concerns bring it here and our gurus will help you out but pls buy tempered glasses and cases to go.
10. Number 7

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Cc Gptech, Protein0, Noobody, Fibonacci2526, Eleojo24, Dam5reey, Princetom1, GrandMufti

Chai!!! Abeg recommend For him based on his budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
WAAAAAAAWUUUUU grin cheesy shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

Chai!!! Abeg recommend For him based on his budget

No mind me boss... His budget will get the note 4 global version 4gb ram 64GB rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
noobody:
WAAAAAAAWUUUUU grin cheesy shocked

See my boss no wan talk grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swagifted(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
who for here de use the redmi 5plus ? thoughts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mfunkynation:
i use Uba master card. it rates is not fix.
ok thanks.but how much did u buy ur product plz am planning to make a purchase of over $500.so I am trying to know d cheaper rate at which I can make d purchase to help curtail my expenditure.
sorry for d inconveniences
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

5. SD sucks battery on 4G? Well that's a new one cos afaik battery life is excellent especially with the sd625.

I have been looking at that too.
I think he meant SD card....I may be wrong sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
PureMe01:
ok thanks.but how much did u buy ur product plz am planning to make a purchase of over $500.so I am trying to know d cheaper rate at which I can make d purchase to help curtail my expenditure.
sorry for d inconveniences

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamprofessork: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
please if you know the name of this theme tell me..I seriously need to get it thanks..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamprofessork: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
as well as this one..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=Holuwaxheun post=65032304][/quote]alright thanks a lot.really do appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

1. Within 4 weeks for normal alixpress delivery but you can get it within 10days through express delivery albeit costlier.
2.Yes, support most 4G networks in Nigeria but your budget can't get you one that supports Glo 4G
3. Not that am aware of
6.nope, hybrid sim
7.Redmi 5+
8.Nope
9.You will be fine, if you have any concerns bring it here and our gurus will help you out but pls buy tempered glasses and cases to go.
10. Number 7
E clr say dem nr waste money for ur head, u sabi answer exam qweshons well well, hope u nr dey like cover answers too? grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

How much be the Nokia 6? I mean the base configuration.
From around $250.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tivta(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
make una advertise the cost of the redmi note 5 plus here oooooooooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
tivta:
make una advertise the cost of the redmi note 5 plus here oooooooooo

Which one be note 5 plus again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
PureMe01:
alright thanks a lot.really do appreciate

Where do u want to place ur order from.? I can offer u dollar at the rate of 360
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tuzeriouz(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

3. Not that am aware of
6.nope, hybrid sim
7.Redmi 5+
8.Nope
10. Number 7
1. I hope i can option for pay on delivery if i order from ali-x?
2. Which model supports all frq in Nig? If 4x and 5Plus dont support Glo 4G, is 3G the way out?
3. Does hybrid sim option support dual sim standby mode plus sd?
4. What is the implication when china is on break? Doeas it affect prodistro (production n distribution)?
Thank u for your response. Meanwhile i had an ugly experience wth Innjoo. As my device broke down, i called lagos centre referred me to Dubai HQ. The latter referred me back to the former that finally told me that hardware production of the model i requested was halted since 2016. Guess what, I created space cos there wasnt enough space for me to faint again for Africa.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tivta(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_5_(redmi_5_plus)-reviews-8959.php
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

3. Not that am aware of
6.nope, hybrid sim
7.Redmi 5+
8.Nope
10. Number 7

Boss which model supports glo 4g network?

I wan budget 75 to 85k. Any good recommendations. I would prefer one with double sim or that can at least use a sim adapter. Thanks all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
tuzeriouz:

2. Which model supports all frq in Nig? If 4x and 5Plus dont support Glo 4G, is 3G the way out?
4. What is the implication when china is on break? Doeas it affect prodistro (production n distribution)?
Thank u for your response. Meanwhile i had an ugly experience wth Innjoo. As my device broke down, i called lagos centre referred me to Dubai HQ. The latter referred me back to the former that finally told me that hardware production of the model i requested was halted since 2016. Guess what, I created space cos there wasnt enough space for me to faint again for Africa.

You sabi do research o.
See kwesions cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gptech:

E clr say dem nr waste money for ur head, u sabi answer exam qweshons well well, hope u nr dey like cover answers too? grin.

LOL, Na joblessness cause am. grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

LOL, Na another one wey we go soon launch. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Boss which model supports glo 4g network?

I wan budget 75 to 85k. Any good recommendations. I would prefer one with double sim or that can at least use a sim adapter. Thanks all

None support glo 4g network.

U can get mi max 2 or Redmi 5 plus (4gb ram 64GB rom)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
tivta:

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_5_(redmi_5_plus)-reviews-8959.php

That's Redmi 5 plus my boss... But u said Redmi Note 5 plus... U are mixing things up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
tuzeriouz:

1. NOOOO sir, you pay and wait for your item to come as there is no such like pay on delivery. It's an international site like Amazon,eBay etc.
2. Mi mix 2, mi note 2. Well you can use other networks on 4G except Glo.
3. Doesn't have a dedicated SD slot but you can make use of the hybrid sim adapter if you wish but personally don't like it
4.All activities would resume on the 24th of this month, hang in there.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gptech:

From around $250.

Shuuuu, nor worry we go blow them away tomorrow. Lei Jun don assure me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
eleojo23:

I have been looking at that too.
I think he meant SD card....I may be wrong sha

We learn every day on NL na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
First hand feel cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
PureMe01:
please at wat u exchange rate did u buy DAT and which bank??thanks

UBA @ N375 PER DOLLAR
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reediano(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
GrandMufti:
Oga reediano sighted... I'm expecting another redmi note 5 pro thread grin grin grin
Boss... grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by delvinmaya(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gptech, abeg I just realized since my last update that my updater has vanished. Is there any way I can get it back. Thanks

Update: found it. Moved to the settings. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: callydon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.