Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9259944 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (9320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
gidieberry:
frm ya screenshot, if a phone z 170 usd, i can use both alipocket n visa/mastercard to pay, i meant if av funded my alipocket with 100 usd alone, i cn complete d payment wif eida gtb or acess card right
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blokoncept(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

You can actually do it yourself. Do well to read all comments

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242767&extra=page%3D2&mobile=2

pls can i get your phne contact to call u up...Thx for assistance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
blokoncept:

pls can i get your phne contact to call u up...Thx for assistance

I'm not in Lag atm lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

Bro don't give up. I even told them I saw someone using Glo 4G on this phone, and that was the reason I bought it.

I think you should quote the sms in the pix so that they know you are not a novice. You should also mention band 28. I even bought a new 4G Sim on the notion that the initial sim swap was faulty. I told them all these.

Some of them don't really know their job.

Hello, Please do you wait this long before it was resolved, it's more than 30hours now, since they ask me to wait for 48 hours while they investigate, or should I be calling customers care again till I fine the one with a know how?

Thanks for ever helpful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gmajor:

I want to buy some small stuffs from aliexpress, but the buyer doesn't use aliexpress standard shipping. thats why I want to know if there are others that have the same speed as aliexpress standard shipping?

Don't think there are any, look for a similar product from another store that supports Alixpress standard shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dank1u:

Hello, Please do you wait this long before it was resolved, it's more than 30hours now, since they ask me to wait for 48 hours while they investigate, or should I be calling customers care again till I fine the one with a know how?

Thanks for ever helpful

Yes.. I was about quoting you. Mine took less than an hour. I did receive the same sms you received but it did not resolve it.

Call them again, this time write out the sms in the picture I shared and read it out to them. The fault is from them.

Pm me your number so that I can also call on your behalf. It's a small issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes.. I was about quoting you. Mine took less than an hour. I did receive the same sms you received but it did not resolve it.

Call them again, this time write out the sms in the picture I shared and read it out to them. The fault is from them.

Thanks would do just that,
Really appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Guys, just found out that FCMB can be used to fund alipocket.... But their exchange rate is 410 angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
mike234:
I'm rily tired of this ali pocket thingy. Been trying to purchase these items after funding my alipocket. See screenshot below. Someone should please help coz accouts have already been charged for the coupon i bought to fund the aliexpress pocket.
Since it persists on both the app on on their website, contact their customer service.
They should be able to assist you better.
Good luck.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blokoncept(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

I'm not in Lag atm lipsrsealed

PLS DO U KNOW ANYONE IN LAGOS THAT CAN HELP ME OUT URGENTLY
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mike234: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
rookidmart:

Since it persists on both the app on on their website, contact their customer service.
They should be able to assist you better.
Good luck.

Thanks rookidmart. I have done that already but they keep pushing me from one customer rep to another since yesterday. I have chatter with about 8 different customer rep but no show yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

Just finished two consecutive conversation with customer care, having quoted your sms both were quick to redirect me to their office that the sim is not a 4g Sim, yet sending 4G to 400 says otherwise,

Thanks
WhatsApp - - - - - - -

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dank1u:

Just finished two consecutive conversation with customer care, having quoted your sms both were quick to redirect me to their office that the sim is not a 4g Sim, yet sending 4G to 400 says otherwise,

Thanks
WhatsApp - - - - -

I replied your pm. Send the number there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
blokoncept:

PLS DO U KNOW ANYONE IN LAGOS THAT CAN HELP ME OUT URGENTLY

Vosquare are you in lag?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

Don't receive pm on Nairaland, open my account with ovi.com, and the server has closed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by augster(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Worksunlimited:

I no believe say u be babe...
Give me your number make i confirm..
tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dank1u:

Thanks
WhatsApp - - - - - - -
Snap the SIM and upload the picture here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
I got 2 pieces of redmi xiaomi note 3 tempered glass and Xiaomi note 4 black case for sale. I made a mistake in my orders.
Location - Lekki Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
dustmalik:

Snap the SIM and upload the picture here.

Thanks, but I'm in Warri now and left the SIM case in Abj, SIM has been dissentigrated to nano, don't no if you can tell from the nano
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dank1u:

Thanks, but I'm in Warri now and left the SIM case in Abj, SIM has been dissentigrated to nano, don't no if you can tell from the nano
I should be able to. Did you do the SIM swap at their Aminu kano crescent office or at Ceddi plaza?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
dustmalik:

I should be able to. Did you do the SIM swap at their Aminu kano crescent office or at Ceddi plaza?
I did it in Warri
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

I've changed my Nairaland mail you can pm again thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dank1u:

I did it in Warri
I see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dank1u:

I did it in Warri
By the way, I see you own a note 3 pro SE. Did you take the delivery in Abuja or Warri?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Received my RN3P today. After a lil exploring, Ive come to d conclusion that Android is different from Android. The MIUI is superb; my Gionee folks dey trip sef. Worth its price.
Please, How do I screenshot without using buttons and can I update to miui v8.1.1.0 MHOMIDI (the size reads 1.78G)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
jboixxx:
Received my RN3P today. After a lil exploring, Ive come to d conclusion that Android is different from Android. The MIUI is superb; my Gionee folks dey trip sef. Worth its price.
Please, How do I screenshot without using buttons and can I update to miui v8.1.1.0 MHOMIDI (the size reads 1.78G)

Screenshot from the notification drawer

Use connect to Wi-Fi and use OTA or download the ROM and flash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
jboixxx:
Nice one, enjoy. It seems the 3GB RAM 32GB ROM variant isn't available anymore on Aliexpress. Tried searching for it but couldn't find it. I only see the 3GB 32GB ROM SE version available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
dustmalik:

Nice one, enjoy. It seems the 3GB RAM 32GB ROM variant isn't available anymore on Aliexpress. Tried searching for it but couldn't find it. I only see the 3GB 32GB ROM SE version available.
yeah that is true, if u re keen for note 3 pro, u can get the SE, just make sure u dnt order wif temp glass n silicon case cauz dey wunt fit in, buy it separately frm oda resellers wif the hot key "special edition"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by warrenweste(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Samiceman:
Guys, just found out that FCMB can be used to fund alipocket.... But their exchange rate is 410 angry

whats their monthly limit?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
jboixxx:
There's a way to enable swiping 3 fingers on the screen to screenshot.
You can enable it in Setting > Additional Settings > Screenshot > Slide three fingers to take a screenshot.
Just swipe 3 fingers at any screen to activate screenshot capturing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
gidieberry:

yeah that is true, if u re keen for note 3 pro, u can get the SE, just make sure u dnt order wif temp glass n silicon case cauz dey wunt fit in, buy it separately frm oda resellers wif the hot key "special edition"
I already ordered for the SE version on the 25th. Just wondering why the 32GB 3GB normal note 3 pro version isn't available. Maybe it sold out a while back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Samiceman:
It actually varies per day according to the performance of the naira on the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (9320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.