Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9501980 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:
Wagasigiungu, this case had been addressed long time ago and I blv we had a "resolution" that the ads should be 1/page/tout and they should be offering assistance and troubleshooting suggestions too. These,I blv they've all agreed to.

Dam5reey, no be so?

Thank you for for this post sir,

Newbies would always be newbies,

I understand how the feeling of a superb xiaomi fone can get,

So i wudnt blame them thou,

Like he strongly implied,he was looking for his long lost trouble,

He clearly wanted to start anothe round of drama,but thanks for the help in putting him in his place,
They shld kindly come and state where i hav broke the rule and which particular admin or mod i hav bribed so he/she can turn a blind eye to my ads,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:
Wagasigiungu, this case had been addressed long time ago and I blv we had a "resolution" that the ads should be 1/page/tout and they should be offering assistance and troubleshooting suggestions too. These,I blv they've all agreed to.

Dam5reey, no be so?

1/page/tout? Really!!! That is too much and I beg to differ. Imagine if every thread reader has to be inundated with posts on sales ad like that of @Noboody. In no time, this thread will jump to 10,000 pages of thesame repeated ads.

There is little or no compliance to this resolution. Anyway sha What do I know?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Another one grin

Am still in my house,waiting to be flogged
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
eleojo23:

I think they have been complying.

Thank you for noticing sir,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

1/page/tout? Really!!! That is too much and I beg to differ. Imagine if every thread reader has to be inundated with posts on sales ad like that of @Noboody. In no time, this thread will jump to 10,000 pages of thesame repeated ads.

I don't have issues with the ads, i just like the fact that you're looking for trouble. They said i post my Xiaomi review video on every page, something i've posted only 5 times(or less) when asked about it + you don't even need to scroll through youtube links. It's nice when people have a taste of their own medicine.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2018
noobody:

Thank you for for this post sir,

Newbies would always be newbies,

I understand how the feeling of a superb xiaomi fone can get,

So i wudnt blame them thou,

Like he strongly implied,he was looking for his long lost trouble,

He clearly wanted to start anothe round of drama,but thanks for the help in putting him in his place,
They shld kindly come and state where i hav broke the rule and which particular admin or mod i hav bribed so he/she can turn a blind eye to my ads,

Boss pls take a chill pill. I have been using phones long before I started using a xiaomi phone and for your information I am not in cloud 9 just cos I am using a xiaomi phone. There are much more important things in life than hyping over a piece of metal.

My opening comment about "looking for trouble" was just an attempt at some humour, but obviously it was lost on you.

As regards my being a newbie, pls try another line. This thread pre-dates your year of registering on NL (if you care to know). That we are just commenting now, doesn't mean we hv not been a member of this thread since the genesis. If you continue with this your spam sales ad, we may jsut get to Revelation before we blink.

Like I said earlier, your sales ad definitely has their advantages. Take some little constructive criticism and advice in good faith. Humility is invaluable. Cheers sir.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Oga don't be dramatic about this, this issue has been trashed in the past like jboixxx and eleojo23 have rightly said. As it is you are accusing someone of posting ads and instead of you to mention him directly you quoted the ad all over again to make a point thereby taking up the whole page.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Boss pls take a chill pill. I have been using phones long before I started using a xiaomi phone and for your information I am not in cloud 9 just cos I am using a xiaomi phone. There are much more important things in life than hyping over a piece of metal.

My opening comment about "looking for trouble" was just an attempt at some humour, but obviously it was lost on you.

As regards my being a newbie, pls try another line. This thread pre-dates your year of registering on NL (if you care to know). That we are just commenting now, doesn't mean we hv not been a member of this thread since the genesis. If you continue with this your spam sales ad, we may jsut get to Revelation before we blink.

Like I said earlier, your sales ad definitely has their advantages. Take some little constructive criticism and advice in good faith. Humility is invaluable. Cheers sir.

Noted!!!!!
you have bin heard and seen,

Now run along

Cheers,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

I see Thread Closed coming.

If that happens, i'd open a new thread with new rules. People who want to spam should at least be polite....at the very least grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2018
There intention, all along,

Now very obvious,

They were paid to come into the thread,cause confusion with there lies,let everyone be at loggerheads,

A mod would come and close down the thread,

But sadly there plans failed woefully,

Joseph the dreamer,

Himself wish to spearhead a xiaomi thread of ehn own

Hahahahaaaaaaa,

Keep ur hopes up boy,

One day you wud be exposed for what you truely are..

Really regretted i took a peace pact. Damn!!!

But its all good thou,

I still stand by peace 247
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2018
But noobody actually goes against nairaland rules 5 and 18..
Na because mods here lenient sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:

You disregardd your low battery warnings at 20% and 10%, now you're at 2%. Continue stressing your battery. Don't just come here for help when your phone refused to ON/charge after reaching 0% undecided

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Oga don't be dramatic about this, this issue has been trashed in the past like jboixxx and eleojo23 have rightly said. As it is you are accusing someone of posting ads and instead of you to mention him directly you quoted the ad all over again to make a point thereby taking up the whole page.

I did mention him!!!

Quoting the sales ad pro es the point I am trying to make. Imagine if most newbies or readers decide to quote his lengthy ads.

No be fight sha. Oga @Noboody, e ma binu sir. I don sabi u even before I sabi u for this thread tipe-tipe. Lolz. I am not a trouble maker o albeit I still stand by my earlier submission about your sales ad posts.

Kudos to you and all the other touts on here for maintaining a good reputation as evidenced by the testimonies on here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:
But noobody actually goes against nairaland rules 5 and 18..
Na because mods here lenient sha

Bros try filter ur weed well,

And rechk rule 5 ok,

As for rule 18,this is the right place for my ads,

Posting it many times wud be reposting it more dan 5 times o d same page and even its not like as if i post my ads on every damn page

So find another angu bros.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2018
A whole new paragraph for "Hahahahaaaaaaa" .....rather over dramatic grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

I did mention him!!!

Quoting the sales ad pro es the point I am trying to make. Imagine if most newbies or readers decide to quote his lengthy ads.

No be fight sha. Oga @Noboody, e ma binu sir. I don sabi u even before I sabi u for this thread tipe-tipe. Lolz. I am not a trouble maker o albeit I still stand by my earlier submission about your sales ad posts.

Kudos to you and all the other touts on here for maintaining a good reputation as evidenced by the testimonies on here.

Its all good sir,thanks for the contrustive criticism,it would be duly noted boss,

And thanks for appreciating our hard work and honesty,

Our duty is to serve you better sir

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2018
noobody:

Bros try filter ur weed well,

And rechk rule 5 ok,

As for rule 18,this is the right place for my ads,

Posting it many times wud be reposting it more dan 5 times o d same page and even its not like as if i post my ads on every damn page

So find another angu bros.

Cheers
I actually meant rule 6 and stop feeling too fly. Not like I'm trying to stop you from selling or anything or like I be your hater. All it takes is to just mail mods and your acct .. undecided.

Just try reason with the people you're arguing with

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

The length no be here!!! It should be edited for ease of reference. Imagine what would happen if every prospective buyer should decide to quote @noobody's lengthy post. It would be chaotic. Don't get me wrong, the sales ad hv their use, but i just felt I should say something because the posts were bordering on spam messages IMO.

@Noboody can edit his sales ad to be of moderate length like that of @Holuwaxheun and to some extent, @protein0.

The emboldened is my fear and generally, I don't appreciate people quoting a long post before making comments.
Funny enough, you did same. cheesy cheesy. It happens sha.
As said earlier, they do give assistance in their respective lil way(s) and he's always been here before, though using another moniker. So, his attendance here predates his noobody moniker.

Let's allow this case die here, bikonu.

Noobody, please, I don't want us to see any critic/criticism as a mercenary/direct attack! I want to believe he criticised in good faith, dan Allah. If you can reduce the length of your post, do but if not, no wahala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:
I actually meant rule 6 and stop feeling too fly. Not like I'm trying to stop you from selling or anything or like I be your hater. All it takes is to just mail mods and your acct .. undecided.

Just try reason with the people you're arguing with

Lool

I am feeling fly indeed,thanks for noticing,and you cudnt even notice your own error

And nah you really cant stop me,

You are too little.

Sure you can always be a hater,i my self really wud not want to be loved by everyone,

And pls if na transport fare dey delay you from going to the mods,

Forward ur accant details so i can make it faster for you.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
noobody:

Lool

I am feeling fly indeed,thanks for noticing,and you cudnt even notice your own error

You are too little.

Sure you can always be a hater,i my self really wud not want to be loved by everyone,

Cheers
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2018
This thread is becoming something else
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:

The emboldened is my fear and generally, I don't appreciate people quoting a long post before making comments.
As said earlier, they do give assistance in their respective lil way(s) and he's always been here before, though using another moniker. So, his attendance here predates his noobody moniker.

Noobody, please, I don't want us to see any critic/criticism as a mercenary/direct attack! I want to believe he criticised in good faith, dan Allah. If you can reduce the length of your post, do but if not, no wahala.

Honestly he did,and i really appreciated it and liked he stood up for what he felt i did wrong,which i would take into consideration.
But the fact that some people are trying to take advantage,not what i would take..

Thanks for always bin a good mediator,

Allah would definately reward you sir.

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
adamix:

Well we all know the genesis!!!!! dont we all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:

[color=#000099]The emboldened is my fear and generally, I don't appreciate people quoting a long post before making comments.

This is exactly what I said, you want to change something? Be the change.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
adamix:

angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
noobody:

Its all good sir,thanks for the contrustive criticism,it would be duly noted boss,

And thanks for appreciating our hard work and honesty,

Our duty is to serve you better sir

Cheers

Personally, I think your ad is too long and disorganized. You don't have to create a paragraph to start a new sentence for every device.

Please check the Protein guy ad and see how short neat and organized it is. It even make it easier to read.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
yemi2plus:

Personally, I think your ad is too long and disorganized. You don't have to create a paragraph to start a new sentence for every device.

Please check the Protein guy ad and see how short neat and organized it is. It even make it easier to read.

Noted as well,

Nicely said

Cheers

Next please wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Richhard post=66501673][/quote]

Hope no be se you don take offence for my post?
I meant no harm o but from recent experience of a user here. Oga henry007 just lectured me now that it must be a bug that phones don't die on users cuz of battery drain.

Enjoy ya device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2018
noobody:

Lool

You are too little.

Cheers
I'm too little.. I admit✓ smiley I can't stop: I admit✓ (neither am I trying to stop you)
I've known you way back from Xiaomi fans group. You even helped booked my first Xiaomi then RAJ was kinds unavailable. No be today I know your shakara grin
I'm just saying don't always be ready to attack cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

This is exactly what I said, you want to change something? Be the change.

E weak me o! Sellers even posted their numbers for any query, yet people go still dey quote the full post. This is the major reason why people fail exam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phiszo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.