Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9485673 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:
I'm too little.. I admit✓ smiley I can't stop: I admit✓ (neither am I trying to stop you)
I've known you way back from Xiaomi fans group. You even helped booked my first Xiaomi then RAJ was kinds unavailable. No be today I know your shakara grin
I'm just saying don't always be ready to attack cheesy

You rest na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

angry

It isn't rocket science as the thread grew, some certain individuals came to plant seed of discord with their bullsh*ts and since then it's all been haywire. Wish we could go back to the days of appeal, unboxing new devices and getting excited by new launches.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:

The emboldened is my fear and generally, I don't appreciate people quoting a long post before making comments.
Funny enough, you did same.
cheesy cheesy. It happens sha.
As said earlier, they do give assistance in their respective lil way(s) and he's always been here before, though using another moniker. So, his attendance here predates his noobody moniker.

Let's allow this case die here, bikonu.

Noobody, please, I don't want us to see any critic/criticism as a mercenary/direct attack! I want to believe he criticised in good faith, dan Allah. If you can reduce the length of your post, do but if not, no wahala.

Mine was intentional. Not everyone is tech-savvy enough to know how to use Html tags and quote/edit posts as they wish. Thank you for noticing. I did criticise him in good faith. No hard feelings whatsoever. We are all good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
JUST PASSING BY
I started playing PUBG today. Why can i set the graphics to the higgest option. Or is the Rn4x too small for it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

E weak me o! Sellers even posted their numbers for any query, yet people go still dey quote the full post. This is the major reason why people fail exam.

We need to learn how to use social media(forums) in this country, we don't want to flow with the times.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

It isn't rocket science as the thread grew, some certain individuals came to plant seed of discord with their bullsh*ts and since then it's all been haywire. Wish we could go back to the days of appeal, unboxing new devices and getting excited by new launches.

If not for sellers here, na appeal go full this thread. Those days when you have to wait for 12 am to place an order of over $100 grin

And when you correct them, they call you cabal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:

You can fix the screen btw 2-9k! It's your choice!
Boss

Can you gimme steps for newbie

How I can move from Chinese Rom to Global Rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
OneKinGuy:
JUST PASSING BY
I started playing PUBG today. Why can i set the graphics to the higgest option. Or is the Rn4x too small for it.
If you mean ultra, it hasn't been coded yet. But you should high and HD option
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
OneKinGuy:
JUST PASSING BY

It is too small for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

We need to learn how to use social media(forums) in this country, we don't want to flow with the times.

Some prefer spoon-feeding, even what they're feeding on is right before them. But what do we know?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Ennyhorlar:

Boss

Unlock bootloader and flash global rom.

Check the links in his profile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Mine was intentional. Thank you for noticing. I did criticise him in good faith. No hard feelings whatsoever. We are all good.
I be Baba blue for here o...no make me sue you for copyright infringement on this thread. Lol.

Regarding the issue, let's be good. Your criticism is noted and I blv he'll adjust where and if necessary.

One love, bro.

Hey, please, it's mostly counterproductive when we deliberately make a mistake in order to correct a similar one. Abi, what do you think, boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu, this place was quiet and you decided to cause Wahala...

We have added two pages of unnecessary arguments in just an hour.

Can you see that it is you who is taking us to page 10,000 at a fast rate now as a result of your post?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Mine was intentional. Not everyone is tech-savvy enough to know how to use Html tags and quote/edit posts as they wish. Thank you for noticing. I did criticise him in good faith. No hard feelings whatsoever. We are all good.

In as much you thought you did it in good faith, remember this is an open forum and somepeople are willing to capitalise on whatever one says to start unnecessary drama and arguments.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

Unlock bootloader and flash global rom.

Check the links in his profile
Dope..

I've gone through the links... But.. I don't seem to understand boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Ennyhorlar:

Boss

As advised by GrandMufti, boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Ennyhorlar:

Dope..

First apply for bootloader unlocking.

Check @kstan profile also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
noobody:

Its all good sir,thanks for the contrustive criticism,it would be duly noted boss,

And thanks for appreciating our hard work and honesty,

Our duty is to serve you better sir

Cheers

That's more Like it!!! That's the spirit boss. Twale baba!!! Wa gba'yi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Ennyhorlar:

Dope..

Which part is it you don't understand?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
eleojo23:
Wagasigiungu, this place was quiet and you decided to cause Wahala...

We have added two pages of unnecessary arguments in just an hour.

Can you see that it is you who is taking us to page 10,000 at a fast rate now as a result of your post?
IDK what's with the numbers tho. Any negative firebacks if the thread gets to page 10,000?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:
IDK what's with the numbers tho. Any negative firebacks if the thread gets to page 10,000?

Well, I was only referring to that because he said it as if it was a bad thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

Some prefer spoon-feeding, even what they're feeding on is right before them. But what do we know?

Na this one dey vex me pass.

We would be amazed by what we would learn if we take time out to garner knowledge by ourselves. Read, read and read.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2018
eleojo23:

Well, I was only referring to that because he said it as if it was a bad thing.

[center]Oh I get now.[/center]

""The centre thing no even dey work lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wagasigiungu(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2018
jboixxx:

I be Baba blue for here o...no make me sue you for copyright infringement on this thread. Lol.

Regarding the issue, let's be good. Your criticism is noted and I blv he'll adjust where and if necessary.

One love, bro.

Hey, please, it's mostly counterproductive when we deliberately make a mistake in order to correct a similar one. Abi, what do you think, boss?

Noted boss man Baba blue. I agree with your submission but at times we have to do gwari-gwari if we want to pass a salient message sir. #OneLove#

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Awọn planter aiye arije nìdí madaru.... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:

I think It works

Remove the full stop

Edit: E be like say e no dey work true true, na only left and right dey work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:

Like the poster above you said, read read read. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

Like the poster above you said, read read read. grin

shebi you see now it's not working. Oya comot boxers follow me enter the water wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2018
some certain individuals came to plant seed of discord with their bullsh*ts and since then it's all been haywire. Wish we could go back to the days of appeal, unboxing new devices and getting excited by new launches.

This shade is too juicy. Tea anyone? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2018
henry007:
some certain individuals came to plant seed of discord with their bullsh*ts and since then it's all been haywire. Wish we could go back to the days of appeal, unboxing new devices and getting excited by new launches.

This shade is too juicy. Tea anyone? grin

This una Tom and Jerry relationship sha

You guys need to meet face to face.

You will be good friends in real life. grin

By the way, here is your tea

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2018
daamazing:
shebi you see now it's not working. Oya comot boxers follow me enter the water wink

Why the emphasis on the boxers? lipsrsealed e be like say you be Jacob
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coatofwealth(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.