Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179701 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Limus:

Open the update platform and go to setting. Remove the setting from download only on wifi. Set it to download through phone internet and wifi. With this you should be able to use your phone data. This is also applicable to all phones. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your input. But this option is not available in the update settings. The only option It has is 'download updates automatically when connected to WLAN.' Nothing more.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Stormyweather:
did you try funding in bits like $20 or $50 maybe even 10?

Yes, I tried all denominations lower than $100 in multiples o.

Someone should please help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2017
EBUBS:
I guess singapore post is faster than aliexpresss standard shipping.. .[color=#000099][/color]
When you select AliExpress standard shipping the seller takes it to AliExpress' shipping centre, where it's automatically shipped by a shipping company (eg Singapore Post, Post NL, SPSR, DHL, etc) depending on your location and price of your order.
In Nigeria it's usually shipped via Singapore Post.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Just ordered this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2017
Protein0:

How do I chat with dia cc pls?

If you have the app go to customer service, payment, choose any of the queries that's similar to what you've experienced, scroll down to the end of the solution provided and you'll see a 'chat now' text box

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibiblaze(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2017
please what is the dollar limit for access bank per month..wanna buy doller for my aliepocket so i can order the mimax with my access visa card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Ibiblaze:
please what is the dollar limit for access bank per month..wanna buy doller for my aliepocket so i can order the mimax with my access visa card

$100
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Yes o
My only problem is memory space but I want to order for dual flash drive oga Gptech told me.

Got mine (USB 3.0) yesterday. 32GB

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibiblaze(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

$100
i thought it was 200
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ibiblaze:

i thought it was 200

lipsrsealed it was revised few months back I guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibiblaze(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
who base in Port Harcourt here that can help me buy this mimax from alieexpress..will reward him or her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
So, I've a situation on my hand right now. I ordered for a tpu case since on the 25th of Jan, but of course, because of the holidays, shipping was delayed till on the 3rd of Feb.

Now, my item was supposedly shipped out on the 3rd, but till today, it's still at the "Waiting for pick up" stage. So yesterday, I sent a msg to the seller asking why my item was still at pick up stage after 7 days of being shipped out. The seller got back to me, apologizing, telling me that there may have been an accident, probably why. And that if it's not delivered within the 'Purchase Protection' time, we could then renegotiate for either a refund or re-delivery.

My worry is, there is still over 50 days of purchase protection time remaining. I'm considering canceling the order. My question is, if I cancel the order, will I be automatically refunded? What exactly is the best course of action to take in such a case?

Meanwhile, my RN3 SE shipped through Aliexpress standard on the 2nd is almost here, and another flip case and glass shipped via China post registered mail on the 5th has gotten past a few stages.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
dustmalik:
So, I've a situation on my hand right now. I ordered for a tpu case since on the 25th of Jan, but of course, because of the holidays, shipping was delayed till on the 3rd of Feb.

Now, my item was supposedly shipped out on the 3rd, but till today, it's still at the "Waiting for pick up" stage. So yesterday, I sent a msg to the seller asking why my item was still at pick up stage after 7 days of being shipped out. The seller got back to me, apologizing, telling me that there may have been an accident, probably why. And that if it's not delivered within the 'Purchase Protection' time, we could then renegotiate for either a refund or re-delivery.

My worry is, there is still over 50 days of purchase protection time remaining. I'm considering canceling the order. My question is, if I cancel the order, will I be automatically refunded? What exactly is the best course of action to take in such a case?

Meanwhile, my RN3 SE shipped through Aliexpress standard on the 2nd is almost here, and another flip case and glass shipped via China post registered mail on the 5th has gotten past a few stages.

Don't think you can cancel the order once it has been shipped. Patience is your only option cos even if you open a dispute, that's likely what you will be told.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
cool bro me dey await redmi pro 2
You will be the first to order for it here cheesy cheesy
Let's hope Xiaomi won't disappoint on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
jboixxx:

Got mine (USB 3.0) yesterday. 32GB
Wow ! Nice
My problem is card oo
I would have gotten mine since
How much did you get yours?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Don't think you can cancel the order once it has been shipped. Patience is your only option cos even if you open a dispute, that's likely what you will be told.
Hmm, I guess I have to wait it out and see what happens.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Just ordered this
Oga oo
Help me order this one naa
Shey you are in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Wow ! Nice
My problem is card oo
I would have gotten mine since
How much did you get yours?
$9.75
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
dustmalik:

You have to wait it out. There is no other option.
It is not the seller's fault.
You order will certainly get to you before the time elapses

jboixxx:

$9.75
The price is OK sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aieromon(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
dustmalik:

Mine is worse because I pleaded with the seller to ensure he sends out the package before the 21st. He did that but there was no further update after he handed over the package to the airline. Even SingPost couldn't track the package and I sent him multiple messages expressing my frustration with the slow pace. Most times,they might not have the item and use the period to look for the item for ship out.

I got a new update this morning and I believe he handed over the package after the holidays.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Oga oo
Help me order this one naa
Shey you are in Lagos
choi oh assuming u had told me earlier ni Na remaining cash wey dey alipocket b dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
choi oh assuming u had told me earlier ni Na remaining cash wey dey alipocket b dat
Nawaoo I've missed again cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
aieromon:

Mine is worse because I pleaded with the seller to ensure he sends out the package before the 21st. He did that but there was no further update after he handed over the package to the airline. Even SingPost couldn't track the package and I sent him multiple messages expressing my frustration with the slow pace. Most times,they might not have the item and use the period to look for the item for ship out.

I got a new update this morning and I believe he handed over the package after the holidays.

Sellers DON'T hand over items to the airline, the shipping companies do. As soon as the seller ships your items,the rate at which they get dispatched to nigeria depends on the shipping companies and not the seller.

FYI, your item has been handed over to the airline since on the 21st waiting for the next available flight to Nigeria. Oga no be the seller's fault oo.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
My Redmi Note 4 is coming ! grin
This has been like this for like 2 days now, like how much long till it reaches Nigeria ? Any estimate ?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
aieromon:

Interesting experience. These things can be quite frustrating sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

If you have the app go to customer service, payment, choose any of the queries that's similar to what you've experienced, scroll down to the end of the solution provided and you'll see a 'chat now' text box

thanks. i just chatted with a cc agent. the reception was warm as u said. he said there are present upgrades on d app database that i shud try using main website from a desktop device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Protein0:

thanks. i just chatted with a cc agent. the reception was warm as u said. he said there are present upgrades on d app database that i shud try using main website from a desktop device.

Oh ok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aieromon(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Sellers DON'T hand over items to the airline, the shipping companies do. As soon as the seller ships your items,the rate at which they get dispatched to nigeria depends on the shipping companies and not the seller.

FYI, your item has been handed over to the airline since on the 21st waiting for the next available flight to Nigeria. Oga no be the seller's fault oo.

Nothing was handed over to any airline,I tell you. I traced the complaint down to SingPost and they didn't have the package in their database. The seller just booked down a tracking number which was never activated because SingPost never received the package.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

You have to wait it out. There is no other option.
It is not the seller's fault.
You order will certainly get to you before the time elapses
Yeah, I don't have any other choice than to wait it out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamtms: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
GrandMufti:
Redmi 3S @ #38,400

Xiaomi Redmi 4A @ #32,960

Xiaomi Redmi 4 @ #39,680

Prices might have increased a bit

.... Pls is it still available

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamtms:

Old prices. Add 3-5k and get any of them @ aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Thank you Oga. We are moving forward grin

cheesy cheesy

Ose chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (9316) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.