Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222842 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dam5reey:
Seems rate don change oo shocked

Erm Still purchase $100 dollars yesterday at the rate of #320.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dreami store doesn't have the black variant of the note 4X, any idea any other store i can get it that's reliable?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
nadalion:
Dreami store doesn't have the black variant of the note 4X, any idea any other store i can get it that's reliable?

Not released yet, drops first week of march..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good afternoon Roomies.

I ordered for an item ,paying thru my alipocket. But this wS what I got.

I hop it's successful cos this is the first time I will b ordering.

Kindly put me thru.

Thank you.

Please, i need help on this.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Please, i need help on this.

Thanks in anticipation
this thread is meant for issues relating to xiaomi products. Lol grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
EBUBS:
this thread is meant for issues relating to xiaomi products. Lol grin

Smiles. U are right, but what I just asked is still within the framework of Aliexpress, which is a bond binding everyone here on the thread.This is just my first order, and not the last. Plans are on desk to order Xiaomi products, but still working with this present one.

I will be glad if u will can be of help on what my order in the pics on page 312 means.

thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Smiles. U are right, but what I just asked is still within the framework of Aliexpress, which is a bond binding everyone here on the thread.This is just my first order, and not the last. Plans are on desk to order Xiaomi products, but still working with this present one.

I will be glad if u will can be of help on what my order in the pics on page 312 means.

thank you.

Check your Alipocket balance. You should get a mail tomorrow if it's successful.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
ismailajala:
Hello, Has anyone used post office address as their address on AliExpress before. For example; Moloney post office
You can, but put your number so you can be contacted when your package arrives.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Erm Still purchase $100 dollars yesterday at the rate of #320.

Yes, but GTB rate on Internet banking but now.. Nothing is there..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Check your Alipocket balance. You should get a mail tomorrow if it's successful.

Thank you very much brother.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Behold!!!? Dollar is gradually crashing. Bought dollars at the parallel market today at N465/$. Acting President.... Osibanjo, we salute you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
ABMC:
Behold!!!? Dollar is gradually crashing. Bought dollars at the parallel market today at N465/$. Acting President.... Osibanjo, we salute you.

Whao. That is a good news. I just confirmed that on Abokifx. I just pray say make dollar keeps falling oooooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnPortar: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello house, so my order status just changed to arrived at processing center Should i head to the post office or wait till the status changes to something else? Also, do post offices open on Saturdays or do i have to wait till monday?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
rookidmart:

You can, but put your number so you can be contacted when your package arrives.

OK thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
JohnPortar:
Hello house, so my order status just changed to arrived at processing center Should i head to the post office or wait till the status changes to something else? Also, do post offices open on Saturdays or do i have to wait till monday?
what was the status that precedes this present status?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aphrygian:
what was the status that precedes this present status?
Despatched to overseas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
JohnPortar:
Wait till Monday cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
JohnPortar:

Either tomorrow or Monday. Some open on Saturdays.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
JohnPortar:
Bros when was it despatched?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Heemzy: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls..I need official link for miui rom...I wanna download developer rom..ASAP..ANY1 WITH D LINK.PLSS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

4 weeks or 4 months old? lipsrsealed
corrected boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Heemzy:
Pls..I need official link for miui rom...I wanna download developer rom..ASAP..ANY1 WITH D LINK.PLSS
http://en.miui.com/thread-517817-1-1.html

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnPortar: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Stormyweather:
Bros when was it despatched?
Monday, 20th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Heemzy:

http://en.miui.com/extra.php?mod=rom/download&mobile=no

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnPortar: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Either tomorrow or Monday. Some open on Saturdays.
Thanks bro,
Samiceman:
Wait till Monday cheesy
embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
JohnPortar:
Monday, 20th
was it through AES
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fellas pls I need tips. Wanna order a Xiaomi phone any moment from now after many hassles with appeal. I initially had mi max in mind (I'm the battery type) but ppl comment on its size is scary. 6.4 is just 0.9 bigger than 5.5 but I don't understand the remarks.
I need suggestions on Xiaomi phones with good processor, 5.5inch screen, 4100mah battery at least. Kindly let suggestions roll in pls.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
hay2zed50:
Wonderful people, the cover case I ordered separately for my RN4 has been like this since o, please what is the meaning of the status and what am I to expect next ? Is it that it has been despatched or what ? Because I'm not understanding again ! Same SingPost, thanks !

Ehm, by the way, my Redmi Note 4 has been exceptional so far !

Seem something is wrong with Singapore post. They are delaying items these days unlike b4.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnPortar: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Stormyweather:
was it through AES
Yeah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Protein0:
Fellas pls I need tips. Wanna order a Xiaomi phone any moment from now after many hassles with appeal. I initially had mi max in mind (I'm the battery type) but ppl comment on its size is scary. 6.4 is just 0.9 bigger than 5.5 but I don't understand the remarks.
I need suggestions on Xiaomi phones with good processor, 5.5inch screen, 4100mah battery at least. Kindly let suggestions roll in pls.
Thanks

Redmi note 4 is what you are looking for buddy, go for the snapdragon version, though my sister's mtk version ain't bad either..

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.