Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9409437 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Dam5reey:
Finally grin grin
Oya goan buy before price shoot up o. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2017
So screen recorder will be implemented in the next weekly miui update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2017
polariss:
I can use any bank of my choice right bro?

In practical terms, you can only use GTB Master Card and or Access Bank Visa Card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Theloveth:
This is what am getting on my two accounts.

You may want to appeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Gptech:

Oya goan buy before price shoot up o. grin

Waiting for Shipment, no time oo cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
mindtricks:

You may want to appeal.
That's what am about to do. But the problem I have now is the utility bill having my address. How would I do that? I don't have anyone one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Theloveth:
That's what am about to do. But the problem I have now is the utility bill having my address. How would I do that? I don't have anyone one

I don't think they will be needing your utility bill. I think they need you to upload scanned copies of front of your bank card, and your national ID card. If you login on a system and go to my orders, you will see appeal highlighted at the top of the page, and when you click it, from there you will see the things they want from you.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Dam5reey:

Waiting for Shipment, no time oo cheesy
Correct, I believe you get the white colour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
mindtricks:

I don't think they will be needing your utility bill. I think they need you to upload scanned copies of front of your bank card, and your national ID card. If you log on a system and go to my orders, you will see appeal highlighted at the top of the page, and when you click it, from there you will see the things they want from you.

Cheers.
Thank you. I will do that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Please how do you guys use multiple ATMs like your friends own, cuz these appeal is something else. And please can i pay using different accounts assuming the amount of money is not enough to purchase a particular good?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Gptech:

Correct, I believe you get the white colour.

Prophet Gp... You are correct oo grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Theloveth:
Please how do you guys use multiple ATMs like your friends own, cuz these appeal is something else. And please can i pay using different accounts assuming the amount of money is not enough to purchase a particular good?

Funding alipocket with a card other than yours is pretty straightforward for old accounts and NO you can't pay using different accounts to buy an item.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Theloveth:
What do you mean by different accounts?
Different ATMs or different AliExpress accounts?
If it's different ATMs, yes, you can use different ATMs to pay for one item, but first you'll have to "transfer" the money in one ATM/bank account into AliExpress pocket, then you can use another ATM to complete the transaction.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Funding alipocket with a card other than yours is pretty straightforward for old accounts and NO you can't pay using different accounts to buy an item.

my aliexpress account was opened in 2013, guess that makes it an old account ryt?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by polariss(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
mindtricks:

In practical terms, you can only use GTB Master Card and or Access Bank Visa Card.
thanks.I will go read up how the whole process works.its really something I would like go into since its cheaper than buying it here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello everyone... I have a problem...i funded my acct with 30usd abd order for a few accessories and i was debited from my account instead of my alipocket,I've cancelled the order but gtbank sent me an email afterwards saying my order has been authorized... How long before i receive my refund because i have cancelled the order.... Thanks for your reply..and pls hoe can i make them deduct from y ali pocket and not my account directly?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteCeo: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
wheezyoung:
Hello everyone... I have a problem...i funded my acct with 30usd abd order for a few accessories and i was debited from my account instead of my alipocket,I've cancelled the order but gtbank sent me an email afterwards saying my order has been authorized... How long before i receive my refund because i have cancelled the order.... Thanks for your reply..and pls hoe can i make them deduct from y ali pocket and not my account directly?
You didn't choose alipocket

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dam5reey:

Prophet Gp... You are correct oo grin
For your mind, by the price ye shall know them. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls who has heard of GTB's virtual card? Can it do international transaction?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
wheezyoung:
If you don't get refunded automatically in 24 hours, contact their customer care service. Refunds should take within a week.
Regarding paying via Alipocket, just check the button marked in the screenshot.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
eraly:
Pls who has heard of GTB's virtual card? Can it do international transaction?

Thanks

I have one,
It is still linked to your monthly limit

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demalo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guys pls is access bank $100 limit per calendar month or every 30 days a response in highly appreciated...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
demalo:
Guys pls is access bank $100 limit per calendar month or every 30 days a response in highly appreciated...

Per calendar month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
eleojo23:

You are welcome.

Just relax, your package will soon arrive.
baba it just arrived oooo, NGLOSA point of EXCHANGE and when i did some findings i saw that thats lagos. Pls for how long will it reach ilesha, osun state?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dam5reey:

I have one,
It is still linked to your monthly limit

Haaa..... shocked cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
polariss:
please how much is the dollar rate?..is it fixed or its influenced by the daily exchange rate.

320 for GTB and 325 for access.
It is currently fixed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Aphrygian:
baba it just arrived oooo, NGLOSA point of EXCHANGE and when i did some findings i saw that thats lagos. Pls for how long will it reach ilesha, osun state?

Just walk into your nearest post office the day after tomorrow from 9am upwards to pick up your package.

Continue tracking your package here:

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
eleojo23:

320 for GTB and 325 for access.
It is currently fixed.

GTB now 315... anyone here can confirm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thank you @fibonacci2526 and @rookidmart.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reediano(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Reediano:
To join the Xiaomi Telegram group, just click on this LINK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reediano(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
princetom1:

Are you sure or you want someone to confirm!?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
princetom1:

Oh really? That's good news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.