Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354918 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
tyoba:

The guy said the machined used smashed the old screen.
Hmm, looks like a failed attempt to separate screen and digitiser.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
tyoba:

Lol. Was extremely angry earlier because I could get the replacement parts and fix it myself. Changed my note 5 screen that stop responding to touch for 55k. Samsung did a very great job.

It is not about the money but the quality of service. Said the guys he entrusted the job failed in the discharge of their duty.

Agreement was to change the whole screen and return my old. The guy said the machined used smashed the old screen. Obviously only the digitizer of less than 5dos got changed. I even ask my clerk to pay 7k as a sign of good will that when they bring my old screen we would balance up.

Issues:

Replaced digitizer broken.
Screen protector broken(mine)
Body scratched.

Would praise you openly for a job well carried out and do the otherwise if badly done.

Just try and see if you can resolve the issue with him privately. Although you have a legitimate grouse, using the forum to resolve it should be the 'best arsenal' which should be reserved for last.

Hoping you guys reach an amicable resolution.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2018
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

The following phones are currently available for INSTANT PICKUPS.
Call or watsapp on 08062907289 to book yours.

All phone purchased come with the following Freebies:

2 Tempered glass
1 360 degree case
*1 earpiece
*1 EU adapter
*1 phone stand
*1 32gb Mixza memory card for redmi note 5- 64g and 16gb memory card for xiaomi redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus 4GB ram/64gb/32gb

Xiaomi redmi note 5 4gbRam/64gb black, with Freebies---77k. (Global Version 80k)

Xiaomi redmi note 5 4gb ram/64 gb Gold, including Freebies….. 73k (Global version 76k)

Xiaomi redmi note 5, black, 3GB ram/32gb with accessories……. 66k (Global Version.. 68k

Xiaomi redmi note 5, , Gold, 3GB ram/32gb
with accessories…. 63k (global version 66k)

XIAOMI REDMI 5 PLUS SERIES
Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4gb ram/64, Gold with accessories… 66k (Black 69k)

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 3gb ram/32gb Gold with accessories…..57k (Black 60k)

MI band 3 available @11k if bought with phone, 14k if bought alone.
Call or watsapp on 08062907289 for purchase

AliExpress order placement available

Face to face delivery for those in Port Harcourt, Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Calabar, Onitsha, Enugu, Agbor, Bayelsa within 24 hours.

360 DEGREE CASE AND 5D TEMPERED GLASS FOR REDMI NOTE 5 and REDMI 5 PLUS

2 pieces of redmi note 5/redmi 5 PLUS 5D tempered glass =850 naira per piece

2 pieces of 360 degree case for redmi note 5/redmi 5 plus =1600 naira per piece

10 pieces of normal screen protector =600 naira per piece

10 pieces of 360 degree case =900 naira per piece. [/b]

Call or watsapp on 08062907289 for purchase
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyoba: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2018
Gptech:

Hmm, looks like a failed attempt to separate screen and digitiser.

Job order- replace complete screen due to broken digitizer and not seperate to save cost. Return old screen.

Screen broken, let me have the scrap. Could not be produced.

"Use competent team and delegate to trusted hands. Leave communication channel opened when carrying out a task till completed"

When I finish from court on Monday we go go sort am out for station....all smiles

I appreciate ur explanation !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Tolu91:

cool
Have you got redmi 5 glass for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 1:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Hello
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2018
GrandMufti:

Go to settings /installed app/ downloads. Then clear cache.

download this rom

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.6.4.0.NEGMIFD/miui_HM5PlusGlobal_V9.6.4.0.NEGMIFD_325e87c267_7.1.zip

Use this to update https://www.nairaland.com/post/61225422
Thanks... I've installed d update... But d battery life is a bit poor...Any I dea how to improve it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mimsG: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2018
steric58:
xiaomi note 4x touch panel for sale holla me if you need am thanks
Your contact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Malevonent: 5:21am On Aug 11, 2018
spartacus11:

I'm thinking of buying a universal mifi device with band 28 or glo mifi

At nite i enjoy good speed from 12am to 6am, and 7am to about 3pm average speed but from 4pm to 11.45pm the speed is so poor

And na dat time match take dey on, 12pm to 8pm , u also know glo data is very cheap too

yeah, glo is the only naija telecom with an undersea data cable linking naija to europe.
glo data was even cheaper, till the other telecoms screamed blue murder, about unfair competition n all what not, n yeye ncc listened to them, glo then reduced their data sad sad sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 5:35am On Aug 11, 2018
macbeyland:

Sadly bro.

In my house, my lights are controlled by voice. I can stay in my bedroom and turn off and on the lights in my sitting room by just issuing a voice command.

Although it's very convenient, we all know what that does to the body that's meant to be physically active?..

before I forget, from next week, customers will be able to get xiaomi smart LED lights from me. Led light that can change to any color you want, can be controlled using your mobile phone or voice control via Google assistant.

How much is the LED lights

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mackie1(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2018
bugzyjac:
Guys give it up for noobody. He is a trustworthy somebody. I got my max 2 delivered to me in ph yesterday. Paid for it on the 21st of July. Despite the difficulties he faced in finding a seller on aliexpress he still came through. We spoke only about 5 times from the inception of the deal till completion. I got the phone, 360 degree case yesterday and tempered glass today through nipost. Paid 500 for the phone at the nipost office. The phone meets all the expectations I had for it and was well worth the wait . Amazing battery. Cool feel, splendid performance and nice weight for a phone it's size. Am getting used to its mammoth screen size. Haven't done any updates yet. Not in a hurry to, though I will like to see what's the fuss with gcam. So I need suggestions on games and apps. Want to get this baby fired up.. Pictures coming soon. Am glad we still have guys like noobody who can be trusted and deliver exceptionally.

This is hella Trippy, Same Phone, Same Attachments, Same Noobody, Mine was on the 30th though, expecting it big time, PUBG and Fortnite on the top of my list though!

And Noobody is a great guy, i like him cos he's trustworthy and he is always ready to help. After some horrible devices I've wasted alot! On embarassed#leeco he advised me on max2. Still waiting though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Hybrid sim adapters (Nano sims support) for those that want to use two sims and SD card together in Redmi Note 5, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi Note 4 etc

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Hybrid sim adapter sitting comfortably at the back of the phone. #Pzoz case
Cc: stinville

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2018
busuyi44:
Hybrid sim adapters (Nano sims support) for those that want to use two sims and SD card together in Redmi Note 5, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi Note 4 etc

Ugly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2018
Hybrid sim adapter goes for 1k each. Hit me on WhatsApp. Just 3 r available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2018
lavenderjade:

Ugly
So many people are rocking it.. Don't be left out. grin cheesy grin
Cc: eleojo23 morning boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2018
certifiedfool:
Thanks... I've installed d update... But d battery life is a bit poor...Any I dea how to improve it
Factory reset..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tolu91(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
ganie:

Have you got redmi 5 glass for sale?
No, only 5 plus and Note 4X
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2018
lanre316:

How much is the LED lights

The lights will sell for around 8k when they land.

I will post a video link soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Mackie1:

This is hella Trippy, Same Phone, Same Attachments, Same Noobody, Mine was on the 30th though, expecting it big time, PUBG and Fortnite on the top of my list though!

And Noobody is a great guy, i like him cos he's trustworthy and he is always ready to help. After some horrible devices I've wasted alot! On embarassed#leeco he advised me on max2. Still waiting though
Bro we waiting to have you join the max 2 team soon cheesy. You will not regret the device, all games will run smoothly and you will have battery that will make you not to worry you are playing online games. That's why I will choose the max 2 over note 5 anytime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2018
busuyi44:

Not bad at all...not bad smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2018
macbeyland:

The lights will sell for around 8k when they land.

I will post a video link soon.

. Check out the LED light with voice control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmQ8d-EDZzo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2018
busuyi44:
How much is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2018
macbeyland:

Very nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2018
macbeyland:

Link to this pls,thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2018
noobody:

Link to this pls,thanks

You mean buying link? If yes, I will have the bulbs in 7 days time and they will sell for around 8k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2018
sureteeboy:
How much is it?
1k without Nipost Registered mail shipping fee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2018
macbeyland:

You mean buying link? If yes, I will have the bulbs in 7 days time and they will sell for around 8k.

Happy sales chief,

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2018
spartacus11:

If he had followed this thread as at last year he won't have bought dis device, d complain sounds familiar or i would advise he read some pages from last year to check if he can get solution to the issue
What device is he using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2018
FielL power bank needed.

Pls quote me immediately.

Let's know how to go about it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adanny01(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2018
MrDoGood:

Go and buy a charger with 5.0v= 2A OUTPUT and thank me later

The phones charger is 5.0v= 2.5A and i have tried my other chargers, my car charger and an Acer tablet charger. All are not charging. The only thing i have not done is use another USB cable and since the phone is c type, its not easy to find in my current location.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KCnaira(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Guyz ... i got my RN 5 earlier on and am still using my follow come screen 9H guard and slim Case... i need a strong yet stylish case to protect its beautiful body for me..

i am in PH now and would like to pick it up myself...
pls quote me, with or without a pic of the cases u have... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (9324) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.