Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9416018 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
dasphinx1:

The bolded seems like a radio jingle cheesy
that's what happens when you're a paid marketer and cabal member cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
pyrex23:

how do I get it.. can't find it on playstore..

You can ask the guy who posted the pix on his phone.... He should be able to help out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
noobody:

Ler it launch in china first buddy smiley
poco MAY not launch in China o. Except as a rebranded xioami phone. Poco brand is purely intl
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
henry007:

Calculate cost of Realme One, add fingerprint sensor and price difference of bigger battery.

What's your total in naira. Deduct from 62K. What's your resolve?
Make una stop this argument, fingerprint sensor plus 4000mah battery combined dey less than 8k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Protein0:
that's what happens when you're a paid marketer and cabal member cheesy

I see what you did there wink cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ifedith:

Come force me na.... grin grin grin grin.... Imagine mtk as trends.... Irony..... grin grin grin grin
Oga, mtk isn't in my league of phones. cool I'd rather use iPhone than use mtk... cool
wetin mediatek even do you gan, this one don pass personal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
dasphinx1:

I see what you did there wink cheesy
sad

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
timilehing:
Not like that. I can't snap a working fan, the image will be blur. It wasn't like that with my previous phones
Still don't understand this, you want to snap a moving fan and capture it's blades without blur or?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lexrichy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mykcool:
yep without blur. There was a Nokia phone a friend had about 5yrs back at least, it doesn't matter the speed of the fan it would always come out still.
It's one of those metal bodied Nokia with Carl zeis camera I think
yea Nokia n8 great phone back then.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Someone should enter10 us na

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunfly: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
gidieberry:
of course u will c it on aliexpress na...

I v even seen coming soon on aliexpress. Many marketers have started marketing it without price but with pictures.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Still don't understand this, you want to snap a moving fan and capture it's blades without blur or?
I think I am alone in this ni fa.
Kindly explain to me when you later understand. U kuku b photo guru.
Thanks kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
dasphinx1:

Abi Xiaomi come the motherland find the Poco name? cheesy
spanish for SMALL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timilehing(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Yes. Is that new to you.?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
ubev01:
spanish for SMALL

Hmmm, thanks smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
macbeyland:

This is a pix of me moving my index finger while trying to keep others steady. In one of the pix, I moved the finger slowly while the others, I moved it very rapidly.

I'm not sure you can get any phone that can take pix of a moving fan, like you said, and the blades will be visible. There are advanced photography camera that are specifically made for motion photography with high FPS. you can't get those on a mobile phone.
Exactly, unless what he is experiencing is different. Go outdoors and move your index finger again and snap, the blur will likely be reduced or non existent. This is because the shutter speed outdoors is normally very high compared to indoors in order not to get an over exposed image. When the shutter speed is high, you hardly get a blurry images. The only way to get well exposed images in low light is to bring down the shutter speed and take up the Iso, normally you are supposed to also reduce the aperture, but this is fixed in moblie photography ( this is what Samsung is trying to overcome with dual aperture of the Galaxy s9 and co, though it's still very limited compared to Pro cameras).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oppo realme 2 to use snapdragon 450. From helio p60 to snapdragon 450. Why do that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Exactly, unless what he is experiencing is different. Go outdoors and move your index finger again and snap, the blur will likely be reduced or non existent. This is because the shutter speed outdoors is normally very high compared to indoors in order not to get an over exposed image. When the shutter speed is high, you hardly get a blurry images. The only way to get well exposed images in low light is to bring down the shutter speed and take up the Iso, normally you are supposed to also reduce the aperture, but this is fixed in moblie photography ( this is what Samsung is trying to overcome with dual aperture of the Galaxy s9 and co, though it's still very limited compared to Pro cameras).

My Oga has discombobulated me. Make I go try wetin you talk.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
ubev01:
Oppo realme 2 to use snapdragon 450. From helio p60 to snapdragon 450. Why do that

Drunk descision makers grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteMaro(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guyz please i need some advice. I am looking at getting the Redmi Note5 AI but i am torn between the chinese and global version. Apart from lte band, Does the Chinese version receive normal OTA updates if its on a global rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
CuteMaro:
Guyz please i need some advice. I am looking at getting the Redmi Note5 AI but i am torn between the chinese and global version. Apart from lte band, Does the Chinese version receive normal OTA updates if its on a global rom?

If atiku win presidential election..nor b dsame naija e go stil rule cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
spartacus11:
I need a working VPN abeg, UK preferably

VPN Melon is really good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
CuteMaro:

Yes,the chinese version wen installed with the original global rom,recieves OTA updates as global version users,ask note 4x users,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteMaro(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
noobody:

Yes,the chinese version wen installed with the original global rom,recieves OTA updates as global version users,ask note 4x users,

Cheers
Thanks. I need the red Chinese with original global rom..4gb 64gb. Can u get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteMaro(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
lavenderjade:

If atiku win presidential election..nor b dsame naija e go stil rule cheesy

Lol. Guy u no get Joy o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
CuteMaro:

Thanks. I need the red Chinese with original global rom..4gb 64gb. Can u get it?

Not very sure the red was produced for the china rom version,yet to see it thou,but if u get a link,sure i can help u order it.

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

some comments no worth make person quote am sef... Imagine make person dey radiate n exude obstinacy ontop a c*ck n bull story.. U get patience ooo, i don run out of patience tey tey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
That should be possible using Sports mode in the Camera settings of RN5

Gptech:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
bigtt76:
That should be possible using Sports mode in the Camera settings of RN5

even samsung wey get sport mode since s5 or s6 days n has better image post processing algorithm... U cnt produce a total blur free image from objects dt is not stationary ... Similar to how without OIS n to some extent EIS u will get shaky motion pictures wen using ya hand to record videos on smartphone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
gidieberry:
av tried to ignore this mini soc tug of war btw u n Ifedith... U don't have to argue wif him joor... Leave him alone and allow him to take a delight in his shambolic theory... I dnt even understand mayb he is aware of helio p60 prowess, as if say na helio x30 or x20 dem put for d comparison...
@ Ifedith..Helio p60 is d first midrange soc to incorporate LPDDR4x ram controller, d cpu performance is better dan any Qualcomm offering below snap 660, gpu performance is better dan wt is found in snap 625,626,630... This cpu is retailing for a price lower dan snap 636.. If not for mediatek and their closed source policy, Helio p60 would have been d kingpin of midrange cpu for its retail price..

True. I usually love underdogs especially when its in the form of a tech rival for competition sake. But my issue with Mediatek is the continued absence of this chipset in smartphones of mainstream OEMs since its announcement earlier this year. Trust Qualcomm to release something particularly aimed at the p60 anytime soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmmm. So my adverts here have been subject of deletion. 2 times today. I think the person doing it should point out where exactly that advert has violated the forum rules instead of silently targeting my ads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.