Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9224176 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
genabc:
Good evening house, I placed an order fr an item 3 weeks bck, after 2days I lost interest thank God d seller hasn't shipped out so I cancelled d order, few days later my money was reversed however few hrs later I received another alert via d same description this time close to 700k. I tot it might be bank error and they will reverse their money later but this money keep chilling in my acc fr 13dys now. My church mind tells me to contact my bank but my frnd says bank could av detected if it's theirs by nw. So going to bank is like dashing them d money. I sent msg to d seller via AliExpress but he/she refused to reply even thou AliExpress doesn't released fund to sellers untill buyer received parcel. Pls who own this money? Bank, seller AliExpress or me...lol. I don't just want any wahala

Hmm...this is tricky and tempting..
Just go and complain to the bank...don't be quick to spend the money before they will ask you to refund it when you don spend am finished. E go be real gbese o

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrReeseG(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
genabc:
Good evening house, I placed an order fr an item 3 weeks bck, after 2days I lost interest thank God d seller hasn't shipped out so I cancelled d order, few days later my money was reversed however few hrs later I received another alert via d same description this time close to 700k. I tot it might be bank error and they will reverse their money later but this money keep chilling in my acc fr 13dys now. My church mind tells me to contact my bank but my frnd says bank could av detected if it's theirs by nw. So going to bank is like dashing them d money. I sent msg to d seller via AliExpress but he/she refused to reply even thou AliExpress doesn't released fund to sellers untill buyer received parcel. Pls who own this money? Bank, seller AliExpress or me...lol. I don't just want any wahala

Their fada... Make we go Royale go chill

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrReeseG(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
eleojo23:

Hmm...this is tricky.
Just go and complain to the bank...don't be quick to spend the money before they will ask you to refund it when it's all finished. E go be real gbese o

You no fit give am bad advice like me

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Where in London?
Surulere

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
adamix:

Surulere

Osapa London cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
adamix:

Surulere

Not come across this area yet ...... Drop the post code for this surulere .........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
MrReeseG:

You no fit give am bad advice like me

Nigeria Nigerians go better...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Not come across this area yet ...... Drop the post code for this surulere .........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Friedyokes: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
genabc:
Don't do anything just wait it out ....don't spend the money...if theres no reversal after a long time....then wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
genabc:
abeg before you contact bank, waya me 60k, of course from your church mind

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by XwhY(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Which xiaomi phone can I get for a budget of 40-45k.
Desired Specs are: 4000mAh battery, 3G/32G memory.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
adamix:

Yeepa ....... It has finished.....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
IKON360:

abeg before you contact bank, waya me 60k, of course from your church mind

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
XwhY:
Which xiaomi phone can I get for a budget of 40-45k.
Desired Specs are: 4000mAh battery, 3G/32G memory.
Redmi 5 plus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You are aware xiaomi claims not to make any profit, on each device sold ?

So where would they raise the money from, to open outlets in various locations?

And if they would ever have a physical presence, India would be their first port of call ......

Xiaomi don't only have outlets in India, the actually manufacturer there. India is there biggest market outside of China I think..

I don't think Xiaomi is ripe for Naija yet, e commerce is still relatively poor here, logistics nko?? Government bureaucracy et al.. Its not as easy as it seems.. This is my take by the way.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You are aware xiaomi claims not to make any profit, on each device sold ?

So where would they raise the money from, to open outlets in various locations?

And if they would ever have a physical presence, India would be their first port of call ......
Oga... Xiaomi makes profit... I think wat they wer saying is that not more than 5% of each device is their profit...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=kings1942 post=71759357][/quote] Ggguuuyyyy!!! 700 - 60 is 640 that's still a lot of money na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
genabc:

Go to your Bank and ask for the source/origin of the money... from your above explanation likely to be from "Seller" (Double refund)...

But if it was Bank mistake, Bank will reverse it anytime they discover the error or debit your account (negative) in case if you have withdraw it.

My advice:

1. Go and complain or confirm from your bank.

2. If error is from "Seller" wait till seller reply your message and tell you how to reverse it back..

#Let_Change_Begins_With_Me

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ifedith:

Oga... Xiaomi makes profit... I think wat they wer saying is that not more than 5% of each device is their profit...

As opposed to apple or samsung, that makes 200/350% ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Brand new Xiaomi
Redmi 4a 2gb 32gb.... 35200k(black)
Redmi 5 plus 3gb 32gb.... 55800(black) 55200(gold)
Redmi note 5 32gb 3gb.... 60k(gold)
Redmi note 5 global version 4gb 64gb.... 70k(gold)
Xiaomi mi max 2 4gb 64gb... 83k(gold)
Payment on delivery available
Next day free delivery within Lagos.
070three1080two87
Check my signature.
Xiaomi mi a2... 64gb 4gb... 87000... Black or blue
Xiaomi black shark... 6gb 64gb... 194500.
Xiaomi mi 8....6gb 128gbe...184300... Any color
Xiaomi mi max 3 4gb 64gb... 106400
Xiaomi mi 8 se... 4gb 64gb... 117800
Xiaomi Pocophone f1...6gb 128gb... 135300
Xiaomi mi mix 2s....6gb 64gb... 1741000
No custom issues... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Baroba:

Xiaomi don't only have outlets in India, the actually manufacturer there. India is there biggest market outside of China I think..

I don't think Xiaomi is ripe for Naija yet, e commerce is still relatively poor here, logistics nko?? Government bureaucracy et al.. Its not as easy as it seems.. This is my take by the way.

Make inconclusive, baba sope and ekiti thunder, no strike xiaomi for Nigeria ......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

As opposed to apple or samsung, that makes 200/350% ?
Apple fit reach 500% ooo grin grin grin... Those guys na legit scam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ifedith:

Apple fit reach 500% ooo grin grin grin... Those guys na legit scam

I was been conservative sef ....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Make inconclusive, baba sope and ekiti thunder, no strike xiaomi for Nigeria ......
u and umidigi sha tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Place the money in a fixed deposit account away from your bank or buy into money market fund. Thank me later grin

genabc:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Black

sacramento1212:
I need Xiaomites opinion to the below:

Black or Gold colour Redmi Note 5 which looks better physically?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
They won't understand. Same way UMI ignored my email back in 2015 look at them now... They would have made a fortune back then.

HenriFayol:
How I wish someone can write to Xiaomi about their growing market in Nigeria. These guys need to move in here ASAP or at least open an annex so to speak in Nigeria.

Who get their mail make we bombard them an d reference this page.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brooke60(f): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Okay. Want to change my phone to this. Researching the good and affordable one
NigeriaBam:

His own different oooo... He was luck then. Someone that has Fund in his Alipocket Account helped him ordered for the phone then..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
genabc:
You can help me with small na kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Lexusgs430:

Yeepa ....... It has finished.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
demsid:
it is light and sleek. Ive not resolved it yet
wow..thank dear.....do a deep research on youtube abt that problem....i believe you would be able too fix it
asap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by XwhY(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gptech:

Redmi 5 plus.

You mean I can get it at that price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.