Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9225974 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2018
macbeyland:
Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank 10k per piece (10 pcs available)

Redmi note 5ai 32gb both Black and Rose Gold color @60k flat rate. (3 pcs available)

Umidigi One Pro 4gb RAM 64GB ROM 65k (2 pcs available)

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb gold =63500 naira (1 pcs available)

Redmi note 5 Ai 32gb global version Black 64k (2pcs available)

Xiaomi Redmi note 5 Ai 4gb/64gb Global Version Red 76k (2 pcs available)

Mi a2 lite 64gb gold 72k (2 pcs available)

Mi a2 lite 32gb gold @62k per piece. 2 pcs available

Buy 10 pieces each of 8gb, 16gb and 32gb Mixza memory card and get all @1600 naira per piece FLAT RATE (best price anywhere. Cheaper than aliexpress price.)

Freebies include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 EU adapter plug

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2018
POCO 24hrs impressions

11-95% in 73mins (Aukey charger)

Performance-- Very fast as expected

Still struggling with no app icons on the status bar though.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunfly: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2018
eanestca:
LG V40 at $900 when I can POCO my self at $300 for the same specs,

grin sense will not kee me cool grin cheesy

Honestly I fell in love with LG v35 thinq but the price pushed me back to poco. @ $700, I felt it is not worth it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:
POCO 24hrs impressions

How does it feel, heavy/bulky or light?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2018
eanestca:

How does it feel, heavy/bulky or light?

Very light.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:
POCO 24hrs impressions

Nova launcher?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

Nova launcher?

No, the damn notch. So when you get notifications, the app icons won't be displayed on the status bar unless you drop down.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2018
The one I have on my UMI Iron is simply the best Magic Glass...no smudges or anything. I got a spare sef back then which is still available. I need to get same for RN5 undecided

Gptech:

Hard to get, you'll be lucky to get one. The best screen protector I have ever used was from Gearbest, for my redmi note 2 two years ago. That screen protector was both oleophobic and clear! It also hard a good resistance to scratch and not as fragile as what we commonly swe these days. I made an attempt to buy similar screen protector for Redmi 5 plus from Gearbest, but ended up being disappointed big time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2018
delvinmaya:
Ordered a Note 5 through Noobody. Just got it delivered. As per usual, Noobody exceeds expectations. Looking to ordering a Poco F1 through him soon. Keep up the good job bro
what are you doing with all those phones, give me one nah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

No, the damn notch. So when you get notifications, the app icons won't be displayed on the status bar unless you drop down.
When you're done with the review, you know my address
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
bigtt76:
They won't understand. Same way UMI ignored my email back in 2015 look at them now... They would have made a fortune back then.

I wish they will enter Nigeria market so that this infinix and tecno rubbish will stop,there products are less in specifications and high price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I never even think of this before, oooo thou notch, be gone! grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2018
HenriFayol:
They were once in the position Xiaomi finds itself now. Don't underestimate the gains that comes from having physical outlets in Africa especially Nigeria.

Infinix and tecno are thriving because they are offering budget phones at cheaper prices. Xiaomi on the other hand are producing cheap phones too even with higher specs.

Mehn, there's no barrier in the phone industry for now, if there is it's can be overcome. Xiaomi will sure take over the Nigerian market if they decide to step in. And they have a whole lots to gain.
i will love to see them in Nigeria market, there phones are good,strong, beautiful and light with high specs and cheaper prices compared to infinix and tecno low specs phones, I want them to come and end infinix tyranny,am looking for a better deal for redmi note 5 pro or note 6 pro,I noticed nobody sells note 5 pro except note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maestrojay(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Please can sumone guide me?

How can I change my IMEI on mi 8 without having issues. So many confusing stuvs online.

Ps. My phone is not rooted.
I am changing becos I'm in a country where i have to pay so much to register any phone bought from abroad. Early this year, I registered the first phone i bought, dont have the huge amount to register mi 8.. about 75k in naira.
Hence, i want both phone to share IMEI or at least use the second imei of thr old phone for my new phone sim 1.
Plenty explanations sha..
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2018
maestrojay:

How can I change my IMEI on mi 8 without having issues. So many confusing stuvs online.

Ps. My phone is not rooted. Thanks
dah! Na wa o, what won't I see in 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2018
maestrojay:

Ps. My phone is not rooted. Thanks

If you can afford an mi 8.......... Then you can also............. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Wahala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maestrojay(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

Lol i get bro, but this time, i cant pay.
No pressure tho, if i cant I'll just keep using WiFi and no sim, until i find money.
I just thought I should ask here.
No harm in trying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2018
maestrojay:

I am changing becos I'm in a country where i have to pay so much to register any phone bought from abroad. Early this year, I registered the first phone i bought, dont have the huge amount to register mi 8.. about 75k in naira.
Hence, i want both phone to share IMEI or at least use the second imei of thr old phone for my new phone sim 1.
Thanks
this table you're shaking grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

shabi undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:
POCO 24hrs impressions

U buy Poco? I greet u

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maestrojay(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2018
lilclin:
this table you're shaking grin

Lol. Im done abeg, i will manage myself..
before i get lynched.. Thanks for thr warnings already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by danniyal(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2018
I now understand why this thread is more than 3000 pages. Xiaomi is simply awesome

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Gptech:

Wetin eye nr go see, smh.
as in hennnnn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The matter tire me, never seen this kind of arrogance in my life.

One thing i see shall, whether that OP get back is fund or not, hand go meet that guy, he go do small one next time and he will pay dearly for it, there is no two way around it

I just hope the OP is able to cope with such loss, i feel for the guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Gptech:

I never even think of this before, oooo thou notch, be gone! grin

The thing dey annoying, na my band dey help me out for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

Wahala

Big one, hear say them go fix am with MIUI 10.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2018
adamix:

When you're done with the review, you know my address

I don't know if, drop it. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sgbate(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
maestrojay:

Thanks
i dont understand u having to pay(75k) to use a MI8 in 9ja? I no undastand dat policy, pls explain wic wan b dat?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Sgbate:

i dont understand u having to pay(75k) to use a MI8 in 9ja? I no undastand dat policy, pls explain wic wan b dat?

Oga can u go read that post again.

maestrojay:

I'm in a country where i have to pay so much to register any phone bought from abroad. Early this year, I registered the first phone i bought, dont have the huge amount to register mi 8.. about 75k in naira .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CharlesJok3r: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Phynicz:
Hello guys, anytime i try coping all the data on my internal storage on redmi 5 plus to my pc, because i want to reformat due to update install and all, it fails it doesnt copy .. has anyone experience this how can i solve it
TRY MOVING ALL YOUR FILES WITH XENDER APP TO YOUR PC INSTEAD FOR THE MAINTIME WHILE YOU FIND SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM LATER.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The thing dey annoying, na my band dey help me out for now.

Looool,endure it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.