Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222758 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 4/64gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @72k per piece.

Xiaomi Redmi note 5ai 4/64global Rom, BLUE color, (MIUI 10 out of the box) available @69k each

Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 3/32gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @60k per piece.

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

Xiaomi mi band 3 available @ 10k per piece.

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi 5 plus Global version gold color available @62k (Last price,)

Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yohh:

Boss, how long did the delivery take from when u ordered it?
I ordered during AliExpress 11 11 promo. Mind you I still have other orders ordered same day that are yet to land. I open dispute for refund if I don't get d order within sixty days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you have data, endeavour to update your phone.. the latest update has good battery life

Ps: I watched movie for an hour+ and my screen brightness is about 25%

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
busuyi44:

I ordered during AliExpress 11 11 promo. Mind you I still have other orders ordered same day that are yet to land. I open dispute for refund if I don't get d order within sixty days
OK thanks
I ordered a phone 2 days and want to have a rough idea about how long delivery takes.
20 to 35 days is d quoted time frame though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by didisky(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
macbeyland:

Aliexpress is your friend
I ordered a replacement screen through Julia but it didn't work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nltaliban:
If you have data, endeavour to update your phone.. the latest update has good battery life

Ps: I watched movie for an hour+ and my screen brightness is about 25%
u mean miui 10.0.4.0

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richhard:
Belike say this New update for note 4 get bug o, I updated my phone, have been misbehaving, now I restart the phone, just showing blank screen after coming up, not going to homescreen. Just showing blank screen, any solution, don't wanna loose data.
probly u rooted ur phone. Mine is as fast as never before.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oyeleye101:

No wonder.. So na the miui 10 dey cuz the overheating. Even if I no on data it will still hot.. When data on na x3 hot. Redmi 5 plus tho

Screenshot the about section of your phone and the battery usage breakdown. I use redmi 5 plus and I am on miui 10.0.4.0 but don't experience any heating.

So many factors can cause heating and battery drain.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Biscari:

Screenshot the about section of your phone and the battery usage breakdown. I use redmi 5 plus and I am on miui 10.0.4.0 but don't experience any heating.

So many factors can cause heating and battery drain.
same here was surprised wen he said he experiences overheating on 5plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dmola(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
supo19884:
I am residing in Lagos, make me an offer
precisely bin Lagos as for I reside in surulere 1k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richhard:
Belike say this New update for note 4 get bug o, I updated my phone, have been misbehaving, now I restart the phone, just showing blank screen after coming up, not going to homescreen. Just showing blank screen, any solution, don't wanna loose data.

Revert to the default theme or reflash the rom or factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oyeleye101:

No wonder.. So na the miui 10 dey cuz the overheating. Even if I no on data it will still hot.. When data on na x3 hot. Redmi 5 plus tho
Are you browsing with glo? My phone gets extremely hot sometimes whenever their rubbish network isn't stable. (Something that doesn't happen with other networks)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sunkyphil:
u mean miui 10.0.4.0

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
MrDoGood:

poor management of RAM with the poco phone though.

Maybe with some users. Not me. At least not yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who don use 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro to ship orders from Aliexpress.com?? How long did it take to land in Nigeria or lost in transit?
optimised
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yea back in the days our Boyz would buy from those platforms and ship to their folks back home. Once it's been shipped and arrived, they would file a charge back claiming not delivered or unknown transaction. Of course they would get refunded but the goods bought has already been delivered cheesy

optimised:

Is that the reason?
good to know, because I always wonder. I had thought it was their prohibitive shipping and postage fees.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmmm.... I feel for the Oukitel K10000 and almost bought it before I stumbled on this thread kiss

PaulThor:

Lol, i used oukitel k6000 plus and my brother, I hear am. The phone must be switched off after charging unless you won't recieve calls. You can use it to iron your clothes sef. The overheating can cause global warming. And the battery life though good isn't as I expected. I decided that wasn't a phone for me. I mistakenly saw mi max on jumia and in getting to know it, I found out it has an improved version, mi max 2. This was going to be my first Mi phone. After using the phone, my life became illuminated. All I wanted was a phone that's warm on heavy usage but xiaomi gave me a phone that remained cool no matter my heavy use.
I said am using gionee and I regret buying it. Those comparing tecno, umidigi, infinix, with this brand need Holy Spirit intervention. It will give you what Samsung will give you and halve the price with better camera and better battery juice. If a brand can conquer India that's over 1 billion people within 2 years, then it's not just hype but excellence inclusive..
I have bought over 10 xiaomi devices for friends and family. All I get are good and wonderful report.
Don't worry, doubters go believe when they use one.
By the way
N50K FOR MY GIONEE M7 POWER
The phone is worth N100k now oo cheesy
Holla if you are interested..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Truly this 10.0.4.0 Update on Redmi Note 5 is battery friendly

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tintall(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Guys help me o. I'm trying to update my RN4x from MiUi 9.5.4 to 9.5.10

I downloaded the updated via the updater app and I get this after using 1.3GB of data

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
HowGlorious:
Who don use 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro to ship orders from Aliexpress.com?? How long did it take to land in Nigeria or lost in transit?
optimised

It's not even advisable to use an untracked carrier during this period, might take 45days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ethereum: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
tintall:
Guys help me o. I'm trying to update my RN4x from MiUi 9.5.4 to 9.5.10

I downloaded the updated via the updater app and I get this after using 1.3GB of data

Use another network, or download windscribe vpn from playstore or any other free vpn then connect with a USA ip and retry updating again. You can reboot too but I doubt that will solve it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
optimised:

I get my untracked parcels. In a year, maybe, one - three occasions that will lost in transit.

Hmmm... How comes? Years of shipping, I've never loss any of my packages, both trackable and untraceable goods, even very small parcels.

I just sit and wait, maybe I'm just lucky.

File dispute and request refund if the protection period ain't over.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
henry007:

Nope. I mean 6GB of RAM doesn't mean it would hold every app you open or hold a few apps all day long. That just drains the battery.

I think the RAM management has been great so far. No complaints here.

Choi... This is an issue with Xiaomi since beginning of time... Lol

Memory management, they still haven't really been able to fully tackle this issue. But they've improved sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
toniotonero:

Airtel??

Airtel not in stock now!

Just MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
pubg somewhat laggy on miui 10 redmi 5 compared to miui 9

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
krattoss:
probly u rooted ur phone. Mine is as fast as never before.

Everything was fine too, until I decided to restart phone. And no, I'm not rooted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
GrandMufti:

Revert to the default theme or reflash the rom or factory reset

I Changed to a new theme before this happened, how do I revert to default theme though, phone is showing blank screen, i only see something when I press power button, which is power off, restart, airplane Mode...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
I saw Redmi note 6 pro on jumia 4/64 ,59,600.. Just now ..
Not Redmi 6 pro oh. Cause I checked d specs sd 636..
Mentallllllllll
Ifedit how legit is it.. Cause me go rush am oh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Choiiiiiii
We need confirmation..
This one black pass Friday oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
funkyjms:

Before I updated via OTA, I remember you always suggest manual update as alternative but I don't know how you get the zip file; what's on the website is MIUI 9. Please, how dyu get it?

I think the connection sign is the culprit. Just a guess tho. It shouldn't be showing "H" when the data is off rather "G" base on previous experience. My battery loses a percent every 45mins with no data on.
Really? Una own better o, My note 2 loses a percentage every 2-3 minutes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) ... (9318) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.