Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9359432 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saydmaryam(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
So my Pocophone is gone as we were robbed overnight, the thief got away with so many stuffs but i thank God for the perseverance of lives which is most important. God dey o.
OMG!!! So sorry about this my brother, God will judge those thieves and bless you more.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
So my Pocophone is gone as we were robbed overnight, the thief got away with so many stuffs but i thank God for the perseverance of lives which is most important. God dey o.
undecided Damn! Sorry for your loss Madam, but in all life is the most important & we thank God.

fibonacci2526:

Yes they do as all my packages have always been brought to my office, u will give them a token sha,
Oh! Nipost has really improved then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Sorry for the loss, been alive to tell tale is the ultimate, may God give you the resources to replace everything that was stolen.

Hmm.... The season of desperation is here again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Updated price list...

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)--65k

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you...

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals...

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2018
macbeyland:
Anybody needs xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank deal with shipment via post office?

I'm about to head to the post office now, anyone who needs can contact me on 08062907289

Power bank is 10k, postal fee is 800.

Post office for your side still recieves battery items?

They stopped at my end,a long time ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Na wao! What is all this? I'm sorry you were robbed. As far as there is life...we can forge ahead. May God replenish you. Amen.
People are just wicked. Go and work NO they will prefer to take what someoyhas laboured for. It can't be well with them...it just can't... Please take heart.

fibonacci2526:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2018
2kurupt:
Do Nipost now offer delivery services? Just got a call about the availability of my package for pickup with the PO guy offering to bring it down to my Address.

Most post offices offer home delivery as well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Thank God for life

U will recover what u lost in thousands of folds

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
So my Pocophone is gone as we were robbed overnight, the thief got away with so many stuffs but i thank God for the perseverance of lives which is most important. On to the next phone. cool cool
very sad!
Seems these ppl are on rampage, thefts everywhere.
Sorry for the loss and thank God for safety. May we always be protected
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteMaro(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Oops.. Sowie about that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Protein0:
aliexpress order @ 349/$ available
Call, sms or whatsapp 07063579846 to place your orders while the rate is valid kiss
about to finish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Oh! Sorry about that, ma'am.
Thank God for life, though.
May you recover what was stolen in multiple folds.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Elekihiaro:

Yes I know �. I mean what theme are you using presently. I like the way the battery percentage is embedded in the battery pill.
lol.. I am on miui 10 Global beta version. That's a new feature that was added.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Chimooo.... So so sorry. Please report to the nearest police station. And please don't use your mi account to remotely lock the phone.... Speaking from experience

Once more hard luck
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Elslim:

Chimooo.... So so sorry. Please report to the nearest police station. And please don't use your mi account to remotely lock the phone.... Speaking from experience

Once more hard luck

What was your experience with locking the device from MI cloud?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
accept ma sympathy mam, olohun ma fi opo ropo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2018
nwaobitex:
The thing is that you can edit it even on lockscreen
Not true.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Maxcoded:

What was your experience with locking the device from MI cloud?

Once you lock it, the thief won't be able to use the phone with any sim again... Till he gets some one that knows about Xiaomi phone to flash it completely. And since Xiaomi is not so popular it will take months b4 that can happen if you ain't lucky.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2018
noobody:

Most post offices offer home delivery as well.
I never knew, it has been awhile I got a package through them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Woow! So sorry ma'am, nawa ooo. Thank God for life sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
traecey:
@queenfav I think the audio ish is with miui10.... I use a baseus earpiece and I'm on miui 9.5 and my audio is clear... I wonder why an update rather than make something better would make it worse..... Maybe I should just stay on this 9.5 jeje o

Yh... Just maybe, cause me I don't experience audio issues... The one that weak me is when the dude compared it to #3k+ phone...

Audio on Xiaomi devices is very Ok

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Elslim:

Once you lock it, the thief won't be able to use the phone with any sim again... Till he gets some one that knows about Xiaomi phone to flash it completely. And since Xiaomi is not so popular it will take months b4 that can happen if you ain't lucky.

How is it even possible to flash a device locked from cloud? I heard it's no more possible for devices after redmi 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
macbeyland:

Later he chatted me up asking me to pls refer him to any shop in Port Harcourt where xiaomi phones are sold. I was dumbfounded. You can't trust me to do payment before delivery, POD, face to face transaction, yet you can trust me to refer a shop in Port Harcourt to you. It really didn't make any sense to me..

No mind am, he doesn't know what he needs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
queenfav:
The matter tire me o. Tecno phone that I got for 3800 has a better audio output than the xiaomi right now. Once u buy, and ur phone works ok.. Just remain on that version.No one knows the bugs and issues the next version would introduce to the phone

Taarh... If you're so scared of what the next update will be like, either wait for reviews or make backup before updating.... Most updates are better than previous ones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Thank God for life...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Taarh... If you're so scared of what the next update will be like, either wait for reviews or make backup before updating.... Most updates are better than previous ones

Issue has been resolved with an update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Maxcoded:

How is it even possible to flash a device locked from cloud? I heard it's no more possible for devices after redmi 3

That's why I said I'm speaking from experience.... And yes it is over possible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
noobody:

Post office for your side still recieves battery items?

They stopped at my end,a long time ago.

They still do o. Last time I sent was 2 months ago I hope they haven't stopped it though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
kpele. Sorry for your loss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Elslim:

That's why I said I'm speaking from experience.... And yes it is over possible

Mehn, f*ck.

Where the thief will have problem is how to get the person that knows so much about Xiaomi software. That's if he sees anyway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
saint2ace:

Celbro still remains my best budget charger. With it you can never go wrong, if you don't have an oppo phone. I would suggest you stick with it. And it's like 2 chargers in one MTK pump express and QC on 3-12v on one side and a regular fast charge of 5v 2.4a on the second USB slot

Send me link to this boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
macbeyland:

They still do o. Last time I sent was 2 months ago I hope they haven't stopped it though.

Even EMS rejected it the last time i tried using nipost,its so bad that they even reject phones with sealed batteries too.

They claim say somtin somtin radiation,

(1) (2) (3) ... (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.