Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183841 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
macbeyland:

Xiaomi Redmi note 5ai 4/64global Rom, BLUE color, (MIUI 10 out of the box) available @69k each

Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 3/32gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @60k per piece.

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

Xiaomi mi band 3 available @ 10k per piece.

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi 5 plus Global version gold color available @62k (Last price,)

Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
So my Pocophone is gone as we were robbed overnight, the thief got away with so many stuffs but i thank God for the perseverance of lives which is most important. God dey o.
10k God for ur life coz phone is replaceable, as 4 d thief na 2day im problem start
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
wozup:
I just bricked my redmi note 5 Pro when trying to lock the bootloader with adb fastboot after the seller unlock and install global Rom on it, now d phone hang in recovery and showing miui version cannot be installed on this device.
Please anybody around kwara, osun, Oyo or lagos that can help me unbrick it, I don't mind paying but kwara/Osun will be more preferable bcux I live in kwara.
Please whatsapp me on 08032948842 to talk better

I just dey borrow phone since.
Thanks God bless
Hian people dey cry because of 360hrs abi na 720hrs waiting time to unlock their phone, you come dig pit for yourself come jump inside. You don check MIUI forum?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
My mind is saying I should nor use it....I don't trust mtn grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Biscari:

Let's go to miui forum and stage a protest. This is unacceptable! I dey your back.

By the way, I wonder how it works on iphone and Android one devices. Since that is mostly where xiaomi draws inspiration.

Any users of the above devices please chime in.

Is this really a problem?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
macbeyland:

Is this really a problem?
??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
abumeinben:
Third deal with noobody.

Delivered to my house in 12 days.

Thank you for the continued trust,it was a pleasure to serve,

Enjou this new device,

Cheers boss smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Essont(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
No Joseph here to help me interpret?
Essont:
This is my tracking info, really don't understand if it is going up or coming down as i can see cn and ng in between.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
jiggar:

"Taps mic and clears throat"

Thanks a lot.

But how do I know the exact post office, or will they call me?

Sorry for the too many questions.

"Drops mic and leaves"

From the picture if it is Lagos, that looks like Surulere

They normally post it to the post office closest to the address you put while placing the order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyi2: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
The miband 3 does it come with any accessories & how much is it to Abuja?
macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
acekid109:
less than 1k on ali express
let me order then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jiggar(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
genius43:

From the picture if it is Lagos, that looks like Surulere

They normally post it to the post office closest to the address you put while placing the order.
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Bless you.

I'll start researching on the nearest one, close to me.

Thanks.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Biscari:

Let's go to miui forum and stage a protest. This is unacceptable! I dey your back.

By the way, I wonder how it works on iphone and Android one devices. Since that is mostly where xiaomi draws inspiration.

Any users of the above devices please chime in.
iPhone rarely allow customization to this level so it's a DOA question, Android One phone's strictly follow AOSP so it's only torch that can toggle n no editing quick settings from lockscreen. Me sef dey use style regret my redmi 5 plus even if I don knack am AEX pie, I for wait for Mi A2 lite walahi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
So my Pocophone is gone as we were robbed overnight, the thief got away with so many stuffs but i thank God for the perseverance of lives which is most important. God dey o.

Haaa sad sorry for d loss ma
May all be restored abundantly
But thank God for life sha
Chaiii its paining me ooo
May God and my ancestors punish those thieves sad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
CaseTemplar:
Thanks I've Watched Lots Of Videos But I Can't Really Guess The Shape Unless I Feel It In Hand. I'm Using A Black berry Z30 Though. I Just Need....

1. Iphone X Design: Weird But I Like Notches. grin
2. A Big Screen.
3. NFC(If Possible, I Can Skip This One)
4. Snapdragon 670,710, Or 845 if Possible
5. Type C
6. A Trustworthy Brand.... If Not Xiaomi
7. Nice Cameras
8. All For A Budget Of 90k....Please Help Me....I Haven't Been Able To Make A Choice.
I for say u get d spirit of ........ (I go soon find d name come grin), but for ur likeness of notch. Coming from a BB z30 the Mi 8 SE is perfect for your hands, make u nr go buy phone wen go make u hire P.A to dey carry phone for u grin. Nothing to say again, the Mi 8 SE with its Amoled display ticks more than the boxes you provided, but, hope you are aware it doesn't support SD card? You might want to get an OTG USB flash drive just in case you need an external memory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
nwaobitex:
huh undecided something I just did
Coman try with my own na tongue, na miui 10 feature jare, make una enjoy cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Sorry o, I speak mi mix3 n at least 10 times more sturves into your life n your people IJN ameeeeeeeen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
nwaobitex:
people dey pray for unlocked bootloader you dey lock your own
If dem catch u ehn!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
wozup:
I just bricked my redmi note 5 Pro when trying to lock the bootloader with adb fastboot after the seller unlock and install global Rom on it, now d phone hang in recovery and showing miui version cannot be installed on this device.
Please anybody around kwara, osun, Oyo or lagos that can help me unbrick it, I don't mind paying but kwara/Osun will be more preferable bcux I live in kwara.

Thanks God bless
This issue don finally show, oya where dem Adamix, make una come assist this man ooo. Na dis b wetin Xiaomi mean by not allowing bootloader lock on Chinese models running Global roms. If you know say u want your bootloader always looked, then ensure say d phone u buy na either Global version or Chinese version running Chinese roms. Room dey for correction sha if wetin I talk nr dey correct.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Biscari:

Me dey use fingerprint scanner 99.98% of the time.

Anyway Lei jun must explain to the masses why them leave am like that or else I go switch go windows phone tongue.
After switching to Windows, u go need 'Doors' to escape oooo, hope u ready? grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gptech:

This issue don finally show, oya where dem Adamix, make una come assist this man ooo. Na dis b wetin Xiaomi mean by not allowing bootloader lock on Chinese models running Global roms. If you know say u want your bootloader always looked, then ensure say d phone u buy na either Global version or Chinese version running Chinese roms. Room dey for correction sha if wetin I talk nr dey correct.

Coming from you, then you are correct.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
oyi2:
The miband 3 does it come with any accessories & how much is it to Abuja?
macbeyland

10k plus 1500 shipment to Abuja. No accessories Sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Who has xiaomi mi6 for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
wozup:

Thanks God bless
enter fastboot, use mi unlock tool, sign into it with the mi account on the phone and unlock it back, it will work

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
wozup:

Thanks God bless
what command did you use if i may ask? use the unlock equivalent of the command, i thing fastboot oem unlock should work (not sure it works on xiaomi phones) or just use mi unlock tool. The issue has been addressed here countless times, global rom devices means u either have bootloader unlocked or installl chinese rom and lock bootloader, you cant have it both ways
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Wow...so sorry...all taken will be replenished x2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gptech:

Lol ill contact him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
This shit is getting serious o.I was also robbed almost two weeks ago after Sangotedo Lekkishocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
sorry about this incident, Thank God for life though, that's the important thing, phones and other lost items will still come back again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Wasn't it ur Nokia 7 plus they stole of recent too.
Please be Grateful and thankful that no life was lost.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Protein0:
very sad!
Seems these ppl are on rampage, thefts everywhere.
Sorry for the loss and thank God for safety. May we always be protected
Even my neighbours Gen was stolen 2 weeks ago on friday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mizik:
Even my neighbours Gen was stolen 2 weeks ago on friday.

Na wa oooo,this december period go hot nor be small..

God protection over us all.

Cheers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.