Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9392975 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Hmmmm, you want to give them one star because gifts no dey. Issokay.
Before nko., they need to state certain things clearly, imagine someone is not buying tpu casing because he / she thinks Dreami would add it as usual!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Hmmmm, you want to give them one star because gifts no dey. Issokay.

Next time, dem no go do partial. Besides, the high sales, is getting into their head, something that is bad for bizz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
princetom1:

Next time, dem no go do partial. Besides, the high sales, is getting into their head, something that is bad for bizz
Their selling points are strong! Cheapest offers, free shipping, and gifts of course. Guess they realised that they are not really threatened by other sellers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gptech:

I don de plan to rate Dreami 2 star already, starting from Tuesday next week when my redmi note 4 go arrive, them use 11 days take ship, after I complain tire and bug them and even threaten to give dem poor rating, dem later say dem go compensate me with either a coupon or small gift on my next purchase. Fast forward to my next purchase just about 3 days later, I ask of coupon, dem say dem don already give me gift. I ask wetin b d gift, dem na na EU plug shocked, smh. I nr bother to argue again, just dey wait make I rate dem wetin dey my mind cool

Dem don dey feel themselves.
They should wait while I finish them with negative ratings. undecided
**Searching for better seller mode activated***
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Check...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Protein0:

Dem don dey feel themselves.
They should wait while I finish them with negative ratings. undecided
**Searching for better seller mode activated***
Hahahahahahahaha, this is serious ooo sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Thanks bro. I have googled the phones and I see they all possess excellent features. But pls, as a guru, which do you think is the best among the four.?
I'm not a guru of any sort.

They have different selling points depending on what your needs are.
A rule of thumb is to go for newer devices, for latest technology and support.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Check buyer's feedbacks in the uploaded pix before you choose seller.
Note the dates in each feedback.

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Protein0:
Check...

As long as I got what I paid for 5***** all the way...
Na xiaomi need to improve by putting ordinary screen protector... Not store..

Unless what I paid for is missing... Free gift is just an addon...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dam5reey:

We nr force dem to include gifts ooo, they can as well announce or state clearly that there is no more gifts instead of trying to create a form of deception. Imagine after receiving my Item is when I realised I need a tpu case, very annoying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
wheezyoung:
Just Coming back from the post office, they said i should return Monday embarassed
NIPOST at okpara avenue? i was there today also. no show
sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gptech:

We nr force dem to include gifts ooo, they can as well announce or state clearly that there is no more gifts instead of trying to create a form of deception. Imagine after receiving my Item is when I realised I need a tpu case, very annoying

So bad, need to go order for tempered glass now. Or anyone here have a spare Xiaomi mi max tempered glass? Location is Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
jboixxx:

Today is Friday, provided it is EMS, they'll bring it to you but if they don't, check there tomorrow.

About card, go ahead with Appeal. Provide all other requested documents with the new card. Under the Additional Information field, give them the details of what transpired. If you can get ahold of your old card details via your ibank platform, that could help!

Did you request for Card Replacement via ibank platform? If yes, check the page, you should be able to see information to corroborate your lost card claim or contact your Account manager via the ibank platform for possible assistance.

Let's c ow this goes!
Hello Mate smiley, I Went To The Post Office In My LGA Today, And The Guy I Met Said He'd Deliver It Personally If/when It Arrives Most Probably On Monday, Because They Don't Open Tomorrow.

I Got The Card Today, Like I Purported, It Was Different. So I Will Do The Needful Just Like You Said.

Please.Scroll.Down
lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dam5reey:

My sentiment exactly, where fight go dey na if d phone no work or the charger bad. Dreami store has never ever given out a tempered glass when they were even offering gifts. What they give out is this protective film, sim adapters, case and charger.
The attraction of free shipping is good enough IMO. Their items are reasonably priced, wetin go come happen if them con decide to charge for shipping? Zero star?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
princetom1:

So bad, need to go order for tempered glass now. Or anyone here have a spare Xiaomi mi max tempered glass? Location is Lagos

And I'm not sure there are other 6.44" phones in the market. U no fit improvise.
Na gentle gentle be your motto o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
princetom1:

You can still place an order for the glass since your phone is still in transit, just use the Alixpress standard shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
So far , xiaomi redmi note 4x has been awesome.
I've put it to the necessary tests.... let me keep her score for now.

I love the "second space" functionality.
Battery isn't struggling at all with moderate charging time.
This is the lightest smartphone I've used so far.
Sleeky with smooth feel.
LED light looks wink it's a nice deal for its price
It looks fragile in the hand. I wasn't case person but no one taught me to go on tpu case hunt today. I finally got one that fits.
After all, the ordered tempered glasses and cases never reach "despatched to overseas" stage since 2/3/17.
Xiaomi rocks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
OmichaelO:
NIPOST at okpara avenue? i was there today also. no show
sad
no o...nipost in unn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gptech:

I get you but, on the description. They have remove the gifts on the standard package, if you have it on your description that you get free gifts, you can post screen shot open dispute.. grin It was not stated there... Unlike before...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Protein0:

I love the "second space" functionality.
Battery isn't struggling at all with moderate charging time.
This is the lightest smartphone I've used so far.
Sleeky with smooth feel.
LED light looks wink it's a nice deal for its price
It looks fragile in the hand. I wasn't case person but no one taught me to go on tpu case hunt today. I finally got one that fits.
After all, the ordered tempered glasses and cases never reach "despatched to overseas" stage since 2/3/17.
Xiaomi rocks.
Correct! Would love to see screenshots of battery usage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gptech:

Correct! Would love to see screenshots of battery usage.

No qualms sir.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Protein0:

No qualms sir.
Thanks in advance boss grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gptech:

Thanks in advance boss grin

Seen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Protein0:

Seen?
Ok, NEPA nr let you see road, you need to charge to like ti around 100% and then allow it to run down to like 20% without charging it, let's feel the strength of the battery wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
@jboixxx I am using a small phone itel phone to type,and there is text limit for each post on NL.sad
man haff suffer.

so out of curiosity, i visited the general post office in the city (most probable place it'd get to first before the dispatch. nothing yet,the man i met said it should arrive tomorrow, by monday he Will Put A Call Through.
I Hope He Does Sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
wheezyoung:
no o...nipost in unn
oh, I See. Till Monday Then. Kindly Update Us Here When You Get The Call/receive Package
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Protein0:
Waiting for you to do a JerryRigEverything test: drop tests, scratch, burn, and bend tests.

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2017
OmichaelO:
@jboixxx I am using a small phone itel phone to type,and there is text limit for each post on NL.sad
man haff suffer.

so out of curiosity, i visited the general post office in the city (most probable place it'd get to first before the dispatch. nothing yet,the man i met said it should arrive tomorrow, by monday he Will Put A Call Through.
I Hope He Does Sha

OK. He'll do dt; fear not. Just had some items bought and sent via NIPOST(not EMS) ds evening from Lagos. Hoping to receive them by Tuesday. You'll have it by Monday be dt.

Nochious123:

Have u received d package? My device's screen went blank on Thursday evening and I'm outta town ATM, that's y I couldn't reach you earlier.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2017
jboixxx:

OK. He'll do dt; fear not. Just had some items bought and sent via NIPOST(not EMS) ds evening from Lagos. Hoping to receive them by Tuesday. You'll have it by Monday be dt.

Have u received d package? My device's screen went blank on Thursday evening and I'm outta town ATM, that's y I couldn't reach you earlier.

Have tried reaching you tooo..i have.. Thanks so much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Nochious123:

Have tried reaching you tooo..i have.. Thanks so much
Good to know. It's a pleasure doing business with you, boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 1:13am On Mar 18, 2017
OmichaelO:
oh, I See. Till Monday Then. Kindly Update Us Here When You Get The Call/receive Package
sure...no be phone sha o grin..just some kicks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:35am On Mar 18, 2017
So, Oga protein0, you be Gionee ambassador (before)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.