Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,354 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9390843 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

You can use gtbank Naira master card and or access bank visa cards in multiple. You'll fund your aliexpress pocket with 2 ($200) and balance up with the third. You need 3 cards in all.
Tanx boss.. Any idea how much 1st bank charges per dollar?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisja:
First Bank doesn't work, don't bother.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Anyone with issues fundinf there alixpress account,if your order is 100dollar and below,quote me with your whatsalp number,i hav a card with march 100dollar limit yet to be used.first come,first serve!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Gptech:

First Bank doesn't work, don't bother.
Tanx. Can I use some else's Gtb naira mastercard along with mine?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mckandre:
u didn't tell ur seller to install the global ROM or perhaps u prefer it that way,I take it the package was sealed.
How does one identify a global ROM anyway?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisja:
I learnt first bank cards aren't working.
Just gtbank Master card and access visa card (320 and 325/$ respectively)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

I kuku told them. Dreami is just "kreizzi" these days.

Nadalion, was the pack sealed?
Mine weren't.
Not sealed ooooh and the battery of the phone self wasn't charged (Stiiiiiiiiiingy Dreami store) I had to use my "reliable" NEPA to charge before use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
nadalion:
Not sealed ooooh and the battery of the phone self wasn't charged (Stiiiiiiiiiingy Dreami store) I had to use my "reliable" NEPA to charge before use

All dis bad reviews bout dremi lately,na wa ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
EBUBS:

Was there any kind of screen protector on the screen?
nothing ooooh except the adapter for charging
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mckandre:
u didn't tell ur seller to install the global ROM or perhaps u prefer it that way,I take it the package was sealed.
pls how did you know that it's not installed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

All dis bad reviews bout dremi lately,na wa ooo.
Only N4 Global that will/do come sealed, not N4X as the store will open to instal Global ROM of Note 4 on it before shipping. It is well written in the product description section of both Dreami and Xiaomi N4X page.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisja:
Tanx. Can I use some else's Gtb naira mastercard along with mine?
Yes you can.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
I checked on MIUI and saw this and that's the screenshot from my phone so how's it not original ROM?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
jboixxx:

Only N4 Global that will/do come sealed, not N4X as the store will open to instal Global ROM of Note 4 on it before shipping. It is well written in the product description section of both Dreami and Xiaomi N4X page.

I def know this,even dreami msg me telling me they would install official global rom hence the box would be unsealed,but in c ase of nadalion dem nor install am,plus all d Bad reivews i don dey read 2 pages back,well there low pricr and free shippin is what that is making me patronise them,and i won t stop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
nadalion:
I checked on MIUI and saw this and that's the screenshot from my phone so how's it not original ROM?

If dey had installed global rom,device name shld show note 4 not 4x according to there page info,too much sales don dey burst dia head
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

I def know this,even dreami msg me telling me they would install official global rom hence the box would be unsealed,but in c ase of nadalion dem nor install am,plus all d Bad reivews i don dey read 2 pages back,well there low pricr and free shippin is what that is making me patronise them,and i won t stop
Mine was the global ROM "I think" based on what I saw on MIUI site.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

If dey had installed global rom,device name shld show note 4 not 4x according to there page info,too much sales don dey burst dia head
Smiling... Na me change the name ooooh, it was "Note 4" not "Note 4x"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
nadalion:
Smiling... Na me change the name ooooh, it was "Note 4" not "Note 4x"

Oh i see,den dreami did there part b dat,prolly all you got was anoda update,or sumtin else
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

Bad reviews? You mean the Gift reviews? Whoever that is expecting a gift but didn't see any should provide a snapshot of his/her order page if Dreami did tag a gift with the item. My only issue with them is late shipping of items, aside that, I'm good with them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
nadalion:
What you have there is Global ROM of N4 not that of N4X. When did you order and when was the N4X ROM on MIUI page got uploaded?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
jboixxx:

What you have there is Global ROM of N4 not that of N4X. When did you order and when was the N4X ROM on MIUI page got uploaded?
I got my item Friday (yesterday) and I updated it the minute I saw it. I just checked on MIUI and saw that screenshot I posted that tallies with my update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
jboixxx:

Bad reviews? You mean the Gift reviews? Whoever that is expecting a gift but didn't see any should provide a snapshot of his/her order page if Dreami did tag a gift with the item. My only issue with them is late shipping of items, aside that, I'm good with them.

grin even the gifts would av been useless to me,u mean that nylon screen protector and dat boring looking silicon tpu case,i wud pass on those,thou dey didnt offer me free gift wf my order and i nor mind,the mi max i ordered feburary came with the gifts,na onky the sim ejector tool i dey use for dia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

grin even the gifts would av been useless to me,u mean that nylon screen protector and dat boring looking silicon tpu case,i wud pass on those,thou dey didnt offer me free gift wf my order and i nor mind,the mi max i ordered feburary came with the gifts,na onky the sim ejector tool i dey use for dia
The gift offer is just a marker strategy as they're most times useless or inferior items.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
jboixxx:

The gift offer is just a marker strategy as they're most times useless or inferior items.

Me wey don order lots of screen protectors,armoured cases,leather cases etc.mk den chop dia free gift joor

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

Me wey don order lots of screen protectors,armoured cases,leather cases etc.mk den chop dia free gift joor
shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
jboixxx:

shocked

Honestly its alot bro,i would def sell some off,mocolo toh bahd!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is what I get when I told them about the global Rom.
"please note that what you bought is an original one, it is not global version,
but :
Official global ROM with Multi-language and google play store will be installed to your cellphone, but we need to open the box to do it. Kindly remind that incomplete translation cannot be avoided no matter official or unofficial ROM. "
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:
Anyone with issues fundinf there alixpress account,if your order is 100dollar and below,quote me with your whatsalp number,i hav a card with march 100dollar limit yet to be used.first come,first serve!!
me me meme me me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisja:
Guys, I want to purchase a xiaomi mi max 128gb@274dollars from Aliexpress but don't have a dollar Mastercard & don't know how to go about it considering d 100dollars limit on naira Mastercard.. Pls someone should spare a few minutes to explain how I solve this is.. Thanks
Read the FAQ:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by richard870(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

I learnt first bank cards aren't working.
Just gtbank Master card and access visa card (320 and 325/$ respectively)
gtbank ok, when last did you use gtbank cuz it stopped weeks ago?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
richard870:
gtbank ok, when last did you use gtbank cuz it stopped weeks ago?

Abi e don stop ni,baba dey blaze like fire,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by richard870(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
noobody:

Abi e don stop ni,baba dey blaze like fire,
whoa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.