Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9367477 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k.........
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k.
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k.

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k.
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals......

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Ifedith:

grin grin grin
Carry ur wahala dey go joor... grin
occasional 'wahala' is good for your body n soul, except of course if you're immuned to boredom grin

'Wahala' na potent anti-boredom wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Biscari:
My people!

Sorry to digress a little.

Anybody know how I can stop these annoying cell broadcasts? I can't move 50 meters without receiving lots of them.
The more I move, the more broadcasts I get.
I know it will be RIP to my battery life the day I travel.
Ur on mtn zone. Migrate from zone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Maybe we should create a separate thread for rants and quarrels.

sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
mrsdaniel:

Hello , please it's always best for one to comport / behave himself on public forums like this so you don't end up humiliating yourself like the op just told you "get out" ! He stressed interested clients to call his number and not bid to make a public nuisance in the thread which is like a mockery to me as some might not be able to afford the brand new of the said phone.. We have matured reasonable men & women in diaspora visiting this forum for knowledgeable information

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

19:9 with notch hidden = 18:9

Be that as it may, maybe not everyone is aware that Samsung S9/S8 isn't using the 18:9 aspect ratio + when you throw in the curved display again gan, it's simply a winner.

Redmi 5 Plus design is nothing close to it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Brand new sealed Mi A2 lite 3/32gb with 2 5D tempered glasses and a 3D case for sale. Price is 55k and it's fixed. Call/Chat 08173590102.
Chai see sweet deal, omo if I see who will come n carry my modded redmi 5 plus for like 38k I fit reason this one, money dey yab person, this is cash n carry abi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

Chai see sweet deal, omo if I see who will come n carry my modded redmi 5 plus for like 38k I fit reason this one, money dey yab person
30k tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

This your mentality is not entirely true. It's a two-way thing.

I weak, like this "customer is always right" statements give some people sense of entitlement that they can get away with murder.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

Correct man!
Round 2 loading...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

30k tongue
grin grin grin kuku keeee me na grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
noobody:
Updated price list..
...she don finally go? wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:

You sef get time.

Seems we should be sharing ss of some happenings in our inbox. Not until some people deal with people online, they won't accept that there are lots of trolls and frustrated souls around. But before "seller" talks, he's "rude" or 'customer is always right' even if he's being obviously wrong??

Those examples you gave don bcom like daily mail I must read sef. I gave one of such customers gsmarena link and my price list as model guide to search, for a well informed choice. He said he didn't have time. I replied OK.
He said the reply was monotonous. I didn't reply again, he said I ignored him.... Just few days ago.

Or someone that ask you to recommend a good model. You requested for his budget, he said budget wasn't needed. You suggested mix 3 he said it was too expensive. You suggested Redmi 5, he said the processor was too small. What's ur budget sir.... No need grin

I have a particular guy, since early last year up till now, once I drop an ad like ds, he would be among the first set to buzz, cut like 40% off in the name of bargaining and goes on and on to be pleading. He still does it but he's not allergic to being ignored once the fixed price has been communicated to him.
I'm sure he has been persistent because "he wanted to buy"
But I'm beginning to enjoy his trolls.

Lots of dem grin

Anyone not actively selling online wouldn't understand.
The bottomline is that as a seller can be stupidly and annoyingly rude and unnecessarily bossy, so a buyer can be.
Mutual respect is the panacea.
The line between being a seller and being a buyer is thinner than spider's thread. kiss

That's totally me!
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I weak, like this "customer is always right" statements give some people sense of entitlement that they can get away with murder.

Na 9ja na..... T&C no dey dia dictionary
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:
This is when you see them
Abeg who get warm water make we serve them.
Thanks y'all for coming cheesy grin

No...
Na beer I wan drink, Boss
grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

it's the best immunity.
Just be a buyer.
You can fry seller's balls, he dare not shake body sef

You can demean him and his lineage join, you're kuku a buyer! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

grin grin grin kuku keeee me na grin grin

Hehehe. Open thread and put it up. You should get at least 42k for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Round 2 loading...

You go purge o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2018
kstan:

No...
Na beer I wan drink, Boss
grin
na warm water una go drink.
I'll donate a bag of dangote salt.
We'll add one teaspoonful each to una cup.
Anyone that needs more can take more.
Max of 3 bowl of salt per guest.
Don't thank me, It's community service smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2018
henry007:

Be that as it may, maybe not everyone is aware that Samsung S9/S8 isn't using the 18:9 aspect ratio + when you throw in the curved display again gan, it's simply a winner.

Redmi 5 Plus design is nothing close to it.
18.5: 9 and 18:9 looks alike +the curves made it look like 19:9 but who cares so far the screen is tall and sleek..even s6 edge and s7 edge looks like 18:9 in real life due to the curve
.redmi 5plus is designed as a budget less premium phone
Sorry,what were we talking about coz I've forgotten grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2018
kstan:

That's totally me!
grin
far from it.
If to say na u, I for don bring cane come ur side to flog u na cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Your are wrong Mr, one of the reseller was stupidly rude to me to too cos I told him what I observed. So don't say he was not ready to buy. He wouldn't have contacted d reseller if not ready and remember our knowledge about phones differs so I must question if I paying for stuff and u must be able to answer as a reseller or you Bleep off.

I didn't even know who the reseller was. I was just reading the report and knew that what transpired is largely based on the buyer's behaviour.

There are rude touts on here, we know them but even they cannot be rude to everybody grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Cc: noobody

Boss Abeg You Dey Sell Redmi 5 plus 360 Case?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2018
mrsdaniel:

You sell phones here, yet have no regards for yourself ! Trust you havent seen me type on this forum in past, i studied what you did and observed you wer simply biased .. Always try mind your biz to avoid insult's next time .. What nonsense !

Just let go sister don't stress yourself any further. Ife already admitted and maturely addressed the customer involved. My own is if you think you are a god unquestionable one then I see no reason why you should post your advert here.
I advice we go to the first page of this thread and see why d Op started the xiaomi topic.
Pls let it go once again. Peace

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

Hehehe. Open thread and put it up. You should get at least 42k for it
Hmmmm thanks Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2018
mrsdaniel:

He never spammed the thread from my own perspective.. This is an online forum , adverts are displayed here and customers review isn't an exception, its best the OP mentions names as others adviced !

I'm bewildered by that accusation of spamming the thread. Seems like people just get angry about every small difference of opinion, then seek out ways to invalidate other POVs.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

This na real own goal. #customer is always right.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:
it's the best immunity.
Just be a buyer.
You can fry seller's balls, he dare not shake body sef

You can demean him and his lineage join, you're kuku a buyer! cheesy

So annoying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bendovex: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:

You sef get time.

Seems we should be sharing ss of some happenings in our inbox. Not until some people deal with people online, they won't accept that there are lots of trolls and frustrated souls around. But before "seller" talks, he's "rude" or 'customer is always right' even if he's being obviously wrong??

Those examples you gave don bcom like daily mail I must read sef. I gave one of such customers gsmarena link and my price list as model guide to search, for a well informed choice. He said he didn't have time. I replied OK.
He said the reply was monotonous. I didn't reply again, he said I ignored him.... Just few days ago.

Or someone that ask you to recommend a good model. You requested for his budget, he said budget wasn't needed. You suggested mix 3 he said it was too expensive. You suggested Redmi 5, he said the processor was too small. What's ur budget sir.... No need grin

I have a particular guy, since early last year up till now, once I drop an ad like ds, he would be among the first set to buzz, cut like 40% off in the name of bargaining and goes on and on to be pleading. He still does it but he's not allergic to being ignored once the fixed price has been communicated to him.

Lots of dem grin

The bottomline is that as a seller can be stupidly and annoyingly rude and unnecessarily bossy, so a buyer can be.
The line between being a seller and being a buyer is thinner than spider's thread. kiss
I beg to differ. A seller doesn't have to be 'Stupidly and annoyingly rude and unnecessarily bossy'. Even when the buyer is asking the most idiotic, boring and unnecessary questions, as a buyer you still need to be courteous and accommodating. You don't expect every customer to behave in the same manner as you may want it. Some customers are well informed about the product while some others are not hence the need to answer every questions even those ones you find annoying and unnecessary. Those 'unnecessary questions' could be the deal breaker for some buyers. And also, as a seller you need to know that you're in business because of the customers. Personally I won't buy your items if you're rude or unwilling to address every questions and concerns I may have about the item. That is it.
However, I agree with you that mutual respect is the panacea. But that is if we're dealing in a perfect market environment. But hey, there can never be a perfect market environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Ifedith:

Ur on mtn zone. Migrate from zone

Thanks
I am actually on Xtra Value. Which is why I find it strange.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2018
nuattitude:

You're cussing out somebody for being created the way God made them. I took a look at your picture and I see you're not exactly a vision of loveliness nor a delight to the eye.

Rather, you're a ghastly, ugly-faced troll that looks like something the cat dragged in with your cheap weaves and eyes that look stoned after getting high on opioid substances. Your character matches how ugly you are.

So in order to prove that you know better than to mock people for the way they look, you took a hard look at a profile picture that may not even be hers and cursed the person out for her looks? undecided

These jokes write themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:

You sef get time.

Lots of dem grin

Well said bro. Mutual respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kcy(m), kindredspirit(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.