Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9265003 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:
na warm water una go drink.
I'll donate a bag of dangote salt.
We'll add one teaspoonful each to una cup.
Anyone that needs more can take more.
Max of 3 bowl of salt per guest.
Don't thank me, It's community service smiley

Haba na Bros.
You wan turn people to Lot's wife ni?
grin

Anyways, someone said she looks depressed. embarassed

Uncle Macbey biko noh vex... You're one of a kind. Very rare.
I witnessed your simplicity first hand when I met you at the post office in UniPort months back.

Uncle Ife... No worry too. Na we we. The ministry is getting to the permanent site soonest.

Well as for Lei Jun of Africa Uncle Protein0... Thank God say no be sugar you dey order supply give plenty souls for this thread, we for all don dey diabetic by now. grin

CBN Guv'nor... Sir Noobody, I hear say you get visitor? I dey show for your domot na na. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2018
make una continue dey shake the table de go

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
macbeyland:

Xiaomi Redmi note 5ai 4/64 Global Rom, BLUE color, (MIUI 10 out of the box) available @69k each

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

Xiaomi mi band 3 available @ 10k per piece.

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi 5 plus Global version gold color available @62k (Last price,)

Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @ 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289

https:///send?phone=2348062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:
This is when you see them
Abeg who get warm water make we serve them.
Thanks y'all for coming cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy
E be like sey some people carry cutlass wake up today, abi dem delay salary this month again

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bendovex: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

This your mentality is not entirely true. It's a two-way thing.
Lol, let's not argue it sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Jheypeel:

Ain't spamming anything, and you weren't d one I was referring to, so cool down except you are just another seller trying to market your product
Omo see gobe grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Please, my people I wasn't expecting this issue to lead to something that big. Ife is like a brother, we alrdy spoke and settled d matter. I beg everyone to calmez, no need for d insults
Macbeyland
Henry007
And others whom I don't really know their names
Please let love reign. I love you guys

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Mykcool:
cheesy cheesy
E be like sey some people carry cutlass wake up today, abi dem delay salary this month again
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

18.5: 9 and 18:9 looks alike +the curves made it look like 19:9 but who cares so far the screen is tall and sleek..even s6 edge and s7 edge looks like 18:9 in real life due to the curve
.redmi 5plus is designed as a budget less premium phone
Sorry,what were we talking about coz I've forgotten grin

That "look alike" is what Samsung used to achieve an impressive ~84.0% screen-to-body ratio.

iPhone X with 19.5:9 is at ~82.9%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2018
flexerking:
make una continue dey shake the table de go
No!

Let the table be still.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Jheypeel:
Please, my people I wasn't expecting this issue to lead to something that big. Ife is like a brother, we alrdy spoke and settled d matter. I beg everyone to calmez, no need for d insults
Macbeyland
Henry007

Hian.....the words "with brothers like you, who needs enemies?" is playing in my head.

Na joke o. Pls don't come for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
nuattitude:

You're cussing out somebody for being created the way God made them. I took a look at your picture and I see you're not exactly a vision of loveliness nor a delight to the eye.

Rather, you're a ghastly, ugly-faced troll that looks like something the cat dragged in with your cheap weaves and eyes that look stoned after getting high on opioid substances. Your character matches how ugly you are.
Abeg make sombori pour me water,this is too much

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ollah2: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:
This blind camera test by MKBHD really shows beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So many shockers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-bo8a4zU0

Most people don't know what great pictures are hence the reason they went for the brightest pictures. What if he was White or Asian? Could that make any difference?

P.S The irony of this test is that they all use Sony sensors and no Sony phone made it to the contest. I feel for the company though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
mrsdaniel:

That's what happens when one doesn't act a gentleman with a woman ! My personal view ain't yours . smh @ you too !
so you mean going gangster on him because you feel he didn't act as a gentleman is justified?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Jheypeel:
Macbeyland
Henry007

Well said bro. However, I don't trade insults with people both on public forums and in private. Not sure any of my comments today can be qualified as an insult.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2018
nuattitude:

You're cussing out somebody for being created the way God made them. I took a look at your picture and I see you're not exactly a vision of loveliness nor a delight to the eye.

Rather, you're a ghastly, ugly-faced troll that looks like something the cat dragged in with your cheap weaves and eyes that look stoned after getting high on opioid substances. Your character matches how ugly you are.

Finish her! Flawless. . . . Victory.

Mrsdaniel, what have you got to say?? This is too much, just too much for you. cry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2018
The place is getting calm, I thought we could make it page 4040 today

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Topshow4real:

Mrsdaniel, what have you got to say?? This is too much, just too much for you. cry

Be here pouring fuel.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2018
repairpalng:
Pre-Oredered and Delivered. 08137013426...

Huawei Honor Magic 2 (8gb+256gb) - Blue

More Pics: https://www.nairaland.com/4883049/must-see-huawei-honor-magic#73539741

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thorby(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Topshow4real:

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Miui 10 on Redmi 4x shocked

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Protein0:
This is when you see them
Abeg who get warm water make we serve them.
Thanks y'all for coming cheesy grin
Monitor or prefect, which we go give you now? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

My people say when breeze blow foul yansh go open.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2018
My People I'm About To Order The Redmi 5 Plus On Jumia Today. I'm Proud To Be Part Of The Xiaomi Family.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Israellionel:
My People I'm About To Order The Redmi 5 Plus On Jumia Today.
I'm Proud To Be Part Of The Xiaomi Family.
Come here, wer u dey go grin, U want carry my money go jumia abi? Cmon chat me jare... 070three1080two87

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Na wa O, I just went to brush my teeth and 6 pages have been added over just two words "ask Buhari"

Choi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm not saying you should withhold information but at least do not make it seem like if its 19:9 aspect ratio then I'm an 'old-fashion' ...its not right.

Let people understand that with a 4.5 inch screen, they can browse the Internet, make phone calls, chat on Social Media etc. If they want to step up, then they might need to start looking at aspect ratios.

I for one do not depend on any other person to get trendy. I won't change my mobile phone because everyone is changing theirs or just because I want to get trendy. When people start requiring inputs from other people's opinion to get trendy, it becomes an issue.

henry007:

Would you rather be disingenuous or withhold information when they ask what's trendy?

Last i checked, one person cannot decide what's trendy on their own, when 16:9 got old, people caught on real quick.

Now, 19:9/19.5:9 is the new 18:9.

It does matter to them and that's why they ask. Well, they're probably asking the wrong person coz the straight up answer is that if looks matter more than functionality to you, Xiaomi may not be the budget phone brand for you. There's Umidigi now, they're all about looks.

At the end of the day, Xiaomi is not paying us, whether or not you choose to convert a user with or without integrity.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Topshow4real:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Maxcoded:
Na wa O, I just went to brush my teeth and 6 pages have been added over just two words "ask Buhari"

Choi
Lolz, bros d matter dan die oo, abeg no wake am again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jheypeel:

Lolz, bros d matter dan die oo, abeg no wake am again

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
flexerking:
hmm jumia prices now adays de fear me o. i see one plus 6 6gb/128gb for 133k am thinking is refurbished

Provide link pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
bigtt76:
I'm not saying you should withhold information but at least do not make it seem like if its 19:9 aspect ratio then I'm an 'old-fashion' ...its not right.

Let people understand that with a 4.5 inch screen, they can browse the Internet, make phone calls, chat on Social Media etc. If they want to step up, then they might need to start looking at aspect ratios.

I for one do not depend on any other person to get trendy. I won't change my mobile phone because everyone is changing theirs or just because I want to get trendy. When people start requiring inputs from other people's opinion to get trendy, it becomes an issue.

Trust me when i say i've encountered a variety of smartphone users asking for advice.

You don't want to assume you know what people want better than themselves.

First things first is that people are not all the same and 2, they don't all want the same things in a phone.

If they ask for A, give them A and if they want B, let them have a go at it. Whatever they decide can be revoked as soon as it doesn't fit their taste + phones age very fast in general.

All you owe anyone really is the truth. Is 18:9 aspect ratio still trendy? Ans - No / not really / not quite

(1) (2) (3) ... (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.