Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9300382 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sunkyphil:
me too, i know better i can never use any mtk device again
Helio P60 nko?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
macbeyland:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 32gb BLACK global rom currently available @60k per piece.

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

[b]Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @ 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289
https:///send?phone=2348062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
CitySect1:
Please house, I need someone to give me a review on how long the battery of xiaomi 6a can last under very heavy usage (browsing, chatting, downloading etc). please help a brother ooooo
This ur qweshon blike ' how long e go take to travel from Lagos to Nigeria by trekking, jogging, and running'. Well, what's the you budget, I mean the max you can go, and also what is your priority in your next phone? Remember, you get what you pay for.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
earthrealm:

lolz, pocofone doesnt have same specs as samsung note 9, it has SIMILAR specs,
note 9 has a multifunction stylus, note 9 camera am certain blows pocofone out of the water too
am certain there would be other differences, the stylus and the app that comes with it..to me is the game changer
i think comparing pocofone f1 with oneplus 5 or 6 would be a beta comparism

Oneplus started with such tags as "flagship killer" too. Now, its price point is making it the flagship to kill. Unfortunately, it's still far from ideal. No IP rating, wireless charging or incredible camera yet. It's just another affordable premium flagship
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Protein0:

That incident was a sign and a beneficial one to you.
From your narration, she put to bed within 2hours after the incident. A woman dt was still able to walk to where someone later lifted you, multiple gestation o and all were cool. I hope you know the meanings sha. Only God can tell what could have happened if you reached the hospital earlier or if you drove past where you were stopped.
I'll advise that you don't tell whoever hasn't heard b4. Put it behind already
More blessings ahead by His grace
The 40k was for policemen naming "drinks"
We, Xiaomists, are expecting our own naming drinks too biko... Twins drinks. Dey come b men again cheesy
ok sir thank you for the advice, infact the moment we drop from the car, i dont know where she get that strength to work from igbogila to church round about, anyway we thank God, drinks go plenty my boss on Saturday and will be glad if u can make it sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gptech:

This ur qweshon blike ' how long e go take to travel from Lagos to Nigeria by trekking, jogging, and running'. Well, what's the you budget, I mean the max you can go, and also what is your priority in your next phone? Remember, you get what you pay for.

bros haba na, d fact say I need phone no mean say u go stylishly pass I'll comment na. Although my budget na 45k max and I need a phone with very solid battery that can last well. so please ur opinion count Buh no insults abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Me: just two chilled happy hour (1litre)
no p bro jst ring me on Saturday make i come pick u up... Where you dey stay sef

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Protein0:
lol.

Way off target bro.
Guess you've looked it up now?
Multiple gestation grin cheesy

Next time look before you leap wink you could have verified first b4 the attempt. It'll be cool if you remove your "multiple contractions" from the post and return the absolutely appropriate "multiple gestation" sir

Learning is continuous kiss
Islaik Baba is a Doctor o!
This virtual platforms sef!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
CitySect1:

bros haba na, d fact say I need phone no mean say u go stylishly pass I'll comment na. Although my budget na 45k max and I need a phone with very solid battery that can last well. so please ur opinion count Buh no insults abeg
Naaaa, not insult, nr think like that, the qweshon actually dey ambiguous because everything you mention dey different with users and even location. If say u use one particular device as comparison ehen, e for dey easy to answer. Now with your budget, u nr even suppose to dey mention the likes of Redmi 6A, u can get Redmi 5 or even 5 plus with that amount, farrr better devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Yea mine came on at about 11am I didn't subscribe because they said I wasn't entitled to the wawu package undecided make God help dem if na pay as you go browsing de happen so cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's no longer working. Since 8:45PM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=bigtt76 post=73891775]Awon owor aiye fe ta si undecided we thank God for safe delivery. The devil wanted to delay your glory but ended up blessing you triple (safe delivery of twins, safe recovery of car with full fuel tank).

Bless God bro. Who knows what would have happened driving down yourself? The walk by your wife alone was enough to exercise her and prepare ahead. Thsnk God for calming you and her down.

Rejoice bro!

[/quote. thank you so muchy beautiful big sister i really appreciate it, u are invited on saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
leksymaxy:
no p bro jst ring me on Saturday make i come pick u up... Where you dey stay sef
e far Oooo. ..na itele ogunstate . .just use Bluetooth send am grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ahmadusmanu(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
PLS what is the latest price of xiaomi redmi note5 pro and not 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ahmadusmanu:
PLS what is the latest price of xiaomi redmi note5 pro and not 5
Na dsame device oo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gptech:

Naaaa, not insult, nr think like that, the qweshon actually dey ambiguous because everything you mention dey different with users and even location. If say u use one particular device as comparison ehen, e for dey easy to answer. Now with your budget, u nr even suppose to dey mention the likes of Redmi 6A, u can get Redmi 5 or even 5 plus with that amount, farrr better devices.

Nice one bro, how much does each of d variants cost and do their batteries last more than d said beast battery of infinix hot 4? Expecting a favourable response bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ahmadusmanu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sorry I meant note 5 and note 6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
On behalf of my family and i, we are saying thank you so much for ur prayers and support, may almighty God continue to be with you all. Anybody around gate- baruwa- ipaja to ayobo and is willing to come to the naming on Saturday can buzz me on08105543265 and i will make a car available at church bus stop to pick anyone will to come becuz there will be a special tent for xiaomi family dat day. Once again thank you so much and may God continue to bless you all.

25 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ChristineC: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
saintkenny:

Oneplus started with such tags as "flagship killer" too. Now, its price point is making it the flagship to kill. Unfortunately, it's still far from ideal. No IP rating, wireless charging or incredible camera yet. It's just another affordable premium flagship

all u said is true, til you got to incredible camera, omo in the hey days, my oneplus 5 demolished iphone7 camera and samsung 7 edge camera, those were the fagships then, dont know how its predecessors fare against the current flagships.
my oneplus 5 camera kicks ass, beta ass, like bigbumper own not padded grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
e far Oooo. ..na itele ogunstate . .just use Bluetooth send am grin
wait for real? My house dey aparadija very close to lafenwa. See u must come ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Yea mine came on at about 11am I didn't subscribe because they said I wasn't entitled to the wawu package undecided make God help dem if na pay as you go browsing de happen so cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems like the ntel wawu has been wawued again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
CitySect1:

Nice one bro, how much does each of d variants cost and do their batteries last more than d said beast battery of infinix hot 4? Expecting a favourable response bro
If you can wait for the item to be delivered from China, roughly around 3 weeks, then your budget should get you the 3gig ram /32 gig rom variant of the Redmi 5, add like 2k extra, then you should get same variant of the Redmi 5 plus. And yes, both phones perform better than the Infinix hot 4's battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Because of my work, i need another phone since my rn6p no gree arrive, i dont know any phone to buy cuz phone done plenty for market, i dey eye that mi mix 3 buh i dont know if it can handle the stress of my work, any suggestion pls budget shd be100- 150k good battery and a monster processor.thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=leksymaxy post=73908488][/quote]

Hmmn, your compound should get filled to the brim reading this nw smiley .. Congrats to you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
leksymaxy:
Because of my work, i need another phone since my rn6p no gree arrive, i dont know any phone to buy cuz phone done plenty for market, i dey eye that mi mix 3 buh i dont know if it can handle the stress of my work, any suggestion pls budget shd be100- 150k good battery and a monster processor.thanks

smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
mrsdaniel:

I have heard a lot about pocophone over mix 3 or mi 8 and believe your budget is a GO for Poco !

Mi Mix 3 na boss over all of them o and the cost is about 200k+.... But as you've said, Poco is inline with his budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gptech:

Helio P60 nko?
if e like make e b helio p100 unless dem dash me

sha keep shaking tables ooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maxcoded:

Mi Mix 3 na boss over all of them o and the cost is about 200k+.... But as you've said, Poco is inline with his budget
to buy the mi mix 3 is not the issue, i can still add to my budget, jst that i dont like using two phones together, that is why i ask if mi mix 3 is suitable for my day to day activities. So jst give me a suggestion pls, if the phone worth it den i can spare some cash more.i work online more and i am always mobile.so pls help me out gurus in the out. Good battery, ram and good processor cuz i work alot on mobile than in the office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
earthrealm:

all u said is true, til you got to incredible camera, omo in the hey days, my oneplus 5 demolished iphone7 camera and samsung 7 edge camera, those were the fagships then, dont know how its predecessors fare against the current flagships.
my oneplus 5 camera kicks ass, beta ass, like bigbumper own not padded grin

True that!

OP5 then was great but later iterations struggle in low light. By struggle, the Samsung flagships of equivalent generation will be my reference point.
Right now, Huawei Mate 20 Pro seem to be ahead of the pack for photography.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
leksymaxy:
to buy the mi mix 3 is not the issue, i can still add to my budget, jst that i dont like using two phones together, that is why i ask if mi mix 3 is suitable for my day to day activities. So jst give me a suggestion pls, if the phone worth it den i can spare some cash more.i work online more and i am always mobile.so pls help me out gurus in the out. Good battery, ram and good processor cuz i work alot on mobile than in the office.

Mix 3 is an aesthetic wonder. It's Xiaomi latest flagship but that battery is rather low. Although endurance seem good enough but who knows what future updates may bring.
If you don't mind the water drop notch, Oneplus 6T wouldn't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
leksymaxy:

Mix 3 has a very good processor and Xiaomi latest flagship, there is even an 8gb RAM variant. But the downside is the battery; around 3000+mAh or so....

Me personally would suggest Pocophone or One Plus 6T as someone said earlier.... Others can contribute sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Ahmadusmanu:
Sorry I meant note 5 and note 6
Note 6... 64gb... 63k
If interested 070three1080two87

(1) (2) (3) ... (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iCauseTrouble and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.