Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9360387 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Protein0:
u sef get time
You should have learnt to reserve your attention for good persons/talks undecided
Dis table wy u wan shake dis morin my hand no dy ooh grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2018
toniotonero:

Dis table wy u wan shake dis morin my hand no dy ooh grin grin
the table no need your hands to be shaken fa cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Protein0:
Items' Conditions: Brand new, sealed
Xiaomi redmi note 5AI (official global rom with sure OTA updates)
3/32gb 62k each(2pcs available)
4/64gb 75k each(4pcs available)

Each phone purchase comes with
2 tempered glasses
1 silicone case
1 EU plug adapter
1 earphone as freebies
Cash and carry within Lagos and waybill to locations outside Lagos
Interested? Call or whatsapp 07063579846

2pcs note 5 4/64gb sold
Note 6 pro sold

2pcs note 5 32gb available
2pcs note 5 64gb available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Protein0:

One product with different names/branding grin grin
It's a tactic to market failures. If A & C fail, B should not cheesy
This one you are adding vitamins to protein this morning. Hmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Protein0:

One product with different names/branding grin grin
It's a tactic to market failures. If A & C fail, B should not cheesy
hmm I pray o, so many names, one person. God is even trying in keeping track of all the names.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2018
His name I know is Arikhere
IKON360:

hmm I pray o, so many names, one person. God is even trying in keeping track of all the names.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
drjprince:
His name I know is Arikhere
but his name on youtube is Erik, na wa for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ProFuhrer: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2018
PaulThor:

It's wise you use it and drain the battery first, then you charge to 100%..
Really? I thought it was charge till full, drain and charge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2018
IKON360:

but his name on youtube is Erik, na wa for you

He is spelling it the way the bearer pronounces the name

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2018
henry007:
Everyday, someone gushes about Huawei phones on this thread. What would happen if you actually experienced the Kirin chipset? Na to dey write epistle daily cheesy

Kirin is great. It's just the mediocre GPU
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HisExcellence(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2018
leksymaxy:
On behalf of my family and i, we are saying thank you so much for ur prayers and support, may almighty God continue to be with you all. Anybody around gate- baruwa- ipaja to ayobo and is willing to come to the naming on Saturday can buzz me on08105543265 and i will make a car available at church bus stop to pick anyone will to come becuz there will be a special tent for xiaomi family dat day. Once again thank you so much and may God continue to bless you all.

what about we that are not Xiaomi Family yet but a Fan.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2018
saintkenny:

That sounds vague and inaccurate at the same time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2018
henry007:

That sounds vague and inaccurate at the same time
I'm still waiting for the picture comparison / blind camera test between Huawei y9, xiaomi note 6 pro , camon 11 pro.
E get one person I wan press knock
Inshort just do full comparison sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HisExcellence(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
leksymaxy:
. So which one shd i go for now, poco f1 or mi mix 3 putting into consideration the ram, battery and processor excluding price

why can't you wait still next year, when New Device will be released with new dimension and great Spec. e.g Xiaomi Max 4 and many more.

It's just an opinion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
saintkenny:

accurate AF, mali still can't stand adreno.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2018
HisExcellence:

why can't you wait still next year, when New Device will be released with new dimension and great Spec. e.g Xiaomi Max 4 and many more.

It's just an opinion.

And in that same next year, chances of Poco F2, Mi Mix 4, Mi Note 4, Redmi Note 7, Mi A3 to be released are many too.
Moral of the story is, just get a nice phone you can afford now and pack up shop.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
leksymaxy:
Tor guys they found my car ooo, police called me around 6pm that my car was traced and immobilized at ilishan remo after the lagos-benin express way, wen i got to igbogila, i saw the car very dirty and rough but what surprised me most is that the fuel tank is full where as in the morning it was almost empty cuz i was even planning to buy fuel dis morning befofe the incident, moreover i was also surprised how fast they recovered the car, buh trust Nigeria police, they collect 40k from me before they release the car to me.i really appreciate ur prayers and support, as this year is going to an end may you all never have any reason to weep, thank you so much family, and i love u all. Twins are Also saying thank you sirs and ma

Glad to hear this. Congrats on the birth of your twins bro. Greetings to the boys and their mum.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Are u sure?

Only one way to find out.... Test me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
acekid109:
accurate AF, mali still can't stand adreno.
Not in this lifetime... grin
Nothing beats adreno, that's Qualcomm trade secret... Their own black box.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Ifedith:

Not in this lifetime... grin
Nothing beats adreno, that's Qualcomm trade secret... Their own black box.

PowerVR are kinda catching up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
genius43:

PowerVR are kinda catching up
power what... No dey yine abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Oya.. See frosh, i just hope dt minimal chin is exactly like dt

Cc: Gptech
GrandMufti
fibonacci2526
Protein0
adamix
acekid109

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2018
LENOVO......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Elslim:
LENOVO......
asin, dem no dey joke oo, real competition for xiaomi, Z5s, z5 pro (snap 855 variant) and s5 pro GT are all lit and price launch is insane as well..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2018
gidieberry:

GrandMufti
fibonacci2526
Protein0
adamix
acekid109
The Umidigi one max Nd F1 looks much better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Umidigi one max

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Umidigi F1 cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
You know it's funny; during my third year at the Uni, one of our lecturers that teaches us Microprocessor came to lecture us one faithful day. As he entered, he made a call and when he finished, he was like; "this my phone too dey hang, does anyone know what might caused this? I'm tired" .... And I was like how will a lecturer that teaches microprocessor not know how all these stuffs works plus the fact that it's what you people lecture us on. You might wanna say he is just trying to test our knowledge in the field and I put it to you that it's a lie; he doesn't know jack sh*t about it, just pure theories. There was a particular time he messaged me on WhatsApp asking what might be wrong with his system having some blue stripes while the screen is OK. Told him it might be due to the processor having too much load on it in regards to its initial capacity that I also experienced something of such with my PC a while back. He had to take it to a PC technician before he could fix it and am sure the guy will Gallantly charge him well for something that can be easily fixed in his closet.

Till now, I still cant figure the usefulness of the entire 4yrs I have used in the university studying Mechatronics Engineering.

Now the point with my long epistle is that How on earth will a lecturer that teaches microprocessor not know basic and practical knowledge about how processors works? Its such a shame you know...

I know this is off topic a little, but it's that issue of Krin and Snapdragon argument this morning that made me remember the incident.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Mizik:
Umidigi F1 cool
huh?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harvard13(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2018
ok, so I came to tell my experience with sellers on this thread.

A few things first. I bought a redmi phone last week or so from someone on this thread.

first, it is very wrong to list items that you do not have in stock and say that you have them.
second, it is wrong to say that you can deliver something at a said date when you cant
third, it is wrong to give expectations that you can not meet
fourth, pride is a big no no

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Harvard13:
ok, so I came to tell my experience with sellers on this thread.

A few things first. I bought a redmi phone last week or so from someone on this thread.

first, it is very wrong to list items that you do not have in stock and say that you have them.
second, it is wrong to say that you can deliver something at a said date when you cant
third, it is wrong to give expectations that you can not meet
fourth, pride is a big no no

So how did it go finally?
Did you get the item?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
gidieberry:

GrandMufti
fibonacci2526
Protein0
adamix
acekid109

Looks dope if true, am more curious about the processor they will go with. My bet is on sd636.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.