Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9170564 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cgame: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Coincidentally, I think somebody here is thinking am about to play him 419, smh. undecided

A man of God like you? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Cgame:

A man of God like you? undecided
I tire sef, some persons like am hard na, just trying to make things easy for him, but I think the ease made him scared grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cgame: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

I tire sef, some persons like am hard na, just trying to make things easy for him, but I think the ease made him scared grin

Indeed bad people are everywhere..
But you are still amongst the few honest people we have around...
Kudos bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2017
meshachdbuzz:
sure about that when is the anniversary and how can i purchase the phone at a low price....sorry for the questions..
Anniversary is 28th.
It usually lasts for a week.
Most stores are already crashing prices and giving out coupons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Na him loss na! Choo!! Anyway, maybe he's had a terrible experience here before.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2017
jboixxx:

Na him loss na! Choo!! Anyway, maybe he's had a terrible experience here before.
Yeah, to work money nor b beans ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Alixpress is offcially giving out freebies,hope yo hav lots of coins,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg mk dem du ship my own so I go still join the league like aw many days e go take cause nah Ali standard shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OlaBa: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg, what's Aliexpress standard shipping and how long does it usually take to reach Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
OlaBa:
Abeg, what's Aliexpress standard shipping and how long does it usually take to reach Nigeria?

Within 3 weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Brand new xiaomi redmi 4A for sell.. With 2 case and a tampered glass. Never used it b4 just tested it out of the box.
Reason for selling is that I want to upgrade to a bigger xiaomi.

specifications include 5-inch HD screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 16GB internal storage, up to 128GB storage expansion, 2GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel selfie camera, 3120mAh battery, and 4G VoLTE support. Also has IR blaster for remote control.

Call or what's app 0 if you are interested

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
rookidmart:

Hold on till the anniversary.
The price should go down.

Yeah prices of phone would crash,but i am not sure the mi max would crash from over 200$+ to 167$,dat wud be a massive discount,d brother can be on the look out for redmi note 4 mtk 64gb and snapdragon.but he might be so so lucky,dreami might crash the price that hard!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Good morning.. Have gotten my bank statement, voters card and ATM card..
Have snap them and e any for the process, ho do i start the appeal process?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Deedee27:
Brand new xiaomi redmi 4A for sell.. With 2 case and a tampered glass. Never used it b4 just tested it out of the box.

specifications include 5-inch HD screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 16GB internal storage, up to 128GB storage expansion, 2GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel selfie camera, 3120mAh battery, and 4G VoLTE support. Also has IR blaster for remote control.

Call or what's app 08037960147 if you are interested

Brand new 28,800 your price 40k,weh done sir!!!

This is really a bad time to sell your xiaomi devices,aniversary sales tins,

As well this is the wrong place to sell your phones at expensive prices,remb we all be dreami and alixpress stafff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
udemzy101:
Good morning.. Have gotten my bank statement, voters card and ATM card..

Have snap them and e any for the process, ho do i start the appeal process?

Dont just snap dem,use cam scanner to capture it,ensure it is very legible,and ensure your bank logo,stamps and ur name on account statement dey show,
Log on to your account on a computer,go to my orders,you wod see a part that says you have an appeal grin waiting,click on it,upload the required stuff at each section,drop a note that you want the appeal escalated and speed up,cos u av clients on ur neck expecting goods,after 24hrs bomb cc on ur mobile app to help u speed it up

Note after u appeal is accepted wait fir 24hrs + before u start funding again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Deedee27:

Saw some of this pic on dreami store, would have love to buy but av already deposit in my alipocket..
How many days did it take the package to land in lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
udemzy101:

Saw some of this pic on dreami store, would have love to buy but av already deposit in my alipocket..

3weeks dont be in haste to buy this phone at 40k,urs can land at 28k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

Dont just snap dem,use cam scanner to capture it,ensure it is very legible,and ensure your bank logo,stamps and ur name on account statement dey show,
Log on to your account on a computer,go to my orders,you wod see a part that says you have an appeal grin waiting,click on it,upload the required stuff at each section,drop a note that you want the appeal escalated and speed up,cos u av clients on ur neck expecting goods,after 24hrs bomb cc on ur mobile app to help u speed it up

Note after u appeal is accepted wait fir 24hrs + before u start funding again

Where I wan see cam, I'm not with my laptop now,I'm not even close to it..

If i snap and upload nko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

LOL.
I'm not in a haste, moreover $50 dollars is already in my alipocket, so no need, I'll just have to do the appeal and get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
udemzy101:

Where I wan see cam, I'm not with my laptop now,I'm not even close to it..

If i snap and upload nko

Use puffin browser,chrome,uc browser,ensure u set it to open pages in desktop mode.that woukd work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

Use puffin browser,chrome,uc browser,ensure u set it to open pages in desktop mode.that woukd work

Thanks, I'm using Chrome and have set to desktop mode, but I can't see the you an appeal msg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

As well this is the wrong place to sell your phones at expensive prices,remb we all be dreami and alixpress stafff

noobody:

It baffles me when some nairalanders act so immature..
I bought this phone $115 on dreami store b4 the price crash. I said the phone is with 2 cases and a tampered glass. Did you ever considered those prices too. You called and just dropped the call without bothering to negotiate.

If you consider the price of the cases and tampered glass inclusive together with $115 I'm selling it out the exact price I bought it. And mind u it's brand new..

If you are not interested just stay clear no be by force. Not everyone here is willing to wait 3 to 4 weeks b4 getting their phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

This guy sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
udemzy101:

3 weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abogjohn(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
jboixxx:

Paid with 2 gtb cards. 57600.
bro I will get back to you when am ready.. i love that matte black.. so beautiful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

There is nothing wrong with the price, he is just advertising in d wrong place
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

This guy sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi shey person no go make profit from wetin he wan sell.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Deedee27:

3 weeks
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Deedee27:

Once you get a taste of your first xiaomi device, you will always look to upgrade asap. Why not create a separate thread for this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Abubanty:

There is nothing wrong with the price, he is just advertising in d wrong place
You're so on-point on this. A wrong place at the wrong time. I think that's what noobody was trying to say: bad timing due to anniversary, not really abt d present cost of phone.
Deedee47 should just open a new thread on this. I'm sure he'll get buyer even if d price is higher.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Deedee27:

It baffles me when some nairalanders act so immature..
I bought this phone $115 on dreami store b4 the price crash. I said the phone is with 2 cases and a tampered glass. Did you ever considered those prices too. You called and just dropped the call without bothering to negotiate.

If you consider the price of the cases and tampered glass inclusive together with $115 I'm selling it out the exact price I bought it. And mind u it's brand new..

If you are not interested just stay clear no be by force. Not everyone here is willing to wait 3 to 4 weeks b4 getting their phone

Guy why u dey explain yourself. Is not by force to buy. Make Dem no just try spoil another person business cos they know the source.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Abubanty:

Abi shey person no go make profit from wetin he wan sell.

Bros it's not even the matter of profit. because I followed this thread too to learn more about xiaomi. Though I have being shopping on aliexpress but not phone. No just mind the guy he is just acting immature.

If you consider the price of the cases and tampered glass inclusive together with $115 I'm selling it out the exact price I bought it. And it's brand new..

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 23jerryking(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.