Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9287990 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
sajods:
Anyone using a pocophone here, I seriously need a review on this phone to know which one I would settle for between it and note 6 pro

The Pocophone over the Note 6 pro anytime anyday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lavoca:
SD845.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
My bad, let me go and modify

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Israellionel:
Finnabochi(The Name Too Complex Abeg,
so its nor only me da nor know how to spell that name sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
sajods:
Anyone using a pocophone here, I seriously need a review on this phone to know which one I would settle for between it and note 6 pro

egbami, u r comparing poco to note 6 pro, who does that? poco is not a redmi's mate anywhr, check youtube for review.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
papiforreal:

So this dude right here is the most stupidest, arrogant, rude, intolerant person I have met in my life.
Bought a redmi note screen from him because mine broke few months back.
After fixing my phone I wanted to root my phone and try a gcam camera. So I searched and joined some telegrams group related to xiaomi note 5. Coincidentally, he's admin in one of the group. So seeing that I was like this is my guy now so I messaged him on WhatsApp. He provided some links to me but I didn't just get it because I didn't read it properly. I asked him few noob questions and later on he blocked me on WhatsApp. I wasn't moved by that and just moved on. That was a month back.
So today I tried to root the phone again and one step in the guide wasn't clear to me. So i headed to the telegram to ask the question.
Can you believe that this slowpoke block me again in the group?
Is the group your fathers property?

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Worksunlimited:

What band is it rumoured to be on?

Heard band 3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
papiforreal:

So this dude right here is the most stupidest, arrogant, rude, intolerant person I have met in my life.
Bought a redmi note screen from him because mine broke few months back.
After fixing my phone I wanted to root my phone and try a gcam camera. So I searched and joined some telegrams group related to xiaomi note 5. Coincidentally, he's admin in one of the group. So seeing that I was like this is my guy now so I messaged him on WhatsApp. He provided some links to me but I didn't just get it because I didn't read it properly. I asked him few noob questions and later on he blocked me on WhatsApp. I wasn't moved by that and just moved on. That was a month back.
So today I tried to root the phone again and one step in the guide wasn't clear to me. So i headed to the telegram to ask the question.
Can you believe that this slowpoke block me again in the group?
Is the group your fathers property?

Inasmuch as I don't support the way he treated you - based on your testimony, you don't need to drag this issue here, you should settle on whatsapp. If everyone should bring in their personal issues with some members of this thread here, there would be chaos.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gptech:

Inasmuch as I don't support the way he treated you - based on your testimony, you don't need to drag this issue here, you should settle on whatsapp. If everyone should bring in their personal issues with some members of this thread here, there would be chaos.
How can we settle it there after he Don block me there. Anyway, post edited.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnQueen(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
IMO the ads do not disturb anything on here. It's part of the discussion on the thread. Let the ads stay!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
papiforreal:

How can we settle it there after he Don block me there
Bro, just move on, there are other ways to settle it without dragging it here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gptech:

Bro, just move on, there are other ways to settle it without dragging it here.
Yeah. Post edited. No need for this sef I think. I was typing when he removed and blocked me. Na wetin pain me be that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bosses of the house please how do I know if my bootloader is unlocked or not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
papiforreal:

Yeah. Post edited. No need for this sef I think. I was typing when he removed and blocked me. Na wetin pain me be that
Sorry boss, I can understand how angry you must have felt. We should try not to allow our anger get to us, e nr easy sha grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
papiforreal:

please show me the post in my WhatsApp pls.
I hate seeing those ".." cry cry
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
izziano1:
Bosses of the house please how do I know if my bootloader is unlocked or not
Settings - About phone - tap miui version repeatedly for about 7 times to enable developer options. Return back to settings - Additional settings - Developer options - miui unlock status.
Alternatively, you can just reboot your phone, then look below your screen as the Mi logo appears, if it shows unlocked, then bootloader is unlocked.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gptech:

Settings - About phone - tap miui version repeatedly for about 7 times to enable developer options. Return back to settings - Additional settings - Developer options - miui unlock status.
Alternatively, you can just reboot your phone, then look below your screen as the Mi logo appears, if it shows unlocked, then bootloader is unlocked.
thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
iPresh4s:
We just like creating problems for ourselves in this country.

Ads no dey disturb us, we need them to be abreast with current prices.
one person taking panadol on non existing headache
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mrviktor:

Also camon CX is like d iphone 6 of tecno.
Deserves to be kept in d museums.

Tbh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mrviktor:
@henry007 I remember ur review of d phone. Nd how u used d city edition to make anoda video..
@camon CX

Yeah i filmed the CX Limited edition unboxing with the regular CX then filmed a couple of videos after that with the Limited edition.

How you remember these things tho. Old subscriber? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemupz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Make I see the phone first and see what freebies dey included before getting tempered glass and/or case. I really don't mind using phones without these accessories self - I used my S7 edge for more than 2yrs with any screen protector and more than 1yr without any case.

Anyways, thanks for the advice. Appreciate.
Once I touch and feel the phone, I go work out those accessories.

alosbaba007:

U don order for tempered glass and case, no be wen fone land u go dey find accessories up nd down
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gudluckgreat(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please my customer protection days is remaining about 9days. I ordered the parcel since November and yet to get it. Should I open up dispute?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
so its nor only me da nor know how to spell that name sef

Fibonacci2526( as in Fibonacci sequence) grin

I guess na Computer Science she studied at the Uni cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
gudluckgreat:
Please my customer protection days is remaining about 9days. I ordered the parcel since November and yet to get it. Should I open up dispute?

Since November.... Choi

Contact Ali CS or open dispute straight
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Make Una leave ads abeg embarassed
Protein0 go sleep grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2019
sajods:

I have used both and it's your wallet that needs to decide for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Dam5reey:
The only thing I'm interested in is how the seller are getting their Post at the first comment in a new page?

Abeg make una show me the way grin grin grin

With 32 comments (including quotes o) a page is filled, the sellers count comments, that's why you see a lot of them comments at the end of the page just to complete the comment 32 and immediately paste ads knowing fully well it'll be in the next page.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2019
henry007:

Yeah i filmed the CX Limited edition unboxing with the regular CX then filmed a couple of videos after that with the Limited edition.

How you remember these things tho. Old subscriber? shocked

Yes oh. Very old subscriber wey no dey win giveaway. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2019
olaboyeh:

Baba let's talk on whatsapp nau..how much on jumia.. And how d camera be compared to cx..front and back

Bought it 63.. 4/64

Camera in d afternoon is more detailed than d CX
Night too..

Selfie camera is not 100% on both in low light. But Redmi is a bit better in some situations. But d CX handles light shining into d screen better. Like from a bulb.

Also there's a neat trick in settings.
U can turn your foolish earpiece and turn it to a bad ass.. In settings forgotten where u get to and u see different pictures of earpiece ..just shuffle between dem and listen to d bassssssss... If money dey na to buy one of d earpiece listed there. D sound go mad gan.

Battery life is good. On medium brightness 40 minutes and 7 or 6% or so gone. Music and update nd googleplay undate involved too.. It can go a whole day with light browsing.
Gets warm at the top sometimes close to d fingerprint.
And emmmm
Colours from d screen isn't popping out its just a bit washed out but still nice sha.. It brings out a better colour contrast in videos.. Cases where someone will look orangy on one phone.. It looks very colour accurate on d note 6 pro.. But sometimes dat popping colour is missed.
Popping colours like d ones we see in Samsung screens..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yagazee: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2019
noobody:
Updated price list..happy new year cool

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k........
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k..........
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k......
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k.....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k............
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k............

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k......
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k....
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k....
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k....
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k........
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k......
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k ....
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k.....
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k......
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k.....

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you.........

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals............

Cheers
noobody I want to know the price of Oppo Realme 2 pro. I want compare am with Redmi Note 6 pro. Expecting your reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=macbeyland post=74374210]

2kurupt which Mifi can you recommend please

(1) (2) (3) ... (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toscotech(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.