Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357961 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotcee: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Neatly used red mi note5a (y1)(3gb/32gb) for sale 09039207152 WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 2:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Still available

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 4:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Personally, I post 1 advert per day. I believe anything above that is outrageous on a borrowed thread as this.
If we agree on this, it will be ok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 5:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Who else got the Android 9.0 pie update?

https://twitter.com/KneWKeeD/status/1080675189292257281?s=19
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2019
is like ghost entered this thread overnight..
(Quote ) ( Report ) 48 Likes ( Unlike ) 68 Shares
( Share)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2019
NigeriaBam:
( Share)

Lol..me sef shock

But Poll already closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:
As advised earlier, we will run a poll which will close by tomorrow morning (6am)

If you are in favour of an ad per day per seller, like this post.

If you prefer total ban of ads, share this post.

**DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST PLS**

Cc Noobody, Macbeyland, Protein0, ifedith, NigeriaBam, Optimised,Nurex01, Lekerhymes, MrCalxy,Repairng

Dear "mentioned" people, it has been decided that ads should be banned from this thread. Kindly refer to the thread created by Dam5reey to post your ads as an addition to your individual threads. Referrals to individual sellers and the sales would still be made accordingly.

**Modified***

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurex01(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
NigeriaBam:
( Share)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Dear "mentioned" people, it has been decided that ads should be banned from this thread. Kindly refer to the thread created by Dam5reey to post your ads as an addition to your individual threads. Referrals would still be made accordingly.

I think referrals and enquiries should be directed to the advert thread also and not to an individual seller as that also has the capacity to breed discord.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=nurex01 post=74399444][/quote]

Lol. This na pure rigging. E be like say many underage and unaccredited voters take part overnight. Nocturnal voters. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2019
macbeyland:

I think referrals and enquiries should be directed to the advert thread also and not to an individual seller as that also has the capacity to breed discord.

Ok, I will modify the post but there is nothing wrong if someone mentions his preferred seller based on experience and all that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Me just came to "hear" Madam Jega's poll's declaration! wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Ok, I will modify the post but there is nothing wrong if someone mentions his preferred seller based on experience and all that.

Yeah, I quite agree with you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:18am On Jan 03, 2019
jboixxx:
Me just came to "hear" Madam Jega's poll's declaration! wink

You sure say you no join the underage voters? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2019
macbeyland:

You sure say you no join the underage voters? wink
I no be orubebe o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Madam Jega, thanks for "closing" this chapter of ads.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Dear sellers don't abandon this thread completely o, we still love you guys kiss kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Dear "mentioned" people, it has been decided that ads should be banned from this thread. Kindly refer to the thread created by Dam5reey to post your ads as an addition to your individual threads. Referrals to individual sellers and the sales would still be made accordingly.

Well done ma, the people have spoken.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Dear sellers don't abandon this thread completely o, we still love you guys kiss kiss
Of course we won't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Federal Might...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmmm........ So no more ads........

This election result surprise me sha. grin
Abi na expatriates vote in the night?
From now on our sellers go be like:

Check my signature for sweet grin Pocofone F1 deals

(☞゚∀゚)☞☞ https://www.nairaland.com/post/74335334
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olaboyeh(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Mrviktor:

Bought it 63.. 4/64

Camera in d afternoon is more detailed than d CX
Night too..

Selfie camera is not 100% on both in low light. But Redmi is a bit better in some situations. But d CX handles light shining into d screen better. Like from a bulb.

Also there's a neat trick in settings.
U can turn your foolish earpiece and turn it to a bad ass.. In settings forgotten where u get to and u see different pictures of earpiece ..just shuffle between dem and listen to d bassssssss... If money dey na to buy one of d earpiece listed there. D sound go mad gan.

Battery life is good. On medium brightness 40 minutes and 7 or 6% or so gone. Music and update nd googleplay undate involved too.. It can go a whole day with light browsing.
Gets warm at the top sometimes close to d fingerprint.
And emmmm
Colours from d screen isn't popping out its just a bit washed out but still nice sha.. It brings out a better colour contrast in videos.. Cases where someone will look orangy on one phone.. It looks very colour accurate on d note 6 pro.. But sometimes dat popping colour is missed.
Popping colours like d ones we see in Samsung screens..

Sammy screens are oled screens nau..oled has a better saturation and all..so u get to real fake but popping colours...but once the screen is okay more like the average tecno or huwaei with LCD then u r good to go...tho i like colours too o..bring out ur phone and someone ask what fone is that...��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olaboyeh(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Mrviktor:

Bought it 63.. 4/64

Camera in d afternoon is more detailed than d CX
Night too..

Selfie camera is not 100% on both in low light. But Redmi is a bit better in some situations. But d CX handles light shining into d screen better. Like from a bulb.

Also there's a neat trick in settings.
U can turn your foolish earpiece and turn it to a bad ass.. In settings forgotten where u get to and u see different pictures of earpiece ..just shuffle between dem and listen to d bassssssss... If money dey na to buy one of d earpiece listed there. D sound go mad gan.

Battery life is good. On medium brightness 40 minutes and 7 or 6% or so gone. Music and update nd googleplay undate involved too.. It can go a whole day with light browsing.
Gets warm at the top sometimes close to d fingerprint.
And emmmm
Colours from d screen isn't popping out its just a bit washed out but still nice sha.. It brings out a better colour contrast in videos.. Cases where someone will look orangy on one phone.. It looks very colour accurate on d note 6 pro.. But sometimes dat popping colour is missed.
Popping colours like d ones we see in Samsung screens..

And on that popping colours u need to see nokia 6.1...jesus...they finish work on that phones display and camera...the camera is just so lit..especially selfie..camera wise that phone flawed huawei y9 and camon x combined together...i just wish the phone was running on miui not android 1..i wouldn't even think twice...dnt have issues with battery tho..i got almost 24hrs power
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
una sure sey people no buy vote so.... 116 total vote ..hmmmmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Mrlastborn:
una sure sey people no buy vote so....
116 total vote ..hmmmmm

This your figures sef tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2019
What a surprising election result. I thought ads would stay before I went to bed. Anyway, bye-bye ads. I will miss you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
If I were the touts, I won't concede defeat.
Nobody is seun and nobody has any right to determine what happens here apart from the boss himself.

The adds has been here since day 1 and the thread has been going smoothly.
Touts should continue posting adds. Nothing dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

Hmm. I'll pitch my tent with the r5+ and Huawei users
u ehn grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2019
izziano1:
Abeg it's been like that since November
Same with mine Bro. All the 3 products I ordered via that small packet since 11/11 are just displaying that Shipping Accepted stuff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2019
krattoss:
If I were the touts, I won't concede defeat.
Nobody is seun and nobody has any right to determine what happens here apart from the boss himself.

The adds has been here since day 1 and the thread has been going smoothly.
Touts should continue posting adds. Nothing dey happen.
without any disrespect, na When you joined this thread?! Go back and check well. The two guys that started the biz here joined to enquire about Xiaomi. Make we na put this issue to rest. Fibonacci2526 can post the monikers that shared the post and whosoever wants to vet the monikers can go ahead.

Seun doesn't have to monitor threads but we all know that ads thread are separate, so, why the ish about this. I'm no seller and the last time I checked, the sellers ain't even complaining. So?!

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amstardi: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2019
NigeriaBam:

Seen... You will get it shortly... Thanks
yes confirmed I got it, within 15min.
you kept your word.
guy is real as the morning

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2019
NigeriaBam:
I received one this morning (Tempered Glass), remain 15/Dec Despatched package.
Was the glass shipped via China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.