Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289386 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
busuyi44:

Did you choose AES or China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus to ship it to 9ja? How long did it take to land?

Took 40days to get to naija, with this type of snail shipping would advise you to use small packet .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Protein0:
na war for you o.

That PUBG tho. It's overhyped imho
did u just say overhyped?? shocked shocked it wont best game award in 2018. To me its the best battle royale game

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
pharmtasy:

Add a Little money and get mi 8 lite
battery finish d phone... 3050mah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
elaino:

Not really, the processor is battery efficient.

My friend uses a mi 6x with SD 660 and a 3000mAh battery and it's not bad at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
genius43:

Not really, the processor is battery efficient.

My friend uses a mi 6x with SD 660 and a 3000mAh battery and it's not bad at all
I'm a heavy user ... Gsm arena just said sd660 is known not to be battery efficient.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please who has used umidigi phones here How good are their cameras??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
elaino:
It is 3350mAh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
elaino:
Please who has used umidigi phones here How good are their cameras??
Go Umidigi thread na

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Meklex:
Here's a theme I thought you might like: 酷黑v10! Link: zhuti.xiaomi. com/detail/084f297b-1dc9-46b5-ab28-7106044fd24b

Even with the link, searched and searched, i could not find this theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
pharmtasy:

Jesu! When I ordered last month it was 83k from that store
I ordered the 6/128gb variant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
pharmtasy:

It is 3350mAh
Yeah... Another review says it gets hot seriously... Guess it's a no. sad. Thanks for the update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lavoca:
Go Umidigi thread na

I wouldn't get a fair review dr.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
elaino:

Yeah... Another review says it gets hot seriously... Guess it's a no. sad. Thanks for the update
Source?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Addict000(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stormyweather:
yes I do
Thanks man�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
tunzi:
did u just say overhyped?? shocked shocked it wont best game award in 2018. To me its the best battle royale game
it was my opinion sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Just finished reading from 4211 , Ibadan electricity distribution na bastard aswear......wait without ads to occupy space,wetin una dey type SEF . 7pages na wa ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Protein0:
it was my opinion sir
business man get time for pubg?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olubidex: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
noobody:

On the mi a2 lite,worth it wink
Oga nobody, Please guys I screen guard and Case for my Mi A2 lite. Will appreciate any assistance. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
saintkenny:

February 25-28.

Buy 2 return tickets to Barcelona make we go buy your phone there.
Aswear, I no go run away grin
nd someone should just carry me to MWC or ces for my birthday, omo I don blow aswear

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
pyrex23:
Impressive.. smiley
5h30m, oga I hail thee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by afesimicaleb(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Which phone?

Xs max, wireless charger and powerbank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemupz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
macbeyland:

You could have gotten same @78k from me, with even memory card and earpiece join sef. Plus the 'thanks for patronage' grin

Yeah, I would have preferred to, as well. But as stated in my first post, I 'discovered' this thread only after placing the order on AliExpress. Infact I was just reading about Xiaomi online and found this thread via Google search. Am not very active on NL.

I hope to do business with you in the future wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Happy new year guys just wanted to ask does anyone buy on amazon here and at what rate just want to buy a laptop from there but my account got closed for no reason
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2019
I still want to buy clean used RN5. I will also want it to be as cheap as my babe bride price too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2019
is this custom duty price raise really true? cos im really getting scared of this shit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Re Redmi being a subbrand, what if xiaomi are thinking of pushing the mi series to the limelight?

It's a known fact that redmi series are the most successful xiaomi series and the mi series have been so underrated.

What if they want to focus on the MI series very well with this business idea while still remaining status quo with the redmi series?

Just another angle.

Yh... Take a look at Mi 6, like twas never released sef... Choi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Only master card works with Firstbank dunno about Fidelity.

Do they now allow naira master cards for AliExpress purchases??

Last time I tried, it didn't go through.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2019
mctfopt:

It's a risk which I once took and it favored me. Custom once charged a 35k custom duty which in my opinion is outrageous. Goods was left with anger with NIPOST. NIPOST had no choice but to ship it back. Opened dispute as the goods was on its way back to China and got refunded. sad

How would you know when they decide to ship it back to China or country of origin??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2019
mctfopt:

Not hard. Refuse to pick the phone. NIPOST will return to sender after a while.

So like let's say you went to pick up the goods and you saw the bill, you'd just choose to leave it with them and walk away and they'll try calling you back via phone??

If that's so, what's the time frame like before they start contacting you again to come settle bills and then you Now choose not to respond to them??

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Mrviktor:
Update...
Jumia ti wa online.
Overlegit dey worry jumia.
Redmi note 6 pro is sleek. Nice phone. Just picked it up. Review coming soon.

P.s how come no one talks about Redmi note 6 pro tiny led light. Its a nice feature.
Alsooooo
My face unlock was bamboozled by sisters..
S.m.h... Opened with either of dia faces.

Portrait mode is nice on d front camera.. Wow
Still on miui 9 tho.
Registered my mi account 2 weeks ago.. Yea people expecting their phones register your mi account now. So u just be pressing next next next.. Especially glo users even. 4g is bleeped up now. And emmmm..
Its charging now.
Still getting used to the full screen controls. E neva master me yet. If I can't cope I'll switch back to d virtual buttons.

Plugged at 48% and showed 1 hour nd 32 minutes to full. I was like kilode.. Ahhh from 0% go con be wetin.. Choiii

My camon CX camera beats it in low light back camera. Speaker wise I'll say they are same so I expect the new techno phones to be on par with dis in terms of speaker. The notch is nice. The bezels are nonexisting when u are pressing the phone. Cause u are focused on d screen. Wen watching videos u would see how massive it is.. It looks 100% like an iphone x.. Pun intended.
Now I have to worry about how I'll tell people am using a Mi phone
Not an Iphone
B4 d word chinko comes into play.

Ehen also flash of d cx is brighter.. Of course. CX has a 4 ring flash . u can light up a stadium with that phone. If everyone was holding it ohhhhh.. Ahhh.

Screen sharpness. Since d CX has a smaller screen expect popping out colours. I set it on vivid tho so am still looking for d setting to put it on vivid on d note 6 pro. Thats if it has..
Fingerprint is nice.

The music lock screen effect is really nice.
And big so u won't mistakenly hit pause instead of next. Enough space.
I like d music player. But tecno boom player is my first love..
I havent tried gaming but trust me.. It will die in my hands.
No data yet. Oh ntel where aret thou when u are needed.
Speaker has bass.. Yea and it makes earpiece better. Used a camon X earpiece on my cx and Redmi .. You should hear burna boy saying Ye.. Choiiii.. Not 6 pro killed it. Camon is just plain. Like it doesn't have bass both speaker nd headset.

The condom pouch fits and looks cool on it. The rose gold colour is intestingly nice..
Pictures dont do justice to how sleeknd phone is.
If u around isolo side maybe I may give u a feel. I'll think of it sha. Safety first..

Full free basic review in d work..
I'll tear d phone down A-Z.
No doubt from my feel of d phone am excited for d next one year..
Now a verified member of this group.
i dey pass that side go work can i have a feel am planning on buying it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Read that article this morning, the punishment is severe sha. Salary cut and no promotion. The funny thing is when MKBHD (Twitter police cheesy) flagged that tweet, Huawei responded with sarcasm.

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It does not..... But Umidigi One does...... grin

So what are you tryna say??

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.