Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9408510 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
vickthorious:
please i need redmi note 6pro 3/32 at good rate instant collection am in lagos
i need response please

Check the Xiaomi store

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/6#3880817.211

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mrcalxy:

We're on the same page baba, ion like the recent apps page on MIUI 10. very wrong move to me

Very clumsy...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please can any one here direct me to repairpalng's office at computer village. I don look for 3-9 Ola Kodesho str tire and the guy switch off all im phone numbers.
I want him to look at a defective Mi A1 to fix and no way to reach him. Anyone please?
I saw Kodesho quite alright, but no "No.3-9.." as he stated, also the address at Mobolaji Bank Anthony was a dead end. The guard said no such office in the building adding that someone else had come there yesterday also looking for repairpal.
I no understand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlvaroMorata(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Another update, Glo 4G working on a device without band 28 (Infinix Note 5). The dude resides in Ibadan too.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jean007: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Message a seller sent me on Ali express, should I go ahead and buy, the phone is note 5

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jean007:
Message a seller sent me on Ali express, should I go ahead and buy, the phone is note 5

no dont buy global rom most of them are shop rom and are problematic, look for the global version on aliexpress or buy from xiaomi thread store in nairaland here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abdulraqeeb:

no dont buy global rom most of them are shop rom and are problematic, look for the global version on aliexpress or buy from xiaomi thread store in nairaland here.

Certainly not the note 5 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jean007:

As long as it is the RN5 pro you are good to go. What store/seller are you buying from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abdulraqeeb:

Dont scare potential RN5 AI buyers..... verify ur info before posting

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
genius43:

As long as it is the RN5 pro you are good to go. What store/seller are you buying from?
thats is Hong Kong store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mfunkynation:

thats is Hong Kong store

He has nothing to fear
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
genius43:

He has nothing to fear

Except custom fee.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jean007:

This Kain question sef, wetin concern seller concern display?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Except custom fee.

Very important these days...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mrcalxy:

I haven't had my hands on y9 yet so can't really say, but it's just my guess that the camera should have improved on that model.

well, I have neither too... but YouTube reviews seem to point at the 8x being better camera wise. at the least, overall camera performance. I'm not sure abt the front portrait though so...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
AlvaroMorata:
Another update, Glo 4G working on a device without band 28 (Infinix Note 5). The dude resides in Ibadan too.

Glo has added another band other than band 28?

Which one? Are they getting 4G speeds?

Cos sometimes it's just the Sim that shows 4G, and not really that it's connected to 4G

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
elaino:
Please who has used umidigi phones here How good are their cameras??

See a camera comparison https://www.nairaland.com/4799634/umidigi-one-vs-tecno-camon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
AlvaroMorata:
i tink glo silently launched anoda band in ibadan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Even with how unpredictable custom fee is n that reliable but unlicensed vendors are here, you people are still risking it with AliExpress Standard Shipping? Una get mind o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i tink glo silently launched anoda band in ibadan

They should launch it everywhere o,tried it in warri here and it ain't working yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
please how can a customer/s ask Xiaomi to release the kernel source of a particular phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gudluckgreat(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mrcalxy:

Make e just exercise patience, some sellers wise, na so I wake up to email this morning, one seller go increase the price room period as he know say I never make order complete and 60days Dan pass

Increase price room how?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
I finally locate 3-9 olu koleosho still in search of repairpalng and the place is exclusively a hotel and they tell me no repairpalng office there. They direct me to a neighbouring building and they too don't know what I'm talking about.
I feel very upset to say the least as still all four lines associated to him and their "sister company", none is active. Either switched off or not available.
If one has set out to run a business, the least you can do is be accessible to customers. I really am upset the time I've wasted without achieving my objective.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Except custom fee.

this thing they scare me dis days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
I finally locate 3-9 olu koleosho still in search of repairpalng and the place is exclusively a hotel and they tell me no repairpalng office there. They direct me to a neighbouring building and they too don't know what I'm talking about.
I feel very upset to say the least as still all four lines associated to him and their "sister company", none is active. Either switched off or not available.
If one has set out to run a business, the least you can do is be accessible to customers. I really am upset the time I've wasted without achieving my objective.

LMAO!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
lol grin grin repairpalng wey go dey do person like sey e dey do you favor

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anney272(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Text me on Whatsapp if you wanna sell your used redmi note 5 Ai 4+64gb. Preferably black. If you know your price no relate with current fone value. No bother text o. Lagos folks. 08189802858
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
A fellow (customer) is owing me 5k, you know urself. I don't wanna mention ur moniker.
It's been more than a week now since u promised to send the money the next day after our transaction. Please respect urself and pay up.
Maybe, I need to boycott pay on delivery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Go and open DISPUTE if you have any item from AliExpress that has less than 5 days buyer protection period if you don't want AliExpress to automatically confirm receiving the item
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
busuyi44:
Go and open DISPUTE if you have any item from AliExpress that has less than 5 days buyer protection period if you don't want AliExpress to automatically confirm receiving the item

Even at that, you can still open dispute
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Godvilla:
A fellow (customer) is owing me 5k, you know urself. I don't wanna mention ur moniker.
It's been more than a week now since u promised to send the money the next day after our transaction. Please respect urself and pay up.
Maybe, I need to boycott pay on delivery.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:

Same way I wasted my time and energy looking for this non-existent office. It beats my imagination how one operates in this manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.