Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9394216 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jean007: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
genius43:

As long as it is the RN5 pro you are good to go. What store/seller are you buying from?
na Hong Kong goldway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jean007:
na Hong Kong goldway

Go ahead and pray against every spirit of Customs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Lavoca post=74482308][/quote]
No go shake table......ayam no dey oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
I finally locate 3-9 olu koleosho still in search of repairpalng and the place is exclusively a hotel and they tell me no repairpalng office there. They direct me to a neighbouring building and they too don't know what I'm talking about.
I feel very upset to say the least as still all four lines associated to him and their "sister company", none is active. Either switched off or not available.
If one has set out to run a business, the least you can do is be accessible to customers. I really am upset the time I've wasted without achieving my objective.

Sorry about this, you got the address right but currently our office building (Work bay) don't open on Saturdays... Our numbers were unavoidably switched off today as well... Will look forward to having you around during the week... Apologies for the seemingly wasted effort... We hope we can be of help in resolving the issue with your phone...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Rumoured price is $440
let it just remain as rumour ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
I finally locate 3-9 olu koleosho still in search of repairpalng and the place is exclusively a hotel and they tell me no repairpalng office there. They direct me to a neighbouring building and they too don't know what I'm talking about.
I feel very upset to say the least as still all four lines associated to him and their "sister company", none is active. Either switched off or not available.
If one has set out to run a business, the least you can do is be accessible to customers. I really am upset the time I've wasted without achieving my objective.

Kindly provide your phone number/whatsapp chat (08137013426) will contact you...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
repairpalng:

Kindly provide your phone number/whatsapp chat (08137013426) will contact you...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
Have said it before, anyone that has something to do with that guy tend to come up with one complain or the other, I think we have to do something about this, if he can't come out clean then we have to flag him down.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Godvilla:
A fellow (customer) is owing me 5k, you know urself. I don't wanna mention ur moniker.
It's been more than a week now since u promised to send the money the next day after our transaction. Please respect urself and pay up.
Maybe, I need to boycott pay on delivery.
If it's a Xiaomi device, it's advisable to create a Mi Account and log it in the phone, just incase someone wants to play rough play grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
bareal:

Same way I wasted my time and energy looking for this non-existent office. It beats my imagination how one operates in this manner.
Smh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gptech:

Have said it before, anyone that has something to do with that guy tend to come up with one complain or the other, I think we have to do something about this, if he can't come out clean then we have to flag him down.

I support this. You cannot advertise your business online and then be unreachable. Imagine the time, energy and money someone has wasted trying to locate his shop without success.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
muyibabs:

I support this. You cannot advertise your business online and then be unreachable. Imagine the time, energy and money someone has wasted trying to locate his shop without success.
This happens almost all the time, at least we should have good testimonies from those who patronise him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
The guy is just one corner phone repairer without a verified office. They are plenty for computer village. Trial and error kind, how can you give hotel number as your office and no one even know you there and even your number is not reachable at the weekend? Are you dangote or otedola? He never believe someone will ever trace that. Until you proof otherwise, that address is fake related to your business and unverifiable. What kind of business hustler is that? Even if you give a small office address that you are well known and tell them anyone that ask of you, they should call is understandable.
People that have done businesses with him were even lucky to get their device back because another story we will be saying now if he run away with their phones and he can't be traced. They will be accusing anybody that refers him to them because it is common here- any little things about repair, people mention his name without ever done business with him.
Anyone that wants to repair his or her phone should just get a competent repairer that can handle such especially if you get the replacement by your self.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
priceaction:
The guy is just one corner phone repairer without a verified office. They are plenty for computer village. Trial and error kind, how can you give hotel number as your office and no one even know you there and even your number is not reachable at the weekend? Are you dangote or otedola? He never believe someone will ever trace that. Until you proof otherwise, that address is fake related to your business and unverifiable. What kind of business hustler is that? Even if you give a small office address that you are well known and tell them anyone that ask of you, they should call is understandable.
People that have done businesses with him were even lucky to get their device back because another story we will be saying now as he run away with their phones and he can't be traced. They will be accusing anybody that refers him to them because it is common here- any little things about repair, people mention his name without ever done business with him.
Anyone that wants to repair his or her phone should just get a competent repairer that can handle such especially if you get the replacement by your self.
I don get two complaints from guys wen don deal with am before., one of dem even allege say d guy tamper with some parts of im phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crespodinho(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
macbeyland:

Chat me up for the note 5 screen protector and pouch. I left some in Lagos if you are there.
Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
priceaction:
People that have done businesses with him were even lucky to get their device back because another story we will be saying now if he run away with their phones and he can't be traced. They will be accusing anybody that refers him to them because it is common here- any little things about repair, people mention his name without ever done business with him.

so not cool, well thank God i can fix my stuffs myself....... kiss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
lollls. That's actually the building, you should have walked into the reception or put a call to repair pal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
daamazing:
lollls. That's actually the building, you should have walked into the reception or put a call to repair pal

If this your comment is a joke, you better stop it. Like you didn't read where the guy said all his phone is switched off or unreachable. Imagine the stress the guy went through and you feel is something to laugh about. SMH
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sparrow2wise(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
If u haven't joined yet, Chat me up to be added to Xiaomi General WhatsApp group

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
sparrow2wise:
If u haven't joined yet, Chat me up to be added to Xiaomi General WhatsApp group

General WhatsApp group, lollll.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sparrow2wise(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

General WhatsApp group, lollll.

quite better than a specific phone model's group
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
General WhatsApp group ke?. Is Lei Jun and Lin Bin doing giveaways there?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iPresh4s(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
daamazing:

You read the story so?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayando(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
nabeans:
What they do there is rent a workstation for hour,week or months. So someone may give u that address knowing it is not his permanent office address.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamksmertz01(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
i have xiaomi redmi note 5a prime touchscreen for sale, you contact me on 08153036767
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
sparrow2wise:

only you dey manage xiaomi and Huawei group, oga general manager weh done o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gptech:

If it's a Xiaomi device, it's advisable to create a Mi Account and log it in the phone, just incase someone wants to play rough play grin.
this won't be cool tho.
How will you sell a device with a logged in mi account to me??

I think residual deals should be avoided instead. Once I can't pay for it at dt moment, I can't afford it at that same moment. I may be able to pay for 10pcs at the next moment tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
muyibabs:

I support this.. .
another poll loading cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
sparrow2wise:

What's the point of a WhatsApp group?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankosivue(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
sparrow2wise:

Excuse me, let me join the discussion lol
Can intending buyers join? or just Xiaomi owners.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
sparrow2wise:

selfish as if the thread is not enough...SMH undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (9328) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.