Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250162 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:
Just save n buy Mi flagships or Mi Max series, that Mi Lite series na scam, if you don't have money then your only other option is Mi A series

Lol what u saying na... Max ke, mini ni

Like the Max is premium line up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Yohh:

Local delivery was pretty fast, which state?
Edo state (Benin).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2019
henry007:
Pocophone Android Pie Bug Report:

My auto brightness on the Pocophone dims way too much, i have to manually turn it up some minutes after i pick it up.

It can only be described as overzealous and rude.

I just turned it off. I've had enough lol

Thanks for the update..

I told them that Poco F1 is a glorified Tecno phone with SD845, but fans will not agree.

Mix 2s and mi 8 are the real Xiaomi flagship killer..

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2019
dragnet:
Una well-done o0o xiaomi people,

A formal complaint brought my attention to this thread, even though my attention has always been on this thread because of the posts always being reported.

I was gona thrash this thread a long time ago because it was some sort of haven for adverts and related which is against phone section rules but I decided to let it be because the thread had other useful purposes but recently, I've been getting many reported posts due to the fact that they're ads, and it won't be fair if some people take the trouble to post their ads on tech market and phone market while some still choose to break the rules, especially since there seem to be a popular opinion by those here that adverts should go.

I shouldn't be asking but I hope it is the final resolution?

Please click like for No adverts
Please click share for adverts

and if you have a suggestion, make it.
you guys won't vote now , later you all will be complaining

Abeg when is the poll ending?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2019
humblesteve:

He's forming jagaban but not now anymore...I go hit report button 10times

Ahah!!!!

So na you? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Slazim:

Edo state (Benin).

Ugbowo or airport road? Dem really try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ugbowo or airport road? Dem really try
Should be Akpakpava.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Samsung experience with Gcam shocked

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Protein0:
why will a supposed reveiwer be this parochial, God! Attributing the hanging media files with MIUI is ridiculous. I experience same with op6 too, even light file like images hangs and never delivers. Someone should tell me op6 runs on MIUI too please. I suspect android 9 because my other phones on android 8 even with lower processors don't experience such.
Little research to be confident of what they say, they won't do. Lazy bones.

No kee me with English na baba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Slazim:

Should be Akpakpava.

Ok..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2019
Mrcalxy:

No kee me with English na baba

Lol, them wan dey form boss for grammar... NO OFFENSE O

Oga speak normal English make everybody understand you, big grammar ain't communication abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alawi5k: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Mykcool:
you guys won't vote now , later you all will be complaining

Abeg when is the poll ending?
Are you sure the mod is not seeking for like and share shocked? Don't ban me oh grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2019
alawi5k:
Are you sure the mod is not seeking for like and share shocked? Don't ban me oh grin.
it's like you want to reply me in 2030

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you considered a soundbar?......

Ion think a soundbar output is better than a home theater setup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2019
seaboyzen:
which phone is this? And what android version is your custom rom running?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Akonice07:

Thanks so much. But are you saying that the Chinese version is as good as that of English version and besides, is that of Chinese version has any Chinese written in its system because i can not read Chinese language. Did u advise me to buy that of Chinese version since u said the only difference in them is the absence of mtn 4g network, because #10000 is not a small money.
Am using the Chinese version of MI Max 3,English Language is an option and Chinese Apps can be uninstalled..personally I think the Global version is waste of money for Nigerians,since the LTE bands are mostly available here..

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2019
IKON360:

which phone is this? And what android version is your custom rom running?
Redmi Note 5
Version 8.1 oreo

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2019
GrandMufti:

@Repairpalng A.k.A @AllGadgetsNG do you have any contrary suggestion(s)?

It's after the whole show is over ,you will now see their long post about why ads should not be banned and what not.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2019
lovelani:

How come yours is 1.7gb? undecided see mine below .

I'm gonna hold on probably till next update.

Lol... Then be ready to do dual update at a sitting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2019
seaboyzen:

Redmi Note 5
Version 8.1 oreo

Share d rom link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
donbenie:
Am using the Chinese version of MI Max 3,English Language is an option and Chinese Apps can be uninstalled..personally I think the Global version is waste of money for Nigerians,since the LTE bands are mostly available here..

I share your view brother.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alawi5k: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mykcool:
it's like you want to reply me in 2030
grin grin I have nothing to lose.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
seaboyzen:

Redmi Note 5
Version 8.1 oreo
link to your gcam and are you using patch for front portrait mode?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
seaboyzen:
Is that the new Samsung Experience port for Redmi Note 5? How are u finding it so far? shocked

Oh boy give Review abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
lilclin:

flawless911:

akinis09:

There is a thread for tweaking. kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
fibonacci2526:

It's after the whole show is over ,you will now see their long post about why ads should not be banned and what not.

Lolz.

I guess no browsing on weekends too grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
CYBERCRIME:
Please i need help I bought Gionee x1s I used it just 4 months the phone off I took it to gionee office they said I should bring 30000 I was chock since then am scared of buying phone.

Please my people I need seriously help, I need someone that will help me and suggest for me a good phone of any make that will last 2 years plus for me please the person should have enough experience of the phone he/she want to recommend for me please i don't have any money to loss again.

What I need most in phone is battery 4000 up, ram 3gb up. My budget is 45000 to 55000.

Optional : You can drop up to 2 or 3 devices so that I will make choice.

Any suggestions and contributions is allow thanks for your understanding. You can still text me or flash me i Wil call u back. Zero 8 one 3232868three.

Nokia 5.1 plus (X5) about 48k on jumia fit ur budget and spec. Nice phone too

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
IKON360:

yea kernel source release is actually official, the phone company has to release it or nobody will have access to it. Unless you hack sha.

However, using your phone the way it is is not a bad idea, its boring but its not a bad idea

I've actually enjoyed using phone the way it is dan tweakin, or changing stuff or looking for apps for additional functions

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
noobody:

Good,

We are one,

If you know,you know grin

Cheers

Na so. One love
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Toscoas2:
After a month of waiting for my RMN6Pro finally lands and I contacted my PO. The man requested for my Track no and told me to come with #1000 for post charges. I got there with gladness in my heart and tip the man #1000 for taking his time to wait for me after he has closed. At last I escaped custom charge.

NOTE: my fone came sealed in global version. mine is direct order from xiaomi online store.

Weldone congrat

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.