Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250753 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Protein0:
Gptech go tell you cheesy
I don brief am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
henry007:

Can we see your usage then?

App usage was 42%.

But i didn't watch movies not for a bit, and no games

And i was online all through via mobile data Airtel 4G not WiFI, but the Airtel 4G is dam fast

To me that's pretty cool, I'm still stretching the phone shall to see its limit.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheBoy1740:

No one is expecting it to out perform flagships na, it's a $150 phone for crying out loud. It'll only aim to out perform members of it's class and that even depends on the camera software.
i just tire
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Israellionel:

Boss I'm A Student Of Uniuyo Though Based In Lagos. Just Came Back. I Stay Opposite Uniuyo.
You Wan Carry Me Go De Choice? cheesy
kai God m2 and Plaza boys are also here!! Na wa o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mfunkynation:

wow.... am based in Etinan.... which part of uyo are you?

Uyo people,make una dash me wife na grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yohh:
What is d difference btw screen protector and tempered glass.
Which of d two is better?
Same thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Iykopee:
I must buy the redmi note 7. Don't really care what people have to say.

Lol but nobori stop u na, sure it will be a nice device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dam5reey:

We are back, Since Ads has been Banned finally...

Okkkkkkkkkkk so na una plot d mata grin grin grin
We go met for village square
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:

Lol why the surprise? Nokia that used to push updates to their phones before Google does to her pixel line

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gptech:

I don brief am.

Which time? If u like nor come talk how u take land wata melon screen, we need to find dat seller for AE flog am. grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
spartacus11:
Is my eyes paining me NOKIA 5.1 Plus (X5) Stock Android MTK P60

9hours SOT with juice left, for a 3050Mah Battery

This is magic, Nokia better go increase money for this phone.

U r playing videos online or offline to acct for this SOT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
HowGlorious:

U r playing videos online or offline to acct for this SOT
Video ke no single vid bro, no game. But I've been online all through
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mrcalxy:

Lol.

You can't just expect only likes and no dislikes, it's just normal.

The camera is great for its prize range and stands out against similar devices in its price range..

Just don't expect the image quality of a premium device on a sub 50-70k phone.
I requested a review bro, and never stated I expected just d positives.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
henry007:

Most of them are vendors and they are follow come bitter but that shouldn't concern the rest of us tbh.

Jack and Jill who are ever ready to tell us why we should sell our phones rather than leave complaints should be ignored.

All my years on Apple forums and Crackberry, i've never seen a thread where there are street urchins ready to tear down anyone with complaints of bugs/other issues from actual users. Do better people!
Wrong Bro.. ...You and Your Cohorts Are Different From the Illustration You Gave There. In This Thread Called "The Xiaomi Thread", There are people who help out with bugs and problems like Gp tech Grand mufti and madame Fibonacci. There's others but they've helped me out a lot even when I ask dumb questions. People here Identify MIUI bugs and seek solutions which we try to Help out. Heck there's even a tweaking thread for those who want to tune their phones. Even the sellers like Ife and protein try to apply their knowledge dealing with phones to our problems.

But then there are people who just shoot down Xiaomi. Someone said that MIUI is the worst how do you want us to answer that??Your friend said that Xiaomi can't carry heavy whatsapp How can we answer that? If someone that has been using Xiaomi for about 2 Years is still complaining About MiUI Then my logical reasoning(which I agree many people share) would Suggest that he switches to a more bug less phone or unlock the bootloader(which xiaomi gives us, something other developers don't) and flash a nice rom. Xiaomi also has stock Android phones, which other Smartphone developers ignore.

Imagine in those forums if I just start blabbing how iPhone lags as hell or how IOS is the worst that it doesn't have a file explorer do you think the Fanboys And girls there would be happy? That's how you always come here to drop bugs about the pocophone as If here is The forum for Xiaomi mi analysis.

Funny how people attribute the drop-down bar having sensitive options to MIUI. But it's also on Stock and other phones. If you're scared about Someone switching on your hot-spot At least lock your Wi-Fi. Someone asked what if he has your Wi-Fi password lol... .someone who has your Wi-Fi password can as well have your real password.

So bro just calm down and take a bottle of Limca. Xiaomi is on a winning streak, and we're on that train. Don't know about you and your guy's.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Trex4:

But then there are people who just shoot down Xiaomi. Someone said that MIUI is the worst how do you want us to answer that??Your friend said that Xiaomi can't carry heavy whatsapp How can we answer that? If someone that has been using Xiaomi for about 2 Years is still complaining About MiUI Then my logical reasoning(which I agree many people share) would Suggest that he switches to a more bug less phone or unlock the bootloader(which xiaomi gives us, something other developers don't) and flash a nice rom. Xiaomi also has stock Android phones, which other Smartphone developers ignore..

So what you're saying in fact is that.

1. it's okay to be toxic when you disagree with a false statement
or
2. that you / your helpful friends are incapable of not being rude to Xiaomi users that aren't fans of Xiaomi because of their own experiences
or
3. that sharing bugs is something that doesn't fit into a general review or user experience of a Xiaomi device on this thread.

We have heard your side.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
henry007:

So what you're saying in fact is that.

1. it's okay to be toxic when you disagree with a false statement
or
2. that you / your helpful friends are incapable of not being rude to Xiaomi users that aren't fans of Xiaomi because of their own experiences
or
3. that sharing bugs is something that doesn't fit into a general review or user experience of a Xiaomi device on this thread.

We have heard your side.
1...no its wrong, a polite answer does no harm.
2... I don't know about others but i do try to be not rude, but dat doesn't mean that I'm incapable of reacting negatively to dumb questions, or rude questions, but professionalism restricts us from being such. However two wrongs don't make a right. But no one should push it.
3....asking for more information ia different from shooting down the good works of the Xiaomi family. Sometimes some ppl whom i won't point fingers to, just to try to ridicule xiaomi. I think if there's any issues, when reported and then no solution in hand qualifies for a bug. For instance how can the data option be called bug? I mean who does that? The design of a rom cannot be regarded as a bug, it's either a design flaw or not... A system bug to me is an error. So yes sharing of bug reports is part of a user experience, and to me does fit into this thread. However trying to shoot down the good works of the Xiaomi family will bw met with fiull resistance of the Xiaomi family. It's only fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
for the last few days, it has been all about bug, and d 48mp camera of rn7 is categorised as a bug too, but let see how high the rn7 wil fly tomorrow.

will the bug affect it sales
or
will it sell out in few minutes

January 15
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ujunkem(f): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
kurt09:
Smiles. You won't understand. I updated last week and bug issues dominated discussion. So I thought it was a bug. It was affecting my data reselling hustle which demand swift response. I have to cry out for help instead of waiting for next update to fix the bug.

This is funny grin grin ���
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
IKON360:
kai God m2 and Plaza boys are also here!! Na wa o
Ikpa! Show Me Love!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
MI BUG
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
MIUI bugs here MIUI bugs der...I jus jejely dey enjoy my RN6P.... maybe my own phone was manufactured directly in Heaven..lol..
Pls if u get a phone try to convince urself and enjoy it..my annoyance is that 85% of Nigeria is using Tecno and Infinix without dem realising what dey re into..buh Fortunately for us we knw whatsup and many till continue to Castigate... please if ur Xiaomi phone is Vexing u sell it and get that perfect phone u desire...Pls as for people helping the motive of this Thread... Kudos..am out.
No xiaomi hater should mention me oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
spartacus11:

App usage was 42%.

But i didn't watch movies not for a bit, and no games

And i was online all through via mobile data Airtel 4G not WiFI, but the Airtel 4G is dam fast

To me that's pretty cool, I'm still stretching the phone shall to see its limit.
Airtel... For me o and a whole lot who don use airtel... Asin bros, it's the fastest in town. Me i always get a new airtel sim after every 3 months... For double data o... cheesy. No loyalty to any network wen it comes to data o... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mrlastborn:
for the last few days, it has been all about bug, and d 48mp camera of rn7 is categorised as a bug too, but let see how high the rn7 wil fly tomorrow.

will the bug affect it sales
or
will it sell out in few minutes

January 15

Affect fire.... This phone will be XIAOMi's best selling phone this year....

God bless ALHAJI LEI JUN....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ifedith:

Me i always get a new sim after every 3 months... For double data o... cheesy. No loyalty to any network wen it comes to data o... grin
You wan cast this thing abi tongue

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Israellionel:

Ikpa!
Show Me Love!
ahh God!! UniUyo boy o!! But ASUU are still on strike which Akwa Ibom girl brought you all the way from Lagos?!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Trex4:
Wrong Bro.. ...You and Your Cohorts Are Different From the Illustration You Gave There. In This Thread Called "The Xiaomi Thread", There are people who help out with bugs and problems like Gp tech Grand mufti and madame Fibonacci. There's others but they've helped me out a lot even when I ask dumb questions. People here Identify MIUI bugs and seek solutions which we try to Help out. Heck there's even a tweaking thread for those who want to tune their phones. Even the sellers like Ife and protein try to apply their knowledge dealing with phones to our problems.

But then there are people who just shoot down Xiaomi. Someone said that MIUI is the worst how do you want us to answer that??Your friend said that Xiaomi can't carry heavy whatsapp How can we answer that? If someone that has been using Xiaomi for about 2 Years is still complaining About MiUI Then my logical reasoning(which I agree many people share) would Suggest that he switches to a more bug less phone or unlock the bootloader(which xiaomi gives us, something other developers don't) and flash a nice rom. Xiaomi also has stock Android phones, which other Smartphone developers ignore.

Imagine in those forums if I just start blabbing how iPhone lags as hell or how IOS is the worst that it doesn't have a file explorer do you think the Fanboys And girls there would be happy? That's how you always come here to drop bugs about the pocophone as If here is The forum for Xiaomi mi analysis.

Funny how people attribute the drop-down bar having sensitive options to MIUI. But it's also on Stock and other phones. If you're scared about Someone switching on your hot-spot At least lock your Wi-Fi. Someone asked what if he has your Wi-Fi password lol... .someone who has your Wi-Fi password can as well have your real password.

So bro just calm down and take a bottle of Limca. Xiaomi is on a winning streak, and we're on that train. Don't know about you and your guy's.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
I need Redmi Note 7 asap. How soon would Jumia get it Ifedith?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ifedith:

1...no its wrong, a polite answer does no harm.
2... I don't know about others but i do try to be not rude, but dat doesn't mean that I'm incapable of reacting negatively to dumb questions, or rude questions, but professionalism restricts us from being such. However two wrongs don't make a right. But no one should push it.
3....asking for more information ia different from shooting down the good works of the Xiaomi family. Sometimes some ppl whom i won't point fingers to, just to try to ridicule xiaomi. I think if there's any issues, when reported and then no solution in hand qualifies for a bug. For instance how can the data option be called bug? I mean who does that? The design of a rom cannot be regarded as a bug, it's either a design flaw or not... A system bug to me is an error. So yes sharing of bug reports is part of a user experience, and to me does fit into this thread. However trying to shoot down the good works of the Xiaomi family will bw met with fiull resistance of the Xiaomi family. It's only fair.
thank God for your life, you see how you answered without any sarcastic undertone, some people here will load out all the sarcasm they were born with just to address one wrong post. If someone is wrong you correct him/her, there is no reason to be rude about it. Shey we are family, let's be like a family

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
damoch:
Please, I need help on Aliexpress, I ordered for a flash drive. I received the order but it was faulty. I contacted the seller and he agreed to pay back with PayPal. The order is +4$ . Is PayPal the only way acceptable way to refund on aliexpress? If no, what are the other available options for refund.

PayPal ke, charge back is real o.

Why don't he allow you just create dispute and he accepts it via AliExpress ... Case will be over before you know it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
henry007:
I need Redmi Note 7 Pro asap. How soon would Jumia get it Ifedith?
where u see pro own undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
henry007:
I need Redmi Note 7 Pro asap. How soon would Jumia get it Ifedith?

Seconded!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
GrandMufti:

You wan cast this thing abi tongue
Lol... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.