Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9265606 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jean007: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is the Samsung 32gb memory card a worthy buy at 5k?, which reliable memory card person fit buy at a low price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Born2conquer:

No be fight bro, this is something i'm using!

Do you have 5000contacts on your phone?
Do you have 2000views per post?
Are you in over 200groups?

Do you have over 700 active chats daily?

If NO.. then don't condemn what you don't know.

Xiaomi is my favorite phone but it just doesn't handle my whatsapp well..

It crashes every time
It hangs for over 30minutes whenever I upload a new status
And i have to wipe the whatsapp data off frequently for me Tk be able to operate it.

As at now!.. the redmi note 5 I am using can't handle my whatsapp.

Well, in that case, I guess you are making a flagship( heavy watsapp) usage on a 'mid range' phone (note 5)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:

Trust me you wouldn't want an iPhone. Why not get a Redmi Note 7 . High end specs for a low price. It's way better than an over priced piece of metal

guy xiaomi is good. but you can't just condemn IPhone like that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunymoore(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Youngearnny:

Any tips or recommendations regarding my new wife? Just enjoy ur device on a steady steady level bro... cheesy
Thanks bro.. Peace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunymoore(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Youngearnny:

Any tips or recommendations regarding my new wife? Just enjoy ur device on a steady steady level bro... cheesy
Thanks bro.. Peace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ImpressiveK: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
macbeyland:

Well, in that case, I guess you are making a flagship( heavy watsapp) usage on a 'mid range' phone (note 5)

Redmi 5 plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ndoz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thanks @protein0... just got my Redmi Note 6 pro. Keep it up bro��

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Born2conquer:

Lol, whatsapp is heavier than them all bro..

You've never handled a whatsapp with over 1000views

You certainly can't labor a 3gig ram phone with such workload and expect it to perform optimally. Am sure you have other RAM hungry apps installed on the device too.

Why not get a 6gig RAM device & lock the whatsapp application to memory?
That should fix it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jean007:
Is the Samsung 32gb memory card a worthy buy at 5k?, which reliable memory card person fit buy at a low price
macbeyland
optimised
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
IKON360:

I don't think you were born with the knowledge of what a snapdragon chipset was. Or where you? You learnt either by yourself or someone opened your eyes to the knowledge.

What do you know about marketing and sales promotion techniques?

Does the "typical" tecno user tell you he/she is interested in knowing the jargons & rudiments of phone processors and circuitry?

Have you ever asked why tecno fit in outdated mediatek chipsets & just write "Octa-core 2.0GHz processor" on their product packs and still have their fans drooling? Because their fans don't care jack about your encyclopedia of chipset knowledge.

It is still you that was whining about Xiaomi announcing the Note 7 as having 48mp camera earlier on. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
spartacus11:

Dats d koko for me
then you no get wahala, flexing on a regular is assured
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thorby:

Love this. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
IKON360:

macbeyland
optimised

I sell 32gb @1600 naira, just that it's bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
okooloyun1:
Airtel really tried with the double data. I buy new sim every 3 months also.
Dat makes the 2 of us o. Just dat the new sim i bought they didn't give me the 4GB bonus for 4G.
Brt na new sim every 3 months cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jean007:
come let me sell original sandisk to you 64gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
IKON360:

Uyo is a sweet town, you rarely hear of robberies, there are almost no accidents. Some parts see more light than other parts, but UniUyo has almost 94% power supply or higher. Hold ups are caused by traffic lights and not demonic forces or mad people like in Aba and there is steady airtel 4g(very important)
Chai chai chai... See as u dy use sweet mouth package Uyo as if no b d same 9ja we all dy
Demonic forces, my broda evil is worldwide...
Some ppl madness na 5G � coz no b everybody wy wear beta cloth head correct. e.g. pmb abi jubril grin
Mad ppl everywhere u go... grin
Dis is 9gria, if u know.. U knw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mizik:
Dat makes the 2 of us o. Just dat the new sim i bought they didn't give me the 4GB bonus for 4G.

Per sim slot / IMEI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
2kurupt:

What do you know about marketing and sales promotion techniques?

Does the "typical" tecno user tell you he/she is interested in knowing the jargons & rudiments of phone processors and circuitry?

Have you ever asked why tecno fit in outdated mediatek chipsets & just write "Octa-core 2.0GHz processor" on their product packs and still have their fans drooling? Because their fans don't care jack about your encyclopedia of chipset knowledge.

It is still you that was whining about Xiaomi announcing the Note 7 as having 48mp camera earlier on. undecided

a perfect example of those who small knowledge they have, they lord it over others, I thank God for your life. Your talking like you never used a sub quality item in your life.
Shey with all your knowledge of marketing and sales promotion techniques, xiaomi has still not out sold infinix or tecno in Nigeria.
If I buy the note 7, you and I know you won't contribute a dime to my purchase, actually you can't. So my question was a perfect one, and sensible people answered it. A sensible person asks questions when something isn't clear to him/her, and a sensible person answers such questions knowing he/she is offering guidance to the "asker". If you like keep lording knowledge of processor over others

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

Per sim slot / IMEI
nah i haven't received any 4G bonus on this phone . They said they're upgrading their system
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
macbeyland:

I sell 32gb @1600 naira, just that it's bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.
I thought you also sold single pieces at 3500?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jean007:
Just2endowed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
toniotonero:

Chai chai chai... See as u dy use sweet mouth package Uyo as if no b d same 9ja we all dy
Demonic forces, my broda evil is worldwide...
Some ppl madness na 5G � coz no b everybody wy wear beta cloth head correct. e.g. pmb abi jubril grin
Mad ppl everywhere u go... grin
Dis is 9gria, if u know.. U knw
lol, you be character o. But Uyo try sha, there are rarely robberies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mizik:
nah i haven't received any 4G bonus on this phone . They said they're upgrading their system

Get a new sim or redo the welcome back. System upgrade has nothing to do with bonus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
IKON360:

a perfect example of those who small knowledge they have, they lord it over others, I thank God for your life, face of redmi 2018, face of redmi 2017. He that knows the heart of Lei Jun. The first user of a Xiaomi phone in the world!! Baba xiaomi, we celebrate you. As the camera was made shey you knew exactly its components, and how it fuctioned. Or wait maybe you even made the camera yourself! Identifier of whiners!!
You've always been known to be foul mouthed & insolent online, shets getting boring kid.

I know your type, in real life you're the prefect definition of a wussie. You're dismissed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
2kurupt:

You've always been known to be foul mouthed & insolent online, shets getting boring kid.

I know your type, in real life you're the prefect definition of a wussie. You're dismissed
damn dude easy man. Only one person is foul mouthed, insolent and is boring. Same person is a wussie. Easy o, we are not competing for anything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
ImpressiveK:

How do i lock apps? My uc browser will be needing it.
In ur recent screen. Click and hold the app u want to lock. 3 icons will appear, click the lock icon to lock dat app. Do this for any app u want locked to the ram.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bogtrotter: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Please does anyone here sell xiaomi redmi note 4x screen??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

Get a new sim or redo the welcome back. System upgrade has nothing to do with bonus
how do i do the welcome back?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
IKON360:

I thought you also sold single pieces at 3500?

The stress is too much jare. I have halted that side except on occasions where the buyer is buying other items.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mizik:
how do i do the welcome back?

Just go to their office and request for a sim upgrade. It's free
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

Per sim slot / IMEI

I disagree... I have gotten it twice on the same sim slot and IMEI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
IKON360:

oga just rewrite JAMB, put department as medicine and surgery or law or pharmacy, girls will just be hounding you, to finish it, be a leader in one fellowship or church. Even girls that sell food will be chooking eyes in your matter
You must be a Sinator

(1) (2) (3) ... (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jojothaiv(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.