Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183796 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 3:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Israellionel:
Pls What's The Meaning Of This?
Use 17track.net or track24 to track it. This gives you better information
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 3:39am On Jan 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Network bug from your telecom provider.

Next time use a download manager app so that you can pause and resume downloads
Thanks, which download manager app do u recommend?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Yohh:

Thanks, which download manager app do u recommend?

Adm pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 4:09am On Jan 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Adm pro
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:32am On Jan 23, 2019
chukyjones:
Guys, please I need urgent and serious help. Ordered for redmi Note 5 pro and it arrived yesterday. I'm using WiFi on if from my other phone to set it up and noticed I can't download apps from playstore. It just shows "download pending". I can browse,watch YouTube videos and all that, but can't download apps on playstore.

Please I need help cos it's scary to me..

'Pending' may mean that some system apps are updating from playstore i.e if you can't see what's updating.

You could wait it out or connect to a faster WiFi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2019
mistermorex:

Bro, why not share your idea with us. Thread like this was created for us to help each other with useful information.
I'm interested to know bro. Thanks

pride no go gree
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2019
noobody:

tout u mean right?

I tripple dare you to share the link,

I wud dash u a mi band 3 for 7k,

And i wont mind the wait,i wud buy from your link

I dey wait

So person can't play in peace again ? undecided anyways that's it, you can see it's quite less than the 13k you guys dey sell.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2019
toppzzyy:

pride no go gree
he want make una dey order from aliexpress through am,he wan collect work from noobody nd protein0 hand,but he no wan make am be like he dey advertise himself

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

So person can't play in peace again ? undecided anyways that's it, you can see it's quite less than the 13k you guys dey sell.
But this na approximately 10k na, how much you want them to sell am considering waiting time, shipping method used (might be express), handling charge from PO, plus tfare (you get idea how the distance be from their place to the PO?). Blike u dey like rough play sometimes oo grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Sir, i don't where to download developer for 4 my redmi note5A prime. Kindly, i need u guys guidance to go abt bcoz i don't wanna brick my phone & am dying to receive update, am tired of android 7.1 & miui 9 i want somtin different. Pls help....... @ Grandmufti, fabonicci, macbeyland, Henry007
Backup your important files because you'll definitely lose them. Download the rom here http://bigota.d.miui.com/9.1.17/miui_HMNote5AGlobal_9.1.17_5892d816ef_7.1.zip
Follow the steps below, and ensure that your phone is indeed Redmi note 5a prime.

Copy the rom into the internal memory of your device in a folder you should name downloaded_rom, then go to the updater app, tap the 3 dots on the top right of your screen, choose update package, then scroll down to the folder, 'downloaded_rom ', and tap on the rom. Update will begin automatically, don't stop it till it's completed, takes around 15 mins. Ensure you switch on data during the process.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chukyjones(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2019
chukyjones:
Guys, please I need urgent and serious help. Ordered for redmi Note 5 pro and it arrived yesterday. I'm using WiFi on if from my other phone to set it up and noticed I can't download apps from playstore. It just shows "download pending". I can browse,watch YouTube videos and all that, but can't download apps on playstore.

Please I need help cos it's scary to me..

Thanks guys for the support. I removed my Gmail account and added it back, and viola! It was rectified.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2019
sureteeboy:

What's the price, and what's the sound quality like?

Usams Ep-29. Hovering around 1600 - 1700. Limited quantity.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Gptech:

But this na approximately 10k na, how much you want them to sell am considering waiting time, shipping method used (might be express), handling charge from PO, plus tfare (you get idea how the distance be from their place to the PO?). Blike u dey like rough play sometimes oo grin.

No mind me Jare ..... Tho I'm sure the 3k is a big deal And lot of peeps won't mind the wait considering it will arrive by 15th February.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Didn't Macbeyland sell for 10k recently? Afaik you can send them the link if you are not comfortable with their price and they will check out for you. So where the 7k own?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2019
noobody:

tout u mean right?

I tripple dare you to share the link,

I wud dash u a mi band 3 for 7k,

And i wont mind the wait,i wud buy from your link

I dey wait

So back to you cbn chiefo, let make a deal. You sell at that approximate price at your $$ rate to me not even 7k, how about that ? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

No mind me Jare ..... Tho I'm sure the 3k is a big deal And lot of peeps won't mind the wait considering it will arrive by 15th February.
Yeah, na d sacrifice b dat, waiting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
he want make una dey order from aliexpress through am,he wan collect work from noobody nd protein0 hand,but he no wan make am be like he dey advertise himself

Oh boy!

Good morning, house of cards
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Abeg try using both let's see the results cool

Awon 'carrier aggregation' grin we must get there

That's the result with both bands on at the same time

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2019
saintkenny:

Oh boy!

Good morning, house of cards
,,,i dinnor say anything oooo,, grin good morning
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

How's this 7k angry

If I wooz you ehen!

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Don't mind the guy, he's learning how to use reverse psychology. He doesn't know it's gonna take more than chest beating to achieve that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:
... Mind you I got one for less than 7k on AE, grin Biko be cool with ya price.
Son of man, why ye love mendacity? Lo and behold, even if ye art ready to wait till thy centenary celebration to have it, nay! 7k issa lie from any aliexpress seller cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2019
HowGlorious:

Let me ve d Aliexpress link, me can even wait for 60 days for arrival. $23 has been d best deal I saw there
23usd is 8k at my cheapest 349/$
He got lesser than 7k sef.
I smell a different "aliexpress" from what we all know

@lovelani, don't mind me o. I'm just playing in piss peace

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Smh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
saint2ace:

That's the result with both bands on at the same time

Ok

No much difference then.

Thanks again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
papiforreal:
Where can I buy xiaomi note 5 screen pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
noobody:

Dont mind all dos small boys ojere,

Dem nor sabi who you b grin

Comptroller general like you cheesy
I'm not in that line anymore...
My big Bros controls things over there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:
Mi Band 3...AE...for sale....quote me. Mind you I got one for less than 7k on AE

Mr. Premium at it again... Please let's not use four pages this time ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2019
spartacus11:

Don't get confused it is d same phone. Why buy for 70k wen u can get it for 48k
yea i just want to know if it is x5 coz some people were talking about the x5 on jumia not being able to receive updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Protein0:

23usd is 8k at my cheapest 349/$
He got lesser than 7k sef.
I smell a different "aliexpress" from what we all know

@lovelani, don't mind me o. I'm just playing in piss peace

Warefa o Jare.
Anyways quick Arithmetic:
26.93*349/$= #9,398.57 (Protein0)

Gtb: 26.93*366/$= #9,856.38

13k(touts Price) - 9k8= 3200

Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

which shop and shipping method promises to refund if goods dont arrive before 15th feb?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Warefa o Jare.
Anyways quick Arithmetic:
26.93*349/$= #9,398.57 (Protein0)

Gtb: 26.93*366/$= #9,856.38

13k(touts Price) - 9k8= 3200

Hmm
why all this calculation u knw wetin go happen buy the mi band@ 9k8 I will buy it from u the same price ,so person no go make gain again undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.