Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9231973 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Warefa o Jare.
Anyways quick Arithmetic:
26.93*349/$= #9,398.57 (Protein0)

Gtb: 26.93*366/$= #9,856.38

13k(touts Price) - 9k8= 3200

Hmm

lolllllllllll order na. You don't expect them to sell for 9800 or do you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2019
The pricing of note 7 right now on Alixpress is very ok, nothing bad if the re-sellers make a profit of $30. Still very much ok for what the phone offers. 4/64gb is currently $214 but still 30 days processing period.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2019
fibonacci2526:

lolllllllllll order na. You don't expect them to sell for 9800 or do you?
leave am that means na de person go pay post office for en own item use en money for tfare even settle some post office agents and come give am to you for the same price he bought it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Protein0:

Son of man, why ye love mendacity? Lo and behold, even if ye art ready to wait till thy centenary celebration to have it, nay! 7k issa lie from any aliexpress seller cheesy cheesy

Na these kind big big vocabulary no allow one man laidat win election cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2019
awesome99:
which shop and shipping method promises to refund if goods dont arrive before 15th feb?

Lol this question really? undecided

Check the image uploaded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2019
henryduru2:
leave am that means na de person go pay post office for en own item use en money for tfare even settle some post office agents and come give am to you for the same price he bought it

Mr Man , where is your black man sense of humor? undecided
Na your money I wan take buy am ?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2019
sanandreas:

Usams Ep-29. Hovering around 1600 - 1700. Limited quantity.
Thanks. How is the sound quality?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2019
fibonacci2526:
The pricing of note 7 right now on Alixpress is very ok, nothing bad if the re-sellers make a profit of $30. Still very much ok for what the phone offers. 4/64gb is currently $214 but still 30 days processing period.
For anyone not in a hurry, it'll crash further. It'll later sell for cheaper than note 6 pro as note 6 pro will be discontinued soon.

Chinese have started going for holiday.
Total shut down will begin 27/1
Till 14/2 again.
Year of Pig grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
saintkenny:

Na these kind big big vocabulary no allow one man laidat win election cheesy
But I've always won elections unopposed as they'll always step down

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Mr Man , where is your black man sense of humor? undecided
Na your money I wan take buy am ?
haba! He was just playing na, in peace. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
sureteeboy:
Thanks. How is the sound quality?

The sound is superb. I also bought a rock stereo but no bass at all. The funny thing is that it cost twice of the usams. The rock stereo is good for making calls and listening to preaching sermons. The rock stereo is not good for music at all because it lack bass. Go for the usams.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
fibonacci2526:
wooowuuu.thats a deal breaker for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2019
macbeyland:

Twice have I attempted upgrading to max 3 from my max 2, twice have I stopped short of doing it because I found my max 2 screen brighter than max 3. Las las
I can comfirm this, max 2 has a very vibrant screen and phone never heats up or lag. One of the best xaiomi phone ever

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Warefa o Jare.
Anyways quick Arithmetic:
26.93*349/$= #9,398.57 (Protein0)

Gtb: 26.93*366/$= #9,856.38

13k(touts Price) - 9k8= 3200

Hmm

Please is gt bank exchange really 366?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Protein0:

For anyone not in a hurry, it'll crash further. It'll later sell for cheaper than note 6 pro as note 6 pro will be discontinued soon.

Chinese have started going for holiday.
Total shut down will begin 27/1
Till 14/2 again.
Year of Pig grin

And shipping will become erratic again, hian.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
"shakeable" table needed. Whether new or used.
Answer your name

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2019
fibonacci2526:

And shipping will become erratic again, hian.
Orders made BTW today thru Friday May escape it as they would have left the shores of China b4 the shut down.
Otherwise na Shonekan level o cheesy

Mikeycharles, hafa?
You can check wetin dey happen for "scrap" thread

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2019
macbeyland:

Have you shipped in millions of phones via nipost? If you have shipped up to 10 pcs and you haven't been charged, maybe you are justified to make this comment.

Maybe the nipost receipt which the victims posted here clearly showing their charges were also forged by them.

Na wa for you sef o, Even if he orders 20 he's not qualified to utter such statement.... Imagine such confidence.

Fact is that Custom Charges is real... If he doesn't even know, as citizens we're entitle to pay Duty for imported goods... Very limited items, small packages, doesn't require duty fees.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Mrcalxy:

Na wa for you sef o, Even if he orders 20 he's not qualified to utter such statement.... Imagine such confidence.

Fact is that Custom Charges is real... If he doesn't even know, as citizens we're entitle to pay Duty for imported goods... Very limited items, small packages, doesn't require duty fees.
The part where he claimed large scale importation cracked me.
No serious importer will paint customs charges the way he did. But what do I know?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Protein0:

Orders made BTW today thru Friday May escape it as they would have left the shores of China b4 the shut down.
Otherwise na Shonekan level o cheesy

Mikeycharles, hafa?
You can check wetin dey happen for "scrap" thread
You ba! grin grin I don check early this morning already, I still dey debate wetin I go post this evening cry tongue grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
saint2ace:

That's the result with both bands on at the same time

I tried it in Lekki this morning, but there's no glo 4G(band 3) here yet. Hoping they will get to us soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
mikeycharles:
You ba! grin grin I don check early this morning already, I still dey debate wetin I go post this evening cry tongue grin

No need for debate.
There is one.
I had to uninstall my WhatsApp yesterday evening because none of my Xiaomi phones could send or deliver WhatsApp messages.
Even almighty pocophone, mi 8, mix 3
I've formatted it anyways.
The bug still persists. Tho I later learnt even Sammy note 9, huawei mate 20pro had same issue with WhatsApp that yesterday but b like na xiaomi transfer the bug give dem
Time to evacuate all xiaomi from the planet sef. They are becoming infective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Protein0:
"shakeable" table needed. Whether new or used.
Answer your name

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2019
You could simply just show me this
lovelani:

Lol this question really? undecided

Check the image uploaded.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2019
tidedroid:
yea i just want to know if it is x5 coz some people were talking about the x5 on jumia not being able to receive updates

Like i said earlier it was stated dat x5 won't get the Android pie update, don't know how true

But nearly all devices shipped from jumia express not (global) happens to be global Rom maybe those shipped from jumia global may come with the Chinese rom

Wen it is China Rom it is x5 wen it is Global Rom it is 5.1 plus u can agree with me dat global rom is wat many are using on the Nigeria matket, whether it is flashed before shipping down here i don't know.

And also the model of the 5.1 plus is also a factor, check on Nokia website the update is roll out in phases, got mine yesterday after 15 days of use, i am now on Android 9.

For me shall i just kept searching for update and making sure all my Google apps on play store are always up to date and my model was TA-1109 but wen i upgraded to pie it became TA-1102
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
bobo65:

Please is gt bank exchange really 366?

Yes I shopped last night at that rate .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Protein0:

No need for debate..
That's crazy happened to me too but I'm guessing that's a WhatsApp issue and not necessarily the phone since most phones even those with 512mb run WhatsApp perfectly. grin

P.s Try harder with the sarcasm next time, I'm not a hater just stating facts cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2019
awesome99:
You could simply just show me this

undecided bossman that wasn't the image I uploaded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2019
sanandreas:

The sound is superb. I also bought a rock stereo but no bass at all. The funny thing is that it cost twice of the usams. The rock stereo is good for making calls and listening to preaching sermons. The rock stereo is not good for music at all because it lack bass. Go for the usams.
Did you ship yours via Small Packet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2019
lovelani:

Yes I shopped last night at that rate .

Access bank stupidly increased theirs to 370 this week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2019
mikeycharles:

That's crazy happened to me too but I'm guessing that's a WhatsApp issue and not necessarily the phone since most phones even those with 512mb run WhatsApp perfectly. grin

P.s Try harder with the sarcasm next time, I'm not a hater just stating facts cool
This is not true.
It was a bug. Xiaomi bug, transfered to whatsapp server to affect all phones.

All thanks to dem bug police in tha building

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2019
spartacus11:

First of all where did you buy the phone, and secondly i know sometimes one have to seach for d best deal bcus so many sellers quote different price for an item

Here is how much i got mine

49k6 via Jumia...shipping cost was 1k plus to kaduna

(1) (2) (3) ... (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eddie7, Olavincentus, Airko and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.