Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202085 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
mikeycharles:
OMG this Xiaomi backpack looks dope af but what Xiaomi phone is that? looks real original
its an iphone

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheBoy1740:
Funny situation, I bought an item on AE, let's say item A, it was on small packets, it didn't come within d stipulated time, buyer protection was even running out. I decided to be patient especially as the seller was cooperative.

Two days to d end of my buyer protection, I opened dispute for refund after informing the seller.

AE agreed and I got my refund yesterday.

Today, I went to collect another item(item B) at my PO only to see item A as well. Is there any way I can return the money to d seller?

O boi... You have have a very great personality o

If na another person, na to just lock up and say 'it's his luck'

Two bottles of Vodka for you bro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Teedeechian:
2nd time my xiaomi redmi note 4x would be stolen only for mi account to burst their bubbles, what's with this thief and trowing away my phone Case, whenever they steal it? Abeg who get xiaomi redmi note 4x case and sim tray for sale?
How did you use mi account to burst dem.. Teach me abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBoy1740: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
NigeriaBam:

Contact the Seller, and explain everything to him/her.. He will tell you to order for Same item (Goods) and after been deduct the money and not ship it.

Excellent. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBoy1740: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Maxcoded:

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheBoy1740:
Funny situation, I bought an item on AE, let's say item A, it was on small packets, it didn't come within d stipulated time, buyer protection was even running out. I decided to be patient especially as the seller was cooperative.

Two days to d end of my buyer protection, I opened dispute for refund after informing the seller.

AE agreed and I got my refund yesterday.

Today, I went to collect another item(item B) at my PO only to see item A as well. Is there any way I can return the money to d seller?
In a selfish world only the selfish succeeds, better be wise bro lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
pharmtasy:

Naa only you go waka come back

Why did you say that pharmtasy? I have been using UC browser for over six years. I have been faithful and loyal. All of a sudden it started giving me headache. I know UC browser is good for downloading but I am divorcing it for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Maxcoded:

He stated that "the buyer was cooperative" throughout. So it's only natural to repay his cooperation. Conscience is a very powerful force. I would find a way to pay him back if it was me. However if the seller was in any way strong-headed or ignoring my messages from the beginning, then I'll ignore him too when I get the item.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good evening guys if you want an audiophile on a low budget, you can go for this usams. It is less than a thousand naira. The bass isn't much but the sound clarity is second to none. Usams Ep-28 has an unequivocally decent sound cheesy.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Reddington:

He stated that "the buyer was cooperative" throughout. So it's only natural to repay his cooperation. Conscience is a very powerful force. I would find a way to pay him back if it was me. However if the seller was in any way strong-headed or ignoring my messages in the beginning, then I'll ignore him too when I get the item.

The honourable thing to do is to pay the supplier in a he deems appropriate since the buyer received the goods

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Reddington:

He stated that "the buyer was cooperative" throughout. So it's only natural to repay his cooperation. Conscience is a very powerful force. I would find a way to pay him back if it was me. However if the seller was in any way strong-headed or ignoring my messages in the beginning, then I'll ignore him too when I get the item.
Some people's own was lost during the World War II
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
mikeycharles:
You don't need to be selfish to succeed in this life

19 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
mikeycharles:
There's NOTHING selfish about it,that's downright dishonesty and you certainly don't have to be dishonest to succeed in life.. shocked

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Evening everybody, macabbeyland, protein0, noobody, ifedith, repairpalng please i need redmi note 4 side flex buttons, anybody get for stock?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
I had the same situation sometime last year, I simply discussed with the seller and I paid for the item. They even gave me a discount so I didn't even pay up to the value. Send the seller a message I'm sure they can do the same...

pharmtasy:

The honourable thing to do is to pay the supplier in a he deems appropriate since the buyer received the goods

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by morzook(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Glo 4g not working on my note5. What can I do to remedy the situation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
morzook:

Nothing because note 5 doesn't support Glo band 28 well except you got the Taiwan version. They seems to be testing another band sha,not rolled out yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
mikeycharles:
OMG this Xiaomi backpack looks dope af but what Xiaomi phone is that? looks real original

What cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by morzook(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks

fibonacci2526:

Nothing because note 5 doesn't support Glo band 28 well except you got the Taiwan version. They seems to be testing another band sha,not rolled out yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
abeg someone should link me with samsunglike stylus pen(pointed tip) that can work for any android screen. maybe on jumia or anywhere
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:

Lol. Macbooks are generally more user friendly. However, I use both windows and mac. Depending on what I need to do, I choose the one that suits me best for the task
ohhh ok i can see it in d ceo position picture grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Sir, The region is Indian since i bought d phone. I hav tried update via updater several Tim oo it show no update available.
Then change to Nigeria and try again, if it d work, you'll need to download an older version of developer rom on same miui version of your current rom. Forgot about this totally, that's why the rom you downloaded didn't work for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
falansa:

It just automatic start downloading OTA.
Its a pity you don't have the option to 'choose update package'. Just noted same thing in another Mi Max here, let's hope its an omission they'll fix.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
ohhh ok i can see it in d ceo position picture grin

Lmao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
morzook:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
abeg someone should link me with samsunglike stylus pen(pointed tip) that can work for any android screen. maybe on jumia or anywhere
have seen it ooo,d keyword is active stylus wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fabinu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
sanandreas:
Good evening guys if you want an audiophile on a low budget, you can go for this usams. It is less than a thousand naira. The bass isn't much but the sound clarity is second to none. Usams Ep-28 has an unequivocally decent sound cheesy.
you sell or na from aliexpress? drop link

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.