Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9293193 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
broda, isit too small for a sub40k redmi 7a ? abi u just wan to use style nd greet me
Yeah it's quite alright, I thought you meant the note 7 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
rarikako:
who is kulimart, location and contact. I need mi3 complete lcd

How time flies, God bless Kulimart's hustle, back then his prices were scary to say the least..Those were the days mehn.. grin

Ali Express is the new Kuli, no offence meant..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jidobaba(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Link to the other thread anyone? I wan put my Note 4 4/64 Sd up for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Baroba:

How time flies, God bless Kulimart's hustle, back then his prices were scary to say the least..Those were the days mehn.. grin

Ali Express is the new Kuli, no offence meant..
Stil d same as horror films, old devices even more expensive dan RN4, 5, 6. even touts here sell cheaper dan Kulimart.
Correct me if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
mikeycharles:
Yeah it's quite alright, I thought you meant the note 7 pro
OK ...no p
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
genius43:

But on AliExpress they are all the same price
they are not o. Wait which phone are you talking about?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Poshguy2:

No, he prefer new model.
but why v30....no bokeh/portrait mode , no Android pie till July which may be problematic sef but monthly update will fix it Sha......check out Nokia 8, new one is 70k on konga
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Poshguy2:

can't find it on Jumia. Am only seeing the pouch and other accessories not the phone.
the new one is scarce in Nigeria....I be dey find the phone, but d best alternative wey I see Na da Nokia 8 but they say it's 16:9short screen nd bezel is like dinosaur,whivh I don't mind
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gptech:

Nice, this battery still dey show itself despite the time of service. Maybe I fit buy am from you when your note 7 don show grin. Dem don unlock bootloader? To love-vendor this thing go sweet, which colour sef?
did they use note 4x and swear for...... Nvm...have already book the phone down ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
PaulThor:

Maybe when the price falls, 7 Pro go come out with better specs, you continue to wait. When you won buy again, redmi note 8 go show. As you won buy that one, pocophone F2 will kill the market with much more value to a little higher price.. You go wait tire my friend.
it's a normal thing grin we have been waiting since the time of Redmi 2 wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
GrandMufti:

Settle down and read it well.

Create a folder in your internal storage called downloaded_rom and put the file inside

Brotherly, I have done as u said "couldn't verify update package" " it's not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package " This are d messages i get oo even same tin wen i change d region to Nigeria. Pls help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deyemy: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please how do I root my note 6 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Protein0:

Chicharito cheesy
As in ehn, these keyboards now get their own brain grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
genius43:

The ROM is in the wrong folder. Follow these steps below:

Connect your device to a Windows PC using a USB cable and transfer the ROM file downloaded (above) into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your phone.

Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device and tap the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ above.

After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.

Brotherly, I have done as u said "couldn't verify update package" " it's not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package " This are d messages i get oo even same tin wen i change d region to Nigeria. Pls help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
IKON360:
Confusion

redmi note 6pro, note 5ai and note 4x, their black variants were all costlier than other colours...

Redmi note 7, black is the cheapest colour.
Redmi are too much
older phones black were sleeker but now ,d black is just black ,is nor fine like d blue and other colour, look Na ,older phones black were finer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
did they use note 4x and swear for...... Nvm...have already book the phone down ooo
Ask village ppl, I taya sef, meaning you fit book my note 4x down now, go sell am by July 2020.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Keep trying with data on. You can clear both cache and data of the updater app and try again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Poshguy2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
but why v30....no bokeh/portrait mode , no Android pie till July which may be problematic sef but monthly update will fix it Sha......check out Nokia 8, new one is 70k on konga

Ok, checking.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Poshguy2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
DestinyToRule:

if your bootloader is unlock, flash custom recovery then flash the rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
DestinyToRule:

download the rom through the updater app and install, such happens when you have backlog of updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gptech:

Ask village ppl, I taya sef, meaning you fit book my note 4x down now, go sell am by July 2020.
no oooo...ur own khe... na maclawrence02 I don book ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
older phones black were sleeker but now ,d black is just black ,is nor fine like d blue and other colour, look Na ,older phones black were finer
and now black is cheaper not rose gold again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
IKON360:

The prices have always been the same officially, na sellers dey play psychology on buyers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
genius43:
SD 712 is here

Mehn no need for this new processor IMO... No much upgrade, it's like following the likes of Intel CPU lineups, upgrade and very low performance increase...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
IKON360:

wo abeg my head is getting hot, leave xiaomi nd their wahala alone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gptech:

The prices have always been the same officially, na sellers dey play psychology on buyers.
ohhhh ..I see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
IKON360:

they are not o. Wait which phone are you talking about?

RN7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
macbeyland:

2 pcs of redmi note 6 pro in one pack. They even opened it. There were 2 packs each of 2 pcs redmi note 6 pro bought from the same seller and shipped same day. They opened and charged one pack, they didn't charge the other.
I collected the one they didn't charge and asked the post office guy to return the charged one.

Like really?

Something do these guys o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jomafuvwe: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
please guys, can I activate Ali express coupon code during my first order?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gptech:

hmm, that's not nice and our nairaland traders made it look like black is better than rose gold. Sha aliexpress traders caused it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
genius43:

RN7
hmm I didn't know that when I checked gradient pink wasn't the same price as black with the same specs. I will check again sha

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
so OxygenOS also has a feature called Multiple User which might be equivalent to MIUI's Second Space

(1) (2) (3) ... (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.