Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9424263 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
IKON360:

that means among phones using under display FP reader, MI9 has the fastest but that doesn't mean that UD FP reader is faster than the conventional FP reader...
There's no much difference in speed. both are the same but I find the UD FB more convenient and easy to access.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by takxus: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please any help on how to get xiaomi redmi 5 plus screen. my phone fell down yestrday and the screen got broken. its urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hi family. Pls, does anyone has redmi 5 plus replacement screen readily available on ground? Kindly quote me if u do.

thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meemich234(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oya share

Hargbo:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by YourBoss1: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
IKON360:

please do you know any advantage in display fingerprint sensor has over normal fingerprint sensor at the back of a phone?
I prefer the normal one.
I dont want to press a key before inputting my prints.
I just want to go to my home screen directly.

correct me if i'm wrong. I dont think u can do this with the in-display types
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello guys...

Please,, is it possible to use the one-handed mode on full screen display?....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
takxus:
Please any help on how to get xiaomi redmi 5 plus screen. my phone fell down yestrday and the screen got broken. its urgent
Cc Noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
So my friend got this MI 8 se but it shipped with miui 9.5, I told him to update it to miui 10 but seems there is no update for it or I'm I mistaken... So please house help me oh is there miui 10 for MI 8 se. Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kashman04(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You are just creating an issue where there is none.

If you derail thread u caused issue already lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jesse8048(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
acekid109:
then you'll have to do with tv boxes or miracast dongles if your tv isn't smart

Tell me about it pls, my TV is jus normal 32" Samsung LCD TV.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by takxus: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks a lot

oxygenlove:
Cc Noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Band 28 lovers. It seem as though the Mi 9 covers you

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Godvilla:
There's no much difference in speed. both are the same but I find the UD FB more convenient and easy to access.
this advantage is majorly for phones with longer displays, from 5.5 inches up. Also all those extra features with the conventional FP reader won't be available with UD FP reader.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OluwaseunBanjo: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
busuyi44:

Last year phones, outdated?

Last two year phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Elslim:
So my friend got this MI 8 se but it shipped with miui 9.5, I told him to update it to miui 10 but seems there is no update for it or I'm I mistaken... So please house help me oh is there miui 10 for MI 8 se. Thanks

There is, I think with android 9 self. He should refresh his updater app or try another network. Also check if it is an official ROM and not a fake/shop ROM. Because I don't think there is a global version for mi 8 SE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OluwaseunBanjo: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ifedith:

80 dollars ryt, resellers price... 85....already getting close to 100...bs

How much is xiaomi redmi note 5A prime now? I mean the new one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
genius43:
Band 28 lovers. It seem as though the Mi 9 covers you

About time tbh, a flagship device should support many global bands.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Elslim:

Probably got a fake ROM, let's see the about section.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

About time tbh, a flagship device should support many global bands.

Very true. This is also very important to expand their global business
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Aaronchez:
Hi
Nice seeing this thread. I use a Mi Max 2 4G and in need of case n screen guard
Check here..

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
OluwaseunBanjo:

How much is xiaomi redmi note 5A prime now? I mean the new one.
E no dey market
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Holuwaxheun:
Hi family. Pls, does anyone has redmi 5 plus replacement screen readily available on ground? Kindly quote me if u do.

thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesse8048:

Tell me about it pls, my TV is jus normal 32" Samsung LCD TV.
If u need tv boxes... 070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
IKON360:

this advantage is majorly for phones with longer displays, from 5.5 inches up. Also all those extra features with the conventional FP reader won't be available with UD FP reader.
Its obvious now that you haven't used UD FD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I wanna say a biggg I love you to my e-family(everyone on this thread)...my love for u guys is like henry007 love for 18:9/19:9 phones, its like the love mikeycharles have for finding trouble, its like the love gptech have for his note4x grin , its...

....meeting you guys/joinig nairaland have done a lot for me....da time wey i just join sef wey i post say i need card na im fibonacci just bless me....omo i danc
show love to others...
help others...
and when someone helps you, pay it forward....
God bless you all (both mentioned nd unmentioned)
God bless xiaomi,
God bless lei jun
..........................................................yours xiaomily
..........................................................MTMH

Happy birthday, wishing you many more.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chinli(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
How do I root MI A2 lite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin should I help you greet your ancestors?
Ha ha ha, anyway I just wanna say I'm grateful for your existence, you've not only impacted this thread as a whole but your contributions to the world will be forever laid down. You've been a huge source of help and have helped steered a lot of people in the right direction, you deserve all the best in life and not just for the day you were born but forever and ever so I wish you a prosperous, lovely and everlasting celebration/achievements in your life

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by takxus: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
oxygenlove:
Cc Noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
mikeycharles:
Search "PES 2018 iso" file on google and download from your preferred site. The thing with the emulator is to get good settings for you to enjoy smooth gameplay. I played a lot of "God Of War" but I had to watch so many YouTube videos to setup the ppsspp emulator since each game settings differ.
You too correct

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I wanna say a biggg I love you to my e-family(everyone on this thread)...my love for u guys is like henry007 love for 18:9/19:9 phones, its like the love mikeycharles have for finding trouble, its like the love gptech have for his note4x grin , its like the love nonichuks have for tecno, its like the love lexusgs420 have for umidigi , its like the love we all have for GWN....sorry remove da part.....Its like the love noobody have for CHEERS, Its like d love protein0 have for big english, its like the love Fibonacci have for thespeedyouneed, its like the love ifedith have for jumia......and soo on(my hand is paining me)..people da use to like nd share my post, you guys have build up my E-selfEsteem...thank you....to those da use to quote me when i make a post, a verybig na una try pass(in ifedith voice)....seeing that mention makes my day...especially those da will na turn it to 2go chatroom(ikon360, horiolah, henryduru2) thank you very very much...even our check the other thread guy (grandmufti) nd wetin concern me sef( flexerking).....meeting you guys/joinig nairaland have done a lot for me....da time wey i just join sef wey i post say i need card na im fibonacci just bless me....omo i dance da afternoon ehn....you guys re just the best...nd if you think I have hate for u, naaa.....na una i love pass sef... smiley ....yea...I dont know what to type again, .... smiley
show love to others...
help others...
and when someone helps you, pay it forward....
God bless you all (both mentioned nd unmentioned)
God bless xiaomi,
God bless lei jun
..........................................................yours xiaomily
..........................................................MTMH

Happy natal escapade, Don Meshach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.